Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 03:00:48 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Truth be told, I'm not sure how I feel on Reiki. Like, a cynical part of me wants to say it's all just fake, phony pseudoscience, but I need to be more open-minded.

Then again, I don't think I know too much about it, other than it seems to be "healing through transfer of positive energy from the palms"...

But odds are I am massively simplifying it to the point of being straight-up wrong.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 12:27:06 )
@Colin: I think on the whole you're right about that definition, Karolyn just adds other sorts of things (like oils or tuning forks) to it. Idk man, I went to see her and we were doing some preliminary stuff (like why I was there). I told her I wasn't really sure what I needed, just that I needed some changes. She goes "Would it be ok if I made a few guesses why you're here?" And then proceeded to tell me shit that I don't talk about with anyone. Not vague either, very accurate.

I think it's probably one of those things where, you get out of it what you put into it. I was a little skeptical at first but I guess the only way to know for yourself is to try it yourself. Also my preacher buddy thinks I'm possessed now that I've "fallen into the sin of reiki" lol.

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 16:26:02 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Totalanimefan: Not too shabby! Trying (and struggling) to stay focused and finish at least one thing before getting too deep into the next lol. c': How about you? c:

// AI-COM : return // end of line

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:44:07 )

@Mandy Amour: I learned that technique down the road to I think it does really help you stand out in interviews. I’ve had to do a lot of interviews in my life because Ive been a temp the last five years. Do you have any interviews lined up what jobs are you looking for?

@Colin: True and level 50 update motivates me to play more. Honestly I really want that level 50 jacket lol

@SorrowTheMad: that’s awesome I really love finding new music and new artists!

@Vii: that’s one of life‘s greatest struggles. I’m sure overall you were doing fine though don’t be too hard on yourself. :)
I’m good I just spent the last two weeks in Florida but I’m back home now. I went to Disney and then saw my friends and family that live in South Florida that’s where I grew up. I hadn’t been since 2018 so it was really nice to see everyone again. Now I’m back up studying for my courses. I passed my excel class yesterday. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 18:44:32 )

Yeah there’s another event! I’m excited for it but how am I going to find time while studying Lol!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 21:52:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Fair enough, that makes sense.

Also... I legit had a small laughing fit when you mentioned what your preacher friend told you!

@totalanimefan: The level 50 jacket. A badge of honour! A testament to TOO MUCH FREE TIME! (jk)

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/1 23:23:45 )

@Colin: Haha that's super true. I really like the way the jacket looks though.
I want to reach level 50 (even though it will take years) but also when I reach level 50, I won't know what to do with the game. I like having the level up goals. Of course after I hit level 40 in Pokemon Go in 2018 I kept playing, but it is crazy to think about.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:07:57 )
@Totalanimefan: Well if you don't mind power metal with a splash of screamo in a few songs (very minimal, and for effect), then I can't recommend Unleash the Archers more. Brittney Slayes can hit some crazy notes. Honestly their whole album Abyss is a masterpiece (in my opinion) and Apex was my favorite album until I heard Abyss. They're phenomenal. :D

@Colin: Yeah, I love the guy but he thinks he's a Jesus super soldier or something. Also check THIS the F*** out man! Not her most impressive song ever but I love this song and seeing my favorite vocalist sing it is amazing!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:14:25 )

@SorrowTheMad: I don't listen to a lot of metal, but I don't mind it at all. I do listen to some Japanese metal. Like Maximum the Hormone. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:26:25 )
da happiest pumpkin i have ever seen >u<

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:26:48 )
@Colin: gives u red paint

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 00:59:29 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Another thing is that GO is catching up with the main series in terms of generations fairly quickly. Makes me wonder what'll happen when and if they finally match up.

@sorrowthemad: ugh, he sounds kinda grating...

But that cover is straight up FIRE.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 01:00:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@kairu: Red paint! With which to paint the town!

Red.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 01:06:28 )

-backreads a smidge-

I like Metal music. I recently found Brothers of Metal, who sing some Norse mythological metal. I really enjoy their songs: Hel, Powersnake, and Yggdrasil.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 13:21:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Never heard of them haha. I'll have to check them out :) Nightwish kinda ruined metal for me for the most part, most of what I listen to is female fronted with crazy vocals. The original singer of Nightwish (Tarja) was classically trained in opera, and while I don't think Brittany from UtA was, she still has a crazy amount of voice control. If it isn't that sort of stuff, it's screamo lol. Once in a while a bit of punk.

@Colin: Yeah he can be. Like I said, love him to death, but good lord (lol) is he over the top sometimes haha.

Also, I agree. I always say "Brittany Slayes is not a name, it's a statement." Lol!

Donator — A.I. Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 16:17:12 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Totalanimefan: Oh neat, it's always really fun to catch up with friends and family! It's always such a strange feeling too... because on the one hand, the people don't change at heart, and you can pick up right where you left off without skipping a beat; but on the other hand, life usually goes on and big changes happen in their life during your absence that make things unfamiliar. Idk. c':

I'm really weird and sentimental though, always looking back. Been trying to more actively look forward lately!

Did you hit up any theme parks while you were there, or just kinda hang out with the fam?

// AI-COM : return // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:32:46 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I can completely agree with that statement.

And it sucks he feels the need to push his religion on you, though...

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:38:27 )
@Colin: Yeah, it does but he knows where I stand. He also tiptoed through the minefield once and tried to logically convince me his god was real. He backed out real fast though, I've heard most every argument and know how to deflate them. He said "In the interest of keeping peace amongst friends, I won't bring it up again" lol.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 21:52:13 )
@Colin: do crime, paint red on blue town xD
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/10/2 22:06:07 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: at least he has SOME self-awareness...

@kairu: is fun.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.