Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 19:03:31 )
@Bonnie: Oh... yeah... that's the worst kind of feeling for avatars, imo! And Voltra's system doesn't make it easy, really, to find that piece that you know is in your wardrobe somewhere... but you're struggling with what item is it?? RIGHT?? XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 19:27:46 )

@Wildfire: yesssss exactly~ but once i find it i'm set! just missing the final piece of the puzzle lol

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 19:46:49 )

this is the best i could do without getting obsessive lol~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/1 21:21:47 )
@Bonnie: It's cute!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 00:23:34 )

@Wildfire: I’m going add one more item; I spent all of the gold I had so I have to make it up LOL

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 00:40:44 )
@Alorrena: Man, a white and black mocha sounds right up my alley! I adore nut flavors in my coffee, the only exception being peanut. I'm very picky when it comes to peanut-flavored anything. But amaretto and hazelnut are my favorites to add to coffee.

I'd love to go somewhere that I could see not-your-typical sky, like the Aurora Borealis or anything like that. <3 I'd love to see a meteor shower as well.

Aw man, I miss Los Betos because they were open hella late and I could always count on them for hot food when everyone else was closed lol. I've never been to Golden Star, but we used to go to this place, I think it was called Golden Dragon? I can't remember, and trying to look it up doesn't help. xD Anyway, they had the best orange beef that I would compare everyone else's orange beef to lol. I miss Jack-in-the-Box too, mostly because they had a little of everything, so I'd often get their chicken teriyaki bowl with a side of tots. xDD Been to Tucanos once, and thought it was okay. The price was mostly what put me off, but I understand a lot of Brazilian steakhouses are that way. Other favorite restaurants in the area were Zen Bento, Sushiya, and Burnt Lemon.

Glad you had a fun time with glass blowing! I've done it once when I lived in Okinawa, and it was really hard for me. xD To be fair, the plant we went to was run by the Okinawan people, so the language barrier made it difficult to learn the technique. I wonder where my cup that I made ended up.....might have been broken, or it's stuck in storage somewhere.

@Bonnie: You both
@Wildfire: have cute avis! <3

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 00:46:25 )
@Alorrena: i'll endure. Been through our fair share of crap. How are ya. Were you having a good time? Missed you n,n

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 00:52:27 )
@Bonnie: great. How ya been

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 01:00:44 )

@Aisukohi: I really like yours tooo~ how are you?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 01:01:01 )

@DreamerZ: I’m doing well at the moment! I have no complaints at all

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 01:09:36 )
@Bonnie: Thank you! I'm doing well. Just hungry, but waiting to hear from fiance what he wants to do for dinner. xP Hoping he lets me know soon. How about you?
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 01:45:05 )
@Bonnie: cute look btw. i wish i had more interesting stuff to say.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 04:49:29 )

@Aisukohi: ooof, i slept through dinner. it's 10:49 here
    @DreamerZ: i dont have much to say either we can just stare at each other LOL; also thank you~ it was my april fools look

bloop

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 07:23:18 )
@Aisukohi: i am also super picky about peanut butter things. something about it just makes it over powered.

i've seen a meteor shower once, but i only caught the tail end of it. i think i was in daytona, actually.

I don't know what restaurant you mean, but there was(is?) a golden dragon in caldwell. i've never been to it though. i think i went to sushiya once, but i don't think it was memorable enough for me. i never went to zen bento, but i have a couple friends who loved it. And i've never heard of burnt lemon. what kind of cuisine do they serve? i totally get being turned off by the price of tucanos. a lot of people have that opinion. I haven't been to many brazillian grills, but proper ones like that are usually around the same price point, particularly because of the kinds of meats they serve, as well as it being AYCE and with a salad bar that's pretty fantastic. my favorite thing they served last time i went (i don't know if they changed their rotations or not. i find out tomorrow or sunday, i think.) was the chicken hearts ( i know a lot of people think gross, but the way they prepare it it was delicious! i'm kind of adventurous when it comes to food. it's partly why i'm fat lol) and the caramelized pineapple

glass blowing was a lot of fun. i'd say give it another chance if you get the opportunity to do it with an english speaking instructor. i thought it was pretty easy, but my instructor did like half of the work. or next time you come to idaho, boise art glass has 1 hr classes for up to 2 people for like $125. you just have to pick up your piece the next day.

@DreamerZ: yes! i'm having a lot of fun! Mom is keeping me busy. Yesterday we went to a glass blowing class, and today we picked up our pieces. i'm going to see about uploading a picture or making a gif to show everyone! i made a gif! i'm super happy with how it turned out. I hope your day has been okay? I missed you too!

i made this!!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 12:23:33 )
@Bonnie: lol - avatars are good for sucking up the site currency! XD

@Aisukohi: Thanks Aisu. <3 How are you?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 22:52:29 )

@Wildfire: Nah, you are the best at keeping up with chatter. I was the one that went away for days when I had company.

@Aisukohi: That's great. ^^ How was the rest of your week? I was away with my in-laws over.

@Bonnie: Thank you. Me too. I walked a lot in the last few days. It's healing slowly. No more pain. How are you doing?

@DreamerZ: Thank you. The knee is healing nicely. Still a bruise, but I can walk with no pain.

@SorrowTheMad: Wow that's crazy. We did reach freezing with the wind chill making it colder. Not in the negatives though. Now the weather is more spring-like again. ^^ How's your weekend going?

@Alorrena: Wow that sounds stressful. I'm sorry that happened, but I guess it worked out, my knee is healing nicely. No pain still a bruise.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/2 22:54:54 )

It makes me really happy to see that you guys have been chatting with each other while I've been away doing things in rl. My in-laws left yesterday after being here a week. It was nice to see them.

However, they were sick when they came, we thought that it was just a cold but now my husband has tested positive for Rona and he doesn't feel well (all are vaxxed, he's just taking meds for it). I still tested neg, but the at home tests can have false negatives, or maybe I just don't have it yet? I just have a tickle in my throat but I feel ok otherwise. I'm doing things around the house before I start feeling like shit just in case.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 02:00:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Going good so far! Been hanging out with a couple sets of friends today, and I actually felt like playing Magic last night too (I remember why I'm quitting however...). How's your week, and weekend, been? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 03:42:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: It's been a while since you played that
I had my in-laws the last 7 days. They left yesterday. Got Rona from them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/04/3 05:41:33 )
@Totalanimefan: I glad your knee is doing OK and it wasn't anything too serious, but I'm sorry to hear about you guys getting covid! Hopefully it's a mild case and doesn't leave any lasting side effects for you.

Unfortunately that's what flying stand by is almost always like. I think it was so stressful for me because my mom made plans for the day I arrived and the day after. (And every day since lol) I've been having a blast but I'm exhausted. Today we went on a wine tour. We went to 4 wineries and tried 19 wines, plus a "glass" of champagne (chambong). There were 7 other tourists with us and 4 of them were super fun and energetic and your typical "white girl at a party" type of girls. They gave off vibes like they're the people you see in photos on pinterest wedding boards having fun at brunch with mimosas and wine lol. They were loud and obnoxious but fun haha. It was a really good day and I learned that I don't like most of the wines that were offered. My social battery is super diminished because of the energy from those ladies. Fortunately tomorrow is hot springs and a visit with an old friend who doesn't drain my social battery.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.