Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:17:58 )

koneko: page 60 hype

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:18:02 )

@Rei Ann: oh I see. Maybe you just need a 2nd pump?
@koneko: I could be your translator. I have friends that don’t really speak English so I just speak Japanese with them. As for Kanji I don’t remember everything but I do have a dictionary. Lol
@Lina: nice!
@wrik: oh I see. Well I guess if you are leaving to go home you can just get a different job?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:18:12 )

@Totalanimefan: I love eggnog so much. ;n; I wish there were good dairy-free ones, but I haven't cared much for any I've tried so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:19:00 )

@Count Trashula: I’ve tried some of the dairy free ones with my husband. Not good lol

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:19:06 )

@Totalanimefan: we'll see
that's also really complicated
it's possible i'll be able to do part of my current job from home & 1000 miles away!!

edit: page 60 we did it pals

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:19:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe, we've heard the system might be too small for the house, but it's costly, and we had no idea whne we bought it. The prior owners didn't care how high the bill was. WE've added curtains, and honsently, i'm considering self warming floors if we ever replace the ones here even if it makes the bill go higher.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:19:32 )

And we made it to page 60!

β˜…~~Questing~~β˜…

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:19:46 )
Yes, for the confettis!! >:D

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:20:20 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, both kinds I tried were really bland and thin. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to thicken it and add some flavor! ...Which I considered doing myself, but eh, effort.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:21:38 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

You’re literally going to be like 4-5 rows behind me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We are L 10-14

And I’m always down for cheap I’ve been told to prepare that things are expensive though I wish I had more time- we are doing the show Friday, museum of natural history Saturday and maybe national zoo on Sunday before heading back

Plant world sounds amazing

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants MΜ·Μ–Μ₯Ν“Μ‹Ν†ΜΜšoΜΆΜŸΝ›Μ…rΜ΄Μ¨ΝΝ”Μ¦Μ°Ν™ΜˆΜe̡̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:21:46 )

@wrik: oh no. But do you want to? ^^;
@Rei Ann: self warming floors aren’t that expensive. I got them in my bathroom before when I was redoing the bathroom. It was only $650.
@Count Trashula: I think it’s dangerous to make homemade eggnog?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:22:44 )
Unrelated to anything, but I bought Animal Crossing Monopoly today
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:24:09 )

OK, looks like the next one won't be for 6 more pages... Hopefully that means I have time to go shower now >.>

@Totalanimefan: afaik, only unsafe if you're using unpasteurized eggs. which if I were gonna make it, I'd probably try a vegan recipe first anyway. and if that failed, i'd give in and buy some tbh

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:24:25 )

@Spider: planet Word is not that long of a museum. You could probably finish it in like 2 hours. Maybe get breakfast and squeeze it in. DC is expensive. I didn’t include anywhere to get a drink or sit down places.
After a museum in the National Mall you should head south to The Wharf. It’s on the water and it’s really pretty. There is a good Cuba place there with good drinks, coffee and food!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:26:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Well wouldn't the use electic to make the floors warm? Our bills are like 300 plus in the winter, and like 150 in the summer. I worry about making the bill higher, but if our bill is going to be that high, well i want to be warm, and not have the house set at 66. Yes we have had the system checked time and time. Added curtains, added insulation fixes in the attic. Cut down trees to get more sun on the house. Still cold.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:27:54 )

Page 60 o:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:29:47 )

@Count Trashula: you have time to shower
Oh I see. That’s a good point.
@Rei Ann: yeah it’s still electric. I’m not sure what else you could do. Have more blankets maybe?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:31:01 )
@Totalanimefan: That is something we do, I just I don't like long sleeves or being wrapped up. So like it sucks. Let me tell you, open plan houses suck. I want walls, because then our vents would work better.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:34:39 )
Posts a post on page 60?

β”€β–’β”œ Hangout with me! β”€β–’β”œ

Donator — wrik Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/5 02:36:52 )

well i'm done for the night
too sweepy

good night and good luck for page 66!
hi im wrik

closet buying

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.