Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2021: Restless Slumber Voltra Defense Centre: Rolling Game and Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 21:35:13 )

@Wildfire: That's cool. I finished what I needed to do. Got my Rx at CVS and I shipped something to my sister. I also got Chipoltie while I was out. I'm eating that now at home.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 21:59:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah... I have an Rx to pick up too. Tomorrow. :3 Chipotle is good stuff :3 It sounds like you've had a productive day.
I got my site stuff done, so that's good. I should probably go clean the kitchen and prepare to cook. I don't want to. XD :P

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 22:22:24 )

@Wildfire: I very rarely have it, but it was on the way home, so I thought, why not? XD
I did. I still have to do laundry and pack before my trip. Flight is Saturday night. I'm just trying to do a little each day.
I'm not sure what I should make for dinner yet. I guess I'll see what I have.

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/1 23:40:22 )
@Totalanimefan: One step at a time. One thing at a time. You still have time, but I'd be a little anxious about packing by now. You seem pretty calm about it. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 03:44:39 )

@Wildfire: I can’t because I have to wash it first. Spent the day washing the parts of the couch the dog peed on (I have a removable cover)
Mentally I know what to pack and I’ve been thinking about it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 04:04:03 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
Woohoo this was fun! :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 04:08:09 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Can't believe I ended up being one of the final winners @u@ Had to double check but heck congrats to everyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/2 13:22:15 )
-rolls through-
Good morning everyone.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 01:32:12 )

How is everyone today? I made some item suggestions. I'd really like cave items and a street corner background in particular

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 01:32:49 )

Also, tomorrow marks 1 year of learning Russian. I'm not sure if I've made good progress or not though :viosweat:

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 04:15:13 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Is Russian hard to learn? :0

Cave items would be fun!

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 04:35:45 )

Well how hard a language is depends on your native language. As a native English speaker, Russian is on the harder side. However, the other language I'm learning is Korean, which is even more difficult for a native English speaker. This chart for native English speakers has Russian in category III and Korean in category IV.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 11:40:28 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Well I remember finding Spanish rather easy to learn, though it's been a long time so I don't remember much. I did also take a bit of French but also forget some. ;w;

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/3 23:38:30 )

I had a bad experience with learning Spanish, but it was more of a failure with my school than anything to do with the language. French is actually at the top of my list of languages I'd like to learn along with German

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 00:31:50 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

I would like to brush up on languages I took classes on ;w; one of these days

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 19:00:57 )

Yay the boxes and goodie bags are out. I bought a bunch ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/4 21:28:21 )

I had enough keys for one bundle and six goodie bags

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:35:13 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Two of the past bundles had nothing in them. I opened them regardless and received nothing from them. ;w;

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — She/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/5 04:50:45 )

I haven't opened mine, but I looked and yeah, the '18 and '19 bundles just have an empty box where it shows what the bundle contains

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/9 16:08:44 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Does that happen a lot? I mean, the bundles are pretty expensive, I almost want to say it's some sort of a bug that needs to be looked into?

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.