Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2021 Anniversary Raffle WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:34:37 )
@Totalanimefan: They're a few states over. So it's a long drive over a couple of mountain passes. I'm really hoping they get here with no difficulty, I have all the gifts. o_o' I'm hoping to repaint the room they'll be staying in before they get here. =O I got a couple of months to do it. =T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:35:48 )
@Ruby: Do et~ <3
I finally got that sweater I ordered a month or two ago. XD lol. It's cheap-ish quality, but comfortable enough for this winter.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:36:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm still mad that they closed down the Lidl in my city before we moved here. It cost me a job transfer, as well as easy access to my favorite store! The next closest is 20 minutes away, which really isn't bad. I still couldn't transfer, though, and since we live across the street from a different grocery store, we haven't really been to the Lidl much since moving. But I'd been waiting for Lidl to come to the US; it's like Aldi but better. Except for the things Aldi has that beat theirs lol. If you ever go to a Lidl, don't bother with their dessert hummus. It's all gross. Do get the big pretzels.

ALWAYS PING ME

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:37:10 )

@Totalanimefan: nah I still don’t know what I’m doing sometimes xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:38:02 )

@Kory: Agreed. Homemade ones are the way to go. The others aren't great.
Any kind of bread product with soup is so good. Crackers, Bread, Toast, Croutons, anything!

@Wildfire: Sometimes, you just gonna live a little. Don't be too hard on yourself for what you ate for lunch.
I'm glad too. It's starting to stick a lot better now.

@Koah: I don't like driving through the mountains at all. I get really nervous. Do they ever fly to you, or is that too expensive?
I need to repaint before company comes over too. Like you, I have until Nov.

@Count Trashula: Ok, good to remember, because I do like Aldi hummus. I LOVE getting pretzels. So good!
Too bad that one near you closed. I didn't know that they closed any US stores. I saw in the news that they want to open a lot of new stores all over the US. So maybe in a few years you can get one near you too.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:38:06 )
@Totalanimefan: some leftover pizza.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:38:54 )
@Koah: I missed a story, didn't I? XD

@Totalanimefan: lol. I'm not being too hard on myself for my choice. I knew what I was potentially doing to myself when I bought the stuff and then again when I was shoving it in my mouth XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:39:12 )

@Ruby: I feel like I never see you make a mistake. You seem to always get it right (and even if you did, one mistake isn't a big deal)

@Shark: That sounds so good. I haven't had pizza in a little while. I love pizza, but I know it's not good for me.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:40:15 )

@Koah: I’ve been meaning to do that test sheet but, ya know. Haven’t been doin great lol.

Omg I’m laying next to timmy and he’s got little snores 😭😍 why is he so cute omg. He even helped me stop crying when everyone was asleep last night. He wouldn’t stop booping me and purring

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:40:48 )
@Totalanimefan: i've been having a hard time eating lately, and pizza is like... easy for me. idk.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:41:19 )

@Totalanimefan: I’m just quick at fixing them because I check to make sure they work xD remember when the buckle on the shoes in love bites was over a little bit? I fixed that xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:43:07 )

@Shark: Hard to beat that. What about other bread based products like a sandwich?

@Ruby: If no one sees the mistake, was it really a mistake, or just a correction that you made? ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:44:47 )

@Totalanimefan: the buckle or my mistakes? xD the buckle people noticed lol

Oh man tho one of those arms I uploaded, I thought I totally screwed it up and I can’t delete it but I went thru and figured out a piece didn’t upload and was able to fix it without needing help so I felt good about that one xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:46:09 )

@Ruby: Ok, so maybe the buckle was a mistake because people noticed, but I go through my work often when I'm done and double check that I did everything right. I wouldn't consider it a mistake if I double checked and found something. I would consider it a mistake if I thought the work was done and good and then someone else noticed the 'mistake'

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:47:50 )

@Kory: That's the best soup related combo there is. Tomato Soup + Grilled Cheese. XD
I'm thinking about making a Red Lentil and Pumpkin soup this week. Did I tell you that? I got the recipe online.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:52:39 )
@Totalanimefan: they live that mountain life. So driving through passes doesn't even phase them anymore. I remember being like that, but I've been away from the mountains for about 3 years now and now I always think "eh, I won't be going that way anymore for winter. pass must suck"

@Ruby: Awe! Crazy Timmy has become such a good kitty since you guys took him~ <3

@Wildfire: I ordered a sweater a bit over a month ago, kind of expensive.. I wanted something big enough to be comfortable through this winter. It was my first time ordering something from a Chinese clothing company. XD lol! I got it! I wasn't sure what to expect for shipping time. or actual sizing. I ordered an XL and it fits me somewhat comfortably and I'm at most a Medium.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:55:24 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah I've been eating sandwiches too.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 19:57:32 )
    Hey everyone, hope you are all well <3 I am pretty tired right now but determined to get in a few hours of Voltra time/writing time XD

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:02:28 )

*checks the thread again and spreads some more confetti*

~ I like cats ~

~ Timezone GMT +1 ~

*°•.•°*~ My Wishlist ~*°•.•°*

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/4 20:02:37 )

@Kory: I like it a lot, I've never had it with Lentils, but they are good in soup, so I want to try it. Here's the link Soup! Some of the comments said you could add coconut milk to it, or add a bit of cream at the end when it's in your bowl. I think I might try that.
That movie is really cute. I've never had that pie before. ^^; What kind of fish do you use?

@sunny: Good goal. Have fun and relax with us. ^^

@Shark: Nice. What kind? I don't know why but I'm in the mood to chat about food, we can chat about something else if you want. ^^;

@Koah: That's crazy. But then again I grew up in FL. It's really, really flat there. I did live in CA for 5 years so that's how I know about that Mountain life haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.