Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber Voltra Defense Centre: Rolling Game and Hangout

0 1 5 2 9 0 4 1 1 2 6 3
Count Trashula generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 152
Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:40:17 )

@Totalanimefan: bout the same; probably won't change until I get on medication, which is looking like that won't happen til next year.. but at least the Crohn's is my only problem now. Other stuff is totally gone! which means I should probably start trying to get some exercise in when I can tbh >_>
what are you up to?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:40:49 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
sunny:
    @star2000shadow: aww how cute

I know Right? now I'm trying to figure out how to get the pics onto the comp haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:41:01 )
@Count Trashula: Digging the avi~
I love that mushroom cap!

0 3 0 4 9 2 9 3 1 4 1 5
blinkini generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 304
Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:41:24 )
Fack.
Forgot to roll again!
D;

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:41:44 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Video games are fun 'nods' to an extent. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

0 1 7 2 9 0 6 1 1 2 8 3
Count Trashula generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 172
Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:42:42 )

@blinkini: why ty ;v; fall harvest is one of my favorite items on here tbh. not obsessed with mushrooms and fall or anything

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:44:05 )

@Kent: video games are so much fun. What’s taking up all of your time atm?
@sunny: I’m also dealing with cramps. Day 1 for me. I thought about writing an essay for one of my classes but I was like nah I need a break. We are on the same wavelength today.
@blinkini: that’s awesome. I hope Noom works for you. I heard it can work well if you stick to it. That’s a tough decision that I have no insight on lol. My day is going well. The new Pokémon game launched today and I decided to take the day off of school since I finished two classes this week.

0 8 2 5 9 7 1 4 1 9 3 6
blinkini generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 825
Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:44:08 )
@Count Trashula: Lol.
I have a problem with mushrooms.
Like 30% of the stuff I made this past year was mushroom themed.
xD
Idk if I recognize Fall Harvest.
What kind of item is it??

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:45:45 )

@Count Trashula: well I guess that’s good news and bad news. Make sure you take it easy so you don’t go down the stress drain lol
Exercises should help. I feel better after I exercise.
@star2000shadow: I had to put my switch down because it needs to charge so I’m on here. How are you?

0 8 2 4 9 7 1 3 1 9 3 5
blinkini generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 824
Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:47:28 )
@Totalanimefan: Same. Though I'll only be able to have it for a week, because I can't afford it past the trial period. :vanora_sweat:
As far as the crocheting, I really hate taking pictures, but my etsy isn't doing as well this month as I'd hoped. So putting up more items might help. Idk. D;
Oh, that's awesome! I haven't played an actual Pokemon game since Ruby and Sapphire.
I hope your day off is super enjoyable, though~~~
Are you just planning on gaming for most of it, or do you have anything else exciting planned?

0 5 8 3 9 4 7 2 1 6 9 4
Count Trashula generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 583
Donator — He/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:49:55 )

@blinkini: What kinda stuff you make?
Fall Harvest was the rare item from the November '19 crate.

@Totalanimefan: It's supposed to help with Crohn's, too, but it's so hard to work up the motivation when you're already in pain and fatigued. seems counterintuitive.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:49:59 )

@blinkini: I can’t remember if they teach you how to be good with food, or if they give you food but you could try and learn as much as you can during the free trail and then apply it to your life after ^^
You if are going to take the pics, do it before it gets dark out so you have better lighting.
I don’t really have any other plans. It’s cold and windy outside so not a great day for going out. Maybe I’ll clean the house.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:50:48 )

@Count Trashula: so true. Just baby steps are good. Like going for walks if you don’t normally do that. Or lifting light weights while on the couch.

0 0 6 3 9 9 5 2 1 1 7 4
Spider generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 63
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:52:48 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

I haven’t cared much about the chests I should care more about the minions but I really wanna know more about the plot so I’ve been charging through it.

...If you wanna keep your head

0 6 6 7 9 5 5 6 1 7 7 8
Spider generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 667
Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:53:07 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Phone that is not the word I meant

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

0 0 3 1 9 9 2 0 1 1 4 2
blinkini generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 31
Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:53:37 )
@Count Trashula: Oh man, that was so long ago. Lol.
I mostly crochet.
I have like 20+ mushroom berets, a giant stuffed mushroom cap hat, and a mini mushroom keychain guy.
My first crochet pattern that I plan on selling is a little stuff mushroom guy. But I'm still working on getting the pattern perfect.
I have five finished so far. :vanora_sweat:

0 0 5 6 9 9 4 5 1 1 6 7
Vixen generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 56
Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:53:44 )

@Totalanimefan: dealing with a couple of mildly chaotic things at work
people are all in vacation mode already so it's been harder to reach them lol
it's not the end of the world, but that just means i won't be able to make that much progress myself

0 7 5 9 9 6 4 8 1 8 6 0
blinkini generated a random number between 1 and 1000; Resulting In 759
Donator — pancake Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:56:11 )
@Totalanimefan: It teaches you about food stuffs and also the psychology behind weight loss.
I'm quite enjoying it so far and if I get some birthday/christmas money I might actually invest in having it for 6 months.
The light thing always tends to be my problem. I don't usually have a lot of motivation to do things during the day, but I'm overly motivated to do everything at night. D;
Oh no, you should do all the video games, then. It's a treat yourself kind of day. The house won't mind, I'm sure. <3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 21:58:29 )

@Spider: I am neurotically trying to find them all. I’m looking at every crack and turned over building to get them all. Lol
I would also like to advance the story. But I would also like to do that when my husband can watch too.
@Vixen: kinda frustrating but understandable. If you aren’t hourly maybe you can leave early today.
@blinkini: that is really cool. Maybe you could ask for 6-month as a gift for the holidays.
This is true. Maybe today can be a real break day. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/19 22:00:51 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i'll probably dip a little earlier but i have a sneaking suspicion that a good number of folks aren't entirely here anyway xD holiday times and all that lol

what games have you been playing? :o

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.