Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Day of Birth

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/14 16:24:56 )

@MoodyB: No problem. I hope you enjoyed your day on Voltra.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/14 21:56:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Purpsy: Lol it seems so XD
But that's what makes art so unique. Not everyone is the same.
Yeah, realism can be like that.
But i don't see being envious as being a bad thing all the time. It can really be good to push yourself or your limits.
Or at least that's what it's been like for me. Sometimes it really kicks me into the "I REALLY WANNA DRAW BETTER" phase.
Tho my tech sometimes stops me from improving certain things just because...it's so bad.
but with the money my friend gifted me will be going towards my new computer.

my fam always got some new drama. Lke a while ago someone within the family stole things to pawn and one of them were rings that were supposed to be given to my sis and I. but for some reason my fam just looks down on my fam quite often because we dont have a ton of money. or even middle class. so one of my aunt's fam...she tends to act..better than us. i just don't like being around her or most of her fam. Only one i like in her fam is her son now and his gf because they are so humble and kind. the opposite of his whole fam. when my mom died barely...anyone seemed to care. despite knowing my mom for years which just made my sis and I think did they even care or even like my mother. which if they didn't...that's quite weird considering she was the nicest person you would ever meet. Like my grandma loved her so much.

@totalanimefan: i didn't really spend too much time on voltra on my b-day.
i mostly avoided socializing a whole bunch lol.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/15 00:32:34 )

@MoodyB: Man your situation reminds me a lot of my mother side of the family. Funny though she was born wealthy but her fam is very chaotic. Every since we move to Canada my mother was mostly closed off to her relatives and siblings (she has a lot and she's the youngest) The last drama I heard is some relatives are fighting over which land to own back home. Heck even me and my twin brother own some land which I don't really give a damn about. I'm fortunate enough not to be tangled in that mess since I was very young when we moved away to another country, but I know well enough to see that her upbringing has traumatized her until this day... goes to show that money can bring the worst to people.

Ugh I can relate that xD
I do hope you get a new computer soon! The only tech issues I have often are my tablet and stylus... My laptop fortunately has not given up to me yet, hopefully I didn't jinx that lol

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/29 16:21:23 )
After a certain age, I don’t really celebrate my birthdays that much anymore. It’s just another day for me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.