Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:52:26 )

@The Bride: Yeah the website is called Rent the Runway. I didn't know about it until before my wedding. My mom new about it and she rented our dresses for the rehearsal dinner there. :)
To buy the dress just for a one time use is a lot of money. ^^; I'm renting a $700 dress for $120.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:52:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Next time, I will. lmao

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:52:45 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm in NC; the store we live across from is Food Lion. I do like Harris Teeter, but it's too expensive for us to go there very often. It's also about as far away as the Lidl (20 mins), so we don't often end up that way.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:55:25 )

@Kory: "I'm just an evil person.... I don't have the heart to kill a spider."
        I love you. XD

And I admit, it is fun watching me go nuts.
        People always tell me I have the most hilarious reactions to things. XD
        Should have seen me in person LOSING my mind over the end of The Mandalorian.
        It was 2am and I was DYING, omg.
        I had to try so hard not to scream.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:56:38 )
@koneko: oh that sounds good! I had pizza.

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:58:06 )

@The Bride: I watched a lot of tv shows when I was a kid, and I watched some when I was a teenager, but since then I haven't watched many. I've watched some Korean variety shows, but I haven't really watched many series, dramas, or such

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 21:59:35 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Good. I agree with you tho, if I ever rewatched it I would skip that one, and that desert worm one. Didn't like that either.
@Count Trashula: I feel like Harris Teeter isn't a good value. Not really the biggest fan of food lion either. Do you have a Publix near you (sorry I forgot that you were in NC)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:01:24 )

By the way page 50 is the next winning page! It's a Golden one, so don't miss out!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:01:46 )
Hello everyone!
I have to work on avi art but I’ll try to post

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:02:03 )

@Totalanimefan: That thing was WILD.
        At first I was like 'sand shark! :D'
        Then it was like 'BOOM I EAT THIS GIANT CREATURE'
        And I just went wide eyed like 'wat?'
        I def think they did not get anywhere near close enough to the mouth of that cave, and that's why the first booms failed.
        Dummies.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:03:41 )

@Lina: No rush, the next page prize isn't until 50 ^^ So you can lurk for a little while. Thanks again for the avatar art you did of my avatar!

@Anarchist Beauty: I thought the same thing XD

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:06:21 )
I don’t care so much about the page prizes, just thought it would be fun to post!
Plus even with me selling art for confetti I’ll never get enough XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:07:22 )

@Lina: That's true. Posting and chatting with people in fun. Do you need more confetti? I could give you some as an additional tip for your artwork. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:07:52 )
@Totalanimefan: I tried to send a pm, I just ain't so sure on if it went through, but those dresses sound prices. I am one who would rather find a dress wear it, and be able to wear again at somepoint, instead of looking for another highend dress to rent.

@Starlight: that is still a lot growing up, but not so much now, I am just finishing series that I couldn't watch years ago.

@Totalanimefan: what is the spiderweb item your using?

@Lina: have fun making avatar art. What about doing puzzles to get the event set?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:07:58 )

@Totalanimefan: They really said "the mouth of the cave" and put that shit three miles out.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:10:16 )
@Totalanimefan: I have 370 confetti right now, but once I finish some art I’ll have more. I don’t know if I’ll have enough for all the items or not, but I can do more art.

Does the event have an end date yet?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:10:42 )
@The Bride: YES!
I keep forgetting puzzles are a thing..
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:10:58 )

@The Bride: I saw it and the link worked. :)
I don't know when else I would wear a gown, if it was a more causal dress I would have just bought one. You should see the one my friend is wearing. It's even nicer than the one I'm renting. It's huge and it makes her look like a Disney princess lol

@Lina: I think the least date is Oct 17th. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:11:55 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Haha I was yelling at the TV. Like, that's not going to work!
Oh look, it didn't work! lololol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 22:12:14 )

@Totalanimefan: I saw one the other day while we were out, but I've never really shopped there. My understanding of Publix is that it's kind of similar to Harris Teeter? How are they price-wise?

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.