Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:11:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I didn't notice sorry lol. Been a little preoccupied. But I'll check it out thanks :D

@Colin: Fair enough lol!

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:14:44 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: See, ngl. That's something I get, but I fucking hate.

Seriously.
Damned near no one knows that Canadian Turkey Day is in October, not November.
most people know when yours is.

Then again, a lot of people think we're part of the states, which also just annoys me. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:16:28 )

@star2000shadow: that’s cool. What are they making?
@SorrowTheMad: it’s ok. I think today is the last day lol
@Amber Lynne: I know that yours is in Oct, but I don’t know when in Oct. is it a big holiday there??

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:18:41 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: summer camp cake 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:20:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Second Monday, technically, in October.
People tend to do food on either the Sunday or Monday, and Monday's a holiday. Of course.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:36:22 )

@star2000shadow: what kind of cake is that? Never heard of it.
@Amber Lynne: yay free holiday lol. What did you do for it?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:36:45 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn|

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ Hmm I am just sleepy but not. body wants a nap, rest of me wants to stay up and post haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:37:30 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: its decorated to look all natury 'blinks'. you know like how girl scouts or people who go to summer camp are in nature and stuff. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 19:58:59 )

@star2000shadow: I did go for a walk before. But I just want to be inside now lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:05:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Ouch, bummer lol. Definitely missed out then. I know I don't really participate much but I'm amazed at how hard you guys work on these events here on Voltra.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:09:08 )

@SorrowTheMad: yes it really is. This one was low key but I appreciated that since we just had the summer event lol
It was still a great event. There were tickets your could buy for a staff raffle. So the staff are going to raffle off old, rare items. The tickets are gone and the winners should be announced today. :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 21:44:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I just smashed my head into the GO battle league for that timed research. Frustrating as HELL. And yeah, the unique ghosts one is where I'm walled at right now.

@sorrowthemad: How's you?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:12:15 )

@Totalanimefan: Literally nothing, lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:21:51 )

@Colin: I feel like this event research is not as easy to do but I guess the event is 2 weeks long. I haven’t played much today. Just a little bit when I went for a short walk. Mostly been playing SMT3 today.
@Amber Lynne: lol not even a meal? I don’t know if you have any family near you, but did you see them? Here Thanksgiving is all about the food and family. No gifts.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/17 23:47:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Nope. Not with the pandemic.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:08:57 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: The research has very few steps and tasks, but they're all fairly intensive. Like catching 40 ghosts several times over. Using 49 berries, making 49 nice throws, etc.

The individual tasks DO take longer to complete than most any other given task on a special research.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:13:41 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: I did go for a walk before. But I just want to be inside now lol

I can get behind that 'nods' I've been inside. just woke up from a small nap as I got super tired a couple hours ago. feeling a bit better now 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:43:48 )

@Amber Lynne: that’s a good point. Everyone in my family is vaccinated so I don’t worry too much about seeing them. They will be coming to mine for thanksgiving.
How’s Canada doing with the pandemic?

@star2000shadow: naps are great when you are feeling tired. I’m excited for the ticket drawing! I wonder when it’s going to be? How many tickets do you have?

@Colin: ok so it’s not just me? I thought the same thing too. And not every Pokémon is a ghost type either. So it might take you like 80 encounters to reach 40 ghosts. Or more.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 00:47:12 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Me? Non that I know of. I didn't have Real life money to donate to that 'shrugs'. but that's okay I get excited for other peoples. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/18 01:21:04 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, we're vaccinated too, however there are the cases in vaccinated people.
No one wants to tak the risk
and no one has the money for a dinner anyway.

As for how Canada is doing, uhhh... ok, overall?
I don't really keep up on that.

However I do know that two provinces are doing REALLY badly.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.