Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat One night only! NYE 2021 Party!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:02:31 )

What can happen if you buy from an Etsy shop outside the US? The shadow box marker was in South Korea.

Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:16:43 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Totalanimefan: The space invaders have come to take control so brace yourself
Other then that its still the same

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:21:59 )

@koneko oh I see. That makes sense! I live supporting local too. But if there is only two shadow box makers for enamel pins I gotta pick them ^^; it’s in my cart but I can’t commit to buying it yet lol

@GoblinsAndTea: oh no! I’ll ready myself.
Jokes aside I don’t really want us to find aliens or aliens to find us. I feel like that would be a real shit storm. Lolol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:22:22 )

I’m on mobile now. I’m watching the Miami Heat (basketball team)

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:39:43 )

That sounds good! I’m going to have Pasties from a British store I went to today. :)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:40:59 )
Totalanimefan:

@Kent: Haha thanks. I listened to it and it was good, but there was a repeating sound that I didn't like, but from that video I found this one that sounds nice. ^^ Youtube New Year's Eve Lo-Fi!

Oh those are good picks from the board. I just love a good Charcuterie board. So much to pick and choose. ^^ Do you like to order Mocktails? Whenever I'm at a restaurant and they have some I always want to order one! My local place as a Yuzu mocktail that is very good. ^^ I totally do want to see that board! haha. I want to display them because I love collecting them but I never get to show them off. Sometimes I will put them on my bag but then I lose it. T_T

Huh, must be cuz it was a streamed video.
Oh nice, I love listening to lo-fi~

I don't think I’ve ever had a mocktail. I like cocktails when they’re sweet so I think I’d like a mocktail. XD I’m certainly not that into alcohol.

Yeah, that’s why Hadsie wants to display them~ I’ve worn pins on bags and always worry I’ll lose them. I’ve lost a few buttons that way. Really does suck. They need more secure pin backs. D:<

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:41:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@totalanimefan: sorry im a bit late to this.
i don't really celebrate new years/new years eve
but hope your day is going alright.

i was working on a bit of art so i was afk from voltra.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:45:28 )
koneko:
Kent, I feel you. I woke up extremely early today. I've had a lot of caffeine now though, so I think I can stay up > u >.

Oooh~ Coffee sounds good right now. * Q*

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:47:00 )
Happy new years friends! I haven't been on in a while and have some time to kill so thought to drop by.

Hope everyone has had a good, safe night. :)

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:47:51 )

I had shrimp tempura udon for dinner~ And two tuna mayo onigiri. = u=

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:54:16 )
Yooo tuna mayo onigiri is the best! I have all the things to make it in the cupboard but it's way too warm and I'm way too impatient for it to cool down before I eat it.

I miss 7/11 Japan onigiri.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:55:16 )

@Kent: I normally don’t like the taste of alcohol so I get it without.
I lose a cute Chikorita pin I got for my bday. :( ever seen then I haven’t worn any. But they are just sitting in a drawer and I didn’t buy them for them to sit there lol
Yummy dinner ^^

@MoodyB: it’s ok. And you aren’t too late. The night is young lol. You can hang here if you want. If you are busy that’s cool too.

@Kreatura: omg long time no see! I hope you have been well. I’m happy to see you hanging here with us even if it’s only for a little bit. What are your plans tonight?

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:56:56 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I just finished streaming art, so i am free to hang out.
until i want to play video games that is LOL.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:58:23 )

@MoodyB: haha that’s fair. I sometimes leave Voltra for video games too. What do you think you would like to play?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:59:11 )

I can’t believe it’s only 8pm atm. It gets dark so early that I feel like it’s way later than it is when it’s been dark for a few hours.

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 01:59:45 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: I only play one game as i don't really own a console or any kind of device
to play many games. so I mostly play Genshin Impact as it's my favorite game.
and I actually even drew one of the characters today.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:02:36 )
@totalanimefan: Hellooooo, it has been a long time! I Glad to see you're still around posting like crazy! I hope to be here for a bit longer this time.

It's almost 12PM on the 1st in Australia. MY bf and I had to cancel our NYE plans as we were in close contact to someone who has COVID so we're waiting on test results before we can do anything again lol. So it was a casual night. Made a cookie pie though and ate a HSP!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:05:29 )
Kreatura:
Yooo tuna mayo onigiri is the best! I have all the things to make it in the cupboard but it's way too warm and I'm way too impatient for it to cool down before I eat it.

I miss 7/11 Japan onigiri.

Yessss. lol I do too! I bought them at a grocery store cuz they take too long to make though. XD I’m not very good at keeping the rice together either..

@Totalanimefan: Aww, it sucks when you lose gifts! ; o; Yeah, I’ve bought several keychains, charms, and pins that I’m just storing away in tins currently…

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:09:57 )
@MoodyB: I just checked out your instagram and I love your art!

@Kent: Haha thats totally fair. So cool that your grocery store has them. Do they have other fillings too?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/1 02:11:36 )

@MoodyB: I’ve never played but it’s really popular. I think it wins mobile game of the year or best freemuim game of the year each year.

@Kreatura: of course I’m still here. It’s my internet home.
Oh sorry I forgot you were on the other half of the world. I’m still living in the past other here in the US lol.
Damn that sucks! I hope you don’t actually have it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.