Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:48:06 )
I hope that’s all it is, and it gets better soon.
Being sick can make your body fatigued, so I hope you aren’t sick.

If you can, get extra sleep. Usually fatigue is a sign your body needs extra sleep. Even if it is just your meds, better to give in than drag yourself through the day.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:52:31 )

@Shark: Thanks, I'm not a fan of feeling like this either. Especially since I'm having to chase moths around my room with a net and felt like I was going to fall down at any moment. D: How are you, did you ever get an answer for what was making you ill?

@Totalanimefan: Roommate's still sick, still fighting an infection and has to have surgery in the next few weeks to remove something (I forget the term) from her neck... so that's fun. And I don't remember, lmao. How are you doing? o3o

@Lina: Yeah I hope that's all it is, too. Fatigue sometimes strikes me without warning, though, so there's no telling. I just know I don't feel well at the moment. As for extra sleep, sleeping is all I've been doing since like 2 or 3 am this morning! I really would like to be awake for a while. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:52:49 )

@eyry: well it is Florida lol
How is the weather in Korea?

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:55:07 )
@CooperationIsKey: moths? ugh. I hate those tiny little moths when they get inside.

no, no answer yet. I'm gonna have another x-ray done. the feeling is like, half as bad now. So maybe it'll just go away on its own.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 01:57:13 )

@CooperationIsKey: omg that’s so serious!! I hope she will be ok. Do you know what you have?
I’m good. I’m at my dad’s now and I got to see some of my friends that still live here. I didn’t want to say goodbye to them today.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 02:16:25 )
One time I fainted (really because I hadn’t eaten in ages) but my doctor did a blood test and said I had a severe iron deficiency and severe vitamin D deficiency. (I think D?)
Anyway, she said vitamins and minerals are really important and can cause all kinds of problems if they get low. If you’re fatigued a lot you might need to get looked at?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 02:39:08 )

@Shark: The moths suck; my roommate doesn't clean her bird's cage so they just keep coming back since they hatch out of the birdseed.

Well I guess that's good that it's improving! Still probably not a bad idea to find out what's causing it.

@Totalanimefan: I hope she'll be okay, too. Seems to be one thing after another with her lately. :( As for me, I think it's just one of those days for me. Every so often fatigue just hits me really hard but usually it clears up on its own, so hopefully this will go away.

Aw, that's great that you're getting to see your family and friends! :D

@Lina: I have a bunch of supplements I take--or that I'm supposed to take, at least. Like my meds I'm not super good at staying on top of them. I'm trying to improve that though. I know I'm low on Vitamin D at the very least!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 02:45:05 )
@CooperationIsKey: ohhh yucky. I didn't know that happened.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 10:49:18 )
@Totalanimefan: it's been pretty comfortable lately
sleeping under the blanket sometimes even hahaha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 11:49:09 )

Good morning for anyone awake.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 12:32:31 )

So I woke up around... I dunno 1 or so last night? And was sweaty, and shaky, and a little nauseous, just felt awful. And was hungry. So I ate some cheerios and eventually went back to sleep.

I feel much more myself this morning. Oddly enough I think my blood sugar was low (I struggle with keeping it down so rarely consider that it could be low).

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 12:32:56 )

@Another Movie Addict: Good morning! How are you doing today? o3o

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 12:37:35 )

I'm alright. My dog woke me up around 3 this morning, and I was never able to get back to sleep.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 13:09:06 )

Oh, I hate it when that happens. :(

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 13:11:31 )

He kept whining, and I kept trying to get him to go outside. But then he kept trying to play instead of go pee.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 13:40:57 )

@Another Movie Addict: Ah yes, roommate's doggo likes to pull that stunt. He's a bit of a brat.

Please ping me!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 13:43:44 )

@CooperationIsKey: Mine is very much so a brat. Which lol I guess is fitting as I named him Archer after the show character.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/21 16:39:38 )
Morning all!
I have to open at work today. >.<
Bright side, it’s usually very slow so hopefully I can post!

@CooperationIsKey: take care of yourself! We don’t want anything as to happen to you!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 00:23:14 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

is the event over? :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/22 00:23:32 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

omg rip i only have 941 seeds lol i was trying to get a bundle T_T

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.