Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/5 23:55:28 )
@dreamerz: sleep is always so nice. I love to sleep lol lately I haven't been getting enough sleep, but hopefully that will change soon.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 00:12:42 )
@Alorrena: lol not enough sleep is my life

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 04:57:00 )
@DreamerZ: dude, same. I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I'm literally always tired.

I was productive today. I went to the dr, took a nap, then went to Orlando to get the rest of our ju,k that we left there. Though, there's still like 3 or 4 things left that didn't fit in the car. But I'll just get those when I go over there to hang out next .

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 15:37:25 )

@DreamerZ: Totally agreed. I'm many shots in and I still got Rona, but this one will help.
I'm good. Had a really busy week with interview prep, getting an outfit for the interview and then going to one on Wed.
I also wrote two essays for my classes. Gotta work hard on school since if I get the job it would start in June.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/6 15:39:48 )

@Alorrena: Yeah exactly if you have an allergy or asthma (and you have both) it's important to see a Dr when you get a ton of ant bites. Bodies don't really like that haha
lol being able to play the games you like is so nice! I tend to play on Consoles since I like a more seamless pick up and play style and not figuring out if you game can run on your PC and at what settings and sometimes getting a blue screen lol. Hopfully the games will help you unwind.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 01:53:29 )
@Alorrena: lol i napped after the dr too XD I'm called dreamer Z for a reason.

@Totalanimefan: Good. i bet you're gonna rock that outfit. T-The interview too ofc =n,n'=

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 05:46:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm generally the same way, but only because i don't have a good enough laptop to play many games. i can barely play sun haven or harvest moon on my laptop. The computers we're getting are supposed to be really good (and for their price tag, they should be) and should be able to run more intensive games. I'm also hoping they'll help me unwind a bit too.

@DreamerZ: That's fair lol. I didn't nap today, but i did sleep until 1 pm, so.. I also only got up when i did because Tyi wanted to go to the card shop before we went to dnd. I considered taking a nap in the car today too, but didn't because tyi had music playing and i can't sleep with music.

Donator — V.A.G Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 15:10:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm definitely thinking about it, I have a few days off coming up so it would give me the perfect time to make the thread and be a little more active in it. It's just been so long since I've been here actively. I barely know anyone, although this would give me the opportunity to get to know people while gaining items and funds to donate away randomly xD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 19:50:24 )

@DreamerZ: Thank you. I think I looked good in it haha. The interview went well as well. So maybe I'll get the job.

@Alorrena: Super cute new avatar. ^^ I want to play Sun Haven too, but it's not out for the Switch yet. I've watched a lot of people play it and it looks even better than Stardew! Do you feel a bit better after relaxing with some video games?

@Mandy Amour: Wow cool avatar. I think that would be great and be a nice way to bring people together. ^^ Charity threads are always fun.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/7 23:12:10 )
@Alorrena: lol i also woke up for dnd XD

@Totalanimefan: See. The Great n powerful Z is always right =n,n=

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 00:12:47 )

@DreamerZ: I never doubted you haha.
Also I finished writing and recording a presentation for class. It took me 3 days 0-0

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 01:12:18 )
ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫Formerly known as ChiffonOrange ۪۪۫۫ ؘ

*spindashes around in this thread*

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:13:56 )
@Mandy Amour: OOh! new avatar is super cute!!! <3

@Totalanimefan: Thanks! I got lucky with the may crates- i bought 4 cause i wanted 2 of each of the non rare ones, and ended up getting 2 rares too! So i wanted to make an avatar using mostly those items.
Yeah, gaming definitely helps me unwind, so it will be really nice once the computer gets in and i can play whatever i'd like in my steam library. i'll definitely be putting in several more hours into Sun Haven. It's so nice. Apparently there was a new update today, too. I haven't looked at it yet, but Tyi mentioned it as he was about to get on Ark.

@DreamerZ: Dnd is always worth waking up for haha. It's my weekly in person social interaction and the only one i don't ever come home feeling drained from.

So i ordered BoxyCharm like 2 weeks ago (knowing i'd be at the new place by the time it arrived) and i got it today. i was a little disappointed at first because i was expecting it to be a bit more like ipsy, but looking over what i actually got, i'm pretty happy with it. I got an eye primer, which is perfect because my old one is about out (and currently packed away... somewhere...). I also got a hydrating toner, a hydrating serum (that's rediculously priced, but it works great so, hopefully i don't run out of it too fast.), two lip oils (they're basically lipgloss. same package, one's lemon scented, the other is lime scented, and they smell greeeaaat <3), and a weird blush? it's like a liquid/gel product. It reminds me of a lip stain/liquid lipstick that i got a long time ago but it blends out to practically nothing ( might be blending into my skin, not sure), and it stays sticky. like i want to put a powder over it. I'm not a big fan of it, but that may be because i'm new to blush and i've never used a blush like that before.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:14:35 )
@Hydrangea: Hello!!! i like your Avatar!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:31:39 )

@alorrena: Hi there and thank you! I too like your avatar as well, they look so pretty and fairylike :3

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:46:25 )
@Hydrangea: Thanks! I threw it together last night after getting the may crates. It wasn't quite what i wanted, but i was too tired to mess with it last night when i was putting it together, and i definitely wanted to use the new items. I think this is my first time making an avatar with dark colored hair, actually! How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 02:51:56 )

@alorrena: You're welcome ^^ I see, that's understandable as creating an avatar that suits your preference can be daunting sometimes especially where there's no dye colour system for each item and you have to mix and match with the preset colour that comes with said items :o

I'm doing fine, how about you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 03:01:49 )
@Hydrangea: Definitely, though sometimes that challenge is half the fun, and fortunately Voltra has a lot of items that match color schemes or go well together.

I'm well, just trying to decide on what to watch. I made a poll about it even lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 03:17:04 )

@alorrena: Mmhmm. True, they do have some interesting items (some of Voltra items are hella cute!) compared to most avatar sites (well, Gaia is an exception since I think they have good looking items but that site is already ruined, for me at least. ^^; ) I've come across.

Ah I see. *nods* If you don't mind me answering to your decision on what to watch, I would say simply watch whatever you like xD

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/8 03:57:20 )
@Hydrangea: yeah, there's a lot of super cute items here! And ugh, don't get me started on gaia... The items there were fantastic, but sometimes they were really hard to see with the rougher avatar quality. I enjoy that Voltra has taller(?) avatars so the quality of items seem nicer.

Of course i don't mind! my only problem is i don't really know what i want to watch. Like i was thinking about harry potter, but now i'm kinda thinking about watching something i haven't seen before or watching somethnig i haven't seen since i was a kid. i'm also terribly indecisive.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.