Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 21:42:55 )
@Anarchist Beauty: that sounds like a good plan :3 Have fun!

@Purpsy: lol... no, you're not asking too much. I opened Minecraft and tooled around there for a little bit, and I checked the garden (parts of it need water but the sun is still too high - I hope I don't forget about it later! XD), and I traded a couple texts with a friend, trying to figure out whether or not plans to head to Clearwater Beach and see the sand sculptures is going to happen... and it's still a bit undecided... at least for me, unfortunately. I'm just tired enough that I'm not sure I want to make the trip right now, especially in rush hour traffic... /sigh/

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 22:12:42 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: Ah minecraft I love that game~
Sounds like your relaxing just about right👌

I'm done drawing for today. I got some good lineart done so not such a bad day despite the other stuff that happened earlier. ✹◦

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/21 22:30:32 )

@Wildfire: I need better aim... lmao

Donator — PomePome Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 08:03:32 )
@Wildfire: at Morning my little one Was searching her eggs, it was so adorable! And after that i needet to go at work. It was a relaxing shift for easter though.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 13:28:35 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad you had a good day... or at least it sounds like you did, overall :3

@Anarchist Beauty: lol - my aim sucks for shooter games too

@Miss Sandman: Awwww <3 Although you had to work, it sounds like you had a fairly relaxing holiday :3

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 13:32:54 )

I am meeting a friend for lunch today and I'm hoping to get what I hope is a relatively small but necessary project done. What's your day looking like?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:18:14 )

◦✹ @Wildfire: It wasn't a bad day just a slight annoyance (๑‾᷆д‾᷇๑)

Just doing my daily stuff online so far and still planning what to do today for me. I woke up unusually late this morning since I stayed up late last night.

Have fun having lunch with your friend (❁´ω`❁) ✹◦

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:28:07 )

Howdy. I disappeared for a bit. Got busy, then got sick.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:31:52 )

◦✹ @Another Movie Addict: I hope your feeling better now ✹◦

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:35:20 )

Thankfully yeah I am. Spent my Monday in the hospital with a high fever. Was not fun.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:44:21 )

◦✹ @Another Movie Addict: Damn x.x
Well I'm glad your feeling a lot better already then. ✹◦

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:46:03 )

Same. Lol it really sucked.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:46:59 )
@Purpsy: Thanks. I have to get ready to meet her now, actually.
I woke at 5am this morning. Between hubby snoring, the dog taking up the bed, and having a sore muscle, I figured I'd be better off just getting up XD

@Another Movie Addict: Hey you - welcome back. Are you feeling better now? Sick enough for the hospital, huh? What happened?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:49:15 )

@Wildfire: Yeah I'm feeling better. Monday I woke up with a fever. Then it reached 101 and went to the ER. They couldn't figure out what it was, just some viral illness of some kind. Pumped me full of fluids, Tylenol, and something for nausea. Was there for hours, mostly asleep in a very uncomfortable position.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:52:18 )

◦✹ @Another Movie Addict: Yeah I can imagine. Was it covid related?

@wildfire: I see well see you then. I'll be gone a bit as well. I have to throw the nastay trash and take a long bath. And deal with this slight back pain I'm having atm. Ugh... ✹◦

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 15:54:36 )

@Purpsy: Wasn't covid, or the flu. Which btw the test for the flu is the same as covid, except the qtip goes a bit deeper and it sucks.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 16:21:11 )

◦✹ @Another Movie Addict: Ah I bet is one of those long qtips. My brother had it when he bought a self at home kit for covid. Which is pure crap. ✹◦

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/22 19:25:39 )
@Another Movie Addict: So just a random fever? Well that sucks, but I'm glad you're feeling better and it doesn't seem to have been anything major.

@Purpsy: Oh! A long bath sounds absolutely delightful! I hope you're having a good relaxing day and your pain is gone

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 12:12:22 )
......................... aaaaaand......... good morning.
Welcome to the weekend. :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/23 14:10:00 )

mmmmmmmmm coffee

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.