Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Session Change

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 00:30:13 )
I am Happy and not about the Session change because my allergies are acting up. I have a stuffy nose and a bad headache rn. It suuuck also I downloaded the Obey Me! Sim game on to my phone. My head hurts and I am In English class and I hate this teacher because he yells at us for nothing ugh someone help me plz

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 00:51:57 )

Season change?

I hate the time change. It gets dark so early. Sunset was at 5pm today. T_T

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 13:39:39 )
It takes me forever to get back into the time change... and by the time my body gets used to it it's time to change back again. I hate it.... if family wasn't such a big factor for me I'd move to Arizona where there is no time change.

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 17:11:51 )
I always get thrown by the time change. As far as season change, I'm loving this weather because it's boot weather and I have a boot collection. XD Also fluffy sweaters and jackets! Contemplating trying scarves...
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — It or She Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/9 19:37:48 )
@totalanimefan:
@THestraightking:
@aisukohi:
@macsen191:
Well time for me is always fine I wake up early any was so it does not matter to me but I is when the session changes my allergies act up and I get headaches and sore throats and the whole deal it is not that fun for me at all And I hate it but love It at the same time because I love the cold and winter for some reason it is just how I am.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 02:47:32 )

@Hazbin: The allergies thing sucks! Do you know what triggers it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/10 05:08:58 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

im very happy with the season time change.
i can actually get up at least an hour earlier.
hoping i can slowly adjust my terrible schedule so i am up before noon at the very least.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — she/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/18 01:08:43 )

Speaking of time change, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of forgot daylight savings was a thing for a sec. When I noticed it getting darker outside a lot earlier I was confused until I realized what was going on.

I don't like the time change. I work all morning/ day, and by the time I get home it's practically dark. I'll be ready to go to bed at 5pm thinking it's 9 or 10.

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.