Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:12:42 )

Actually, my memory just started working. Taskmaster would probably fit the second meaning best for me. I haven't finished it, but I watched the first nine seasons or so earlier this year when I came across it on YouTube

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:13:41 )

I love completing a series which is why I hate when they drag on for 20+ years with no end
We have a few we are watching consistently, and when there's no new episodes of things we're currently watching out, we have a handful of shows we can rerun if we don't feel like hunting for another new thing.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:16:51 )

Speaking of Kdramas, I don't think I ever finished a Kdrama. I remember I got to the second-to-last episode of one Kdrama, but then I never watched the last episode. I usually only make it halfway through the series before I stop watching it for no real reason

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:23:36 )
@Totalanimefan: food is best when you make it yourself. Then it’s only ingredients you like. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:25:41 )
If we're talking about shows I've seen a million times, I'm currently watching Friends.

If we're talking about shows that I'm watching for the first time, one of the episodes of the newest season of My Hero Academia.

We watch all kinds of shows and don't necessarily binge. It's a mix of shows we've seen a million times and shows we've never seen. Stuff on Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Max. And also random anime.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:28:46 )
Finishing shows is easy enough, even if it takes us forever, but we do finish.

Last show we binged was Penny Dreadful before they could take it off Netflix. Watched that series twice, but it's so good.

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:38:40 )

is voltra being slow or is it my wifi hmmmm
last show i watched was uhhhh
............... it's been a while i have no idea

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:39:27 )

just bought some tickets and now i'm broke so i'm back here oof

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:40:16 )
I think it's working fine for me as far as speed.

I'm kinda distracted anyway, so it's fine for me if it's a little slow.

I'm torn between wanting to buy a bunch of tickets until I'm broke or saving for items I don't yet have.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:41:24 )

posting in here was starting to bring my volts back up since i bought a bunch of items, but then i felt the need to get some more tickets and now they're back down again...

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:42:36 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

The only series ive rewatched multiple times and would (and will) watch again is avatar the last airbender. Its just so good.

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:43:11 )

maybe its just me >w<
maybe im impatient akshdjd

i need to watch more stuff

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:44:42 )
I can't stand being broke, but having volts feels like they're burning a hole in my virtual wallet. xD

I finally watched ATLA within this last year after having not watched it (or at least gotten into it) and it was really good. Having a hard time getting into The Legend of Korra though. It's too different for me.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:45:15 )

I'm painting my nails spookular orange! I've got a Halloween glitter to go over it. :D

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:45:51 )
Kudos to you for having patience with glitter polish. xD I hate taking the stuff off lol.

I should paint my nails, but I have no patience for the drying process. x-x

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:47:35 )

I tried to watch Avatar twice, but was never able to get super into it.

I have watched all of Frasier at least 4 or 5 times though. I think that one's easily our favorite. Seen Golden Girls a few times through, too. I've only gone through The Nanny once, but it's up next in our rerun rotation...

@CooperationIsKey: i assume you will show us when it's done?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:48:49 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@Aisukohi: understandable, korra is difrent. Nickelodeon did them dirty. They basicly where gonna end after 1 seasen but then nickelodeon demanded more. And thus with several dumb request it became what it is now. I havent watched the last seasen tbh lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Donator — he/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:49:33 )

oooh i heard glitter :0

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:50:05 )

I like to keep my volts no lower than a certain level, so I can stay in a constant state of buying the never-ending list of things I want... I think this is the first time I've ever put buying in the Exchange on hold. But I got a lot of the stuff on my list recently, so it's certainly not a loss.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/7 03:51:38 )
I've been meaning to get into Frasier. Watched the first few episodes but didn't get past that. I love Golden Girls and am still getting through all the episodes.

koneko, I need to not be lazy and claim the daily airship on my mule every day lol. Really helps earn volts.

@GoblinsAndTea: Ohh, that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, things can definitely be ruined that way. I watched season 1 at least, but season 2 is a struggleeee.

Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.