Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 14:29:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: Yeah... you n' me both.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 14:30:48 )

Still kind of sleepy though.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 15:24:50 )
Me too. I'm not sure why, but I'm having a hard time getting up and getting motivated to do something... anything...
...at least so far. Hopefully it won't last very long. I have stuff to do today! :3

How are you doing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 15:27:13 )

I'm alright. Getting ready to go to work.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 15:55:20 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Yep it certainly was!
I have a back massager so it help lessen the pain. How are you on this fine morning? ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 16:56:08 )
@Another Movie Addict: Is this your first day back after being sick?

@Purpsy: Ohhh... back massager! <3 I'm glad it helps ease your pain.
I'm doing ok so far today, thanks... running a little slow (it's noon and I've just barely checked the garden and put a salad together for myself for "breakfast" - lol) but all seems to be going well so far, thanks. :3

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 17:01:32 )

@Wildfire: No. lol I went back on Wednesday when I was still a little sick.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 17:10:27 )
Aaaah... gotcha. Did you ever figure out what made you sick?

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 18:21:38 )
@Wildfire: yeah it was okay!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/24 01:41:54 )

@Wildfire: I can aim on pc, but I play Fortnite on my ps4. lol

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/24 13:53:20 )
Good morning everyone. How are we doing today? Do you have any plans for this lovely Sunday?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/24 20:05:43 )
@Wildfire: I went home with the baby yesterday! I'm officially home and I have.. a lot to do around the house. I guess when the kids and I leave, my roommate and husband, and dogs go into depression/anxiety. My house is .. a disaster.
36 days in the nicu and 40 days away from home. I went home 3 times for less than 12 hours- just to sleep in my own bed. :d
I'm HOME! -giddy dance- He's Home!!! <3
:}

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/25 12:33:55 )
@Koah: Oh, oh, OH!!! Congratulations! <3 That must feel almost surreal to you at this point but I'm so happy you're both home! :3 I'm sorry to hear that the entire rest of the household has apparently imploded during your absence though. Hopefully it's not too bad and you can get everyone and every thing back on track quickly (and I definitely encourage you to delegate! :3 ) Yay! -grabs your arms and dances around in a circle with you- You're Home!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/25 12:37:21 )
And, of course, good morning everyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/25 17:53:12 )
@Wildfire: -dances with you- It does feel surreal being home. Last night, I kept thinking I was going to hear a monitor going off because baby ate more than he usually does. So I couldn't sleep. But that's alright. He's healthy, and I know it.
I'm trying to tackle one area at a time. I bought furniture while I was in the city, so I need to go pick that up sometime soon. :O and re-arrange the house to fit the new nice stuff. :d
How are you doing? How's the garden?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/26 12:23:42 )
@Koah: I'm sure you'll all have a small adjustment period to go through, but like you said - you're home, he's healthy...and life is good, right? <3

It sounds like you've been busy while hanging out in town and hovering over the nicu! New furniture is fun, and rearranging everything... it sounds like things are going well for you. I'm really glad! :3

I'm doing ok, thanks. The garden is doing its own thing - some things are coming up and doing well, other things are not, but it continues to be an interesting experiment! :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/26 12:24:25 )

Good morning everyone. :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/28 13:58:45 )
*pokes and prods* ... errrrhhh... good morning?

Where has everyone gone? Is everyone out enjoying Spring weather, or has everyone just dropped off the planet? At this point, I wouldn't be surprised... XD I have been busy too, and not online as often, but it seems like everyone has up and disappeared!! What's going on? How is everyone?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/29 17:09:44 )
@Wildfire: Are those fruit trees/plants you got doing well?
I've been 'spring cleaning' between baby-free periods. Baby is doing well, he had his first wellness check yesterday. He is gaining weight. -thumbs up-
The new dining table and couch are in place, but I bought a big bookshelf for a good price... and now it's on its side with nowhere to go. lol! it's too tall.
Yesterday, my roommates let me in on their unfortunate drama. My upstairs roomies/renters are very possibly splitting up. Lady roomie is headed out, Very likely not coming back. The guys in the house think she will. /slight eye-roll at their optimism.
and my downstairs roommate, who is in the room beneath theirs is exhausted from hearing their fighting. He's too empathetic. He feels drained and tired even though he's not actually in the middle of their stuff.
MY KIDS COME HOME TOMORROW! or late tonight. :3 probably tomorrow. I hope my mom wouldn't drive the 12 hours straight. but... she might.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/30 13:58:30 )
@Koah: lol - it's a mix... one banana is doing better than the other and one of the papaya is doing better than the other, but both plants of both fruits are growing... I think - one of the bananas isn't obviously growing or sprouting new leaves but also doesn't seem to be dead. I'm not sure what's going on with it. I think I killed a tomato plant with pruning (without shears), but three or four others seem to be pretty happy and have green fruit on them. The pumpkin I planted isn't looking too happy at the moment, but there are a couple of squash plants that are. I have okra coming up, but the bell pepper I planted isn't yet, and I'm thinking there should be signs of life by now if it was going to grow. I seem to have some sunflowers sprouting, but the marigolds and zinnias I planted aren't... at least not yet. Some of my bush beans are doing better than others (I have 3-4 groupings of the same kind, planted at different times, in different locations) and I'm seeing the beginnings of what I think are purple sweet potatoes that I wasn't sure were going to grow! I pulled some slips off the (orange) sweet potatoes before I cooked them last night, so I'm going to go throw them in the ground somewhere and see what happens. And I have a different kind of bean that I want to plant but need a different/bigger trellis than what I have... but need to get them in the ground asap if there's going to be a chance to do their thing. :3

So yeah... it's a mixed bag... but that is fairly typical, I think. Have you decided to actually do a garden this year, or do you have too much going on with new baby and room-mate drama? I'm really sorry to hear about that drama, btw - it's no fun to be witness to fighting and such. It's such a disruption in the house, even if you're not in the middle of it. I feel for that downstairs room-mate ... and for all of you, really. Hopefully the drama will resolve itself soon :3

Yay for the kids coming home! That's going to be quite the thing, huh? Have they met their brother yet?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.