Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 14:44:51 )
Morning everyone. How's everyone's day going so far?

We had a very nasty storm come through late last night/early this morning. Lots of branches and even whole trees down. And one building in town lost almost it's entire roof.

I'm so thankful we got that huge maple tree in my yard taken down a few months ago. That probably would not have done well in that storm.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 15:15:40 )
@Wildfire: Hmm, sounds like a nap is in order if you ask me! I don't have very much planned myself...Gotta work until 8 pm today and then i'm probably gonna drive to my gf's house. I really need to clean my room since it's kinda messy, so i might do that during my work downtime.

@Kay: Day's going okay! Just gonna pick up breakfast in a sec. I'm glad y'all are okay after that storm rolled through. :) We have a huge pine in front of our house so every time it storms I'm scared it'll fall backwards onto our house. :X

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 15:21:05 )

Good morning!

@Kay: Oof! I'm glad your safe through all that. I remember when I was young a papaya tree fell on our roof once. Not fun.
Luckily our roof was mostly intact after the fall.

I'm still waking up by having my morning coffee. I feel a bit more awake now =w=

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 16:51:33 )

@koneko: yeah I was so nervous before but once I saw everyone was a reasonable person I was good. I wasn’t even bothered by the turbulence. Lol
It’s hard in Disney atm because it’s very hard to get reservations at restaurants. I feel like you never know where you can get food and yesterday we left a park in search of food. But we went back at night.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 16:53:45 )
Hi Total, Purpsy, Koneko :) Hope y'all are okay!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 16:54:38 )
@Kay: that sounds like a nasty storm... or a tornado? Regardless, I'm glad you seem to have weathered it fairly well. :3

@Elirona: Yeah, I might end up taking a nap. It feels like 3:30pm to me (it's not even noon yet). We'll see. Video games or reading are other options.

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 16:58:18 )
@wildfire: I'm always down for video games, but it's definitely been a while since i've read a book! What have you been reading?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:03:14 )
@Elirona: I have been reading a silly cat PI series (Gobbelino London ). Ironically, it has been a while since I've played a video game...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:08:27 )

Did I just waste 3 hours creating a new avi... TwT
There goes being productive today...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:18:39 )

@koneko: Me too xD
I'm already wearing my sweaters when is not even too cold yet hahaha

I also need a fall theme post style soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:22:00 )

@koneko: Awe I hope so. I love a lively neighbourhood that are very festive during the holidays.
Sadly I'm surrounded by apartments xD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:25:53 )
@koneko: I've been doing okay! Trying to trudge through my work day. Been feeling kinda down. :/ How are you doing?

@wildfire: Ooh, that series looks interesting!! What's it about, exactly?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:26:54 )

@koneko: Maybe, I do see some neighbours decorate their balcony with Halloween stuff, but there's not a lot of others does the same here.
Alright, hanging out with some friends today? Have fun then ^^

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:29:13 )
@koneko: Yeah, I'm at my girlfriend's, so she is cheering me up :) Have fun!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:29:40 )
@Elirona: it's just an easy-read, light-hearted series of stories revolving around a talking, magical cat who has partnered with a human who is aware of the magical world, and the "cases" they find themselves in the middle of. One case had to do with zombies. Another dealt with unicorns. ... that kind of thing. It's good at 3am when I should be sleeping and am not for whatever reason...

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:31:43 )
@wildfire: awww, that sounds really fun! :3 Maybe I'll give it a try. Is it kindle only? :o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:55:27 )
@Elirona: yeah, it is kind of cute. It's along the lines of Ben Aaronovitch's Rivers of London, if you're familiar with that series. It looks like the books are available in print as well as kindle format.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 17:55:54 )
My dog is talking to me. He probably wants cuddles - lol. XD

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 18:00:11 )
@wildfire: Yeah, I noticed you could buy it in paperback literally seconds after I asked you. ~_~ Silly me

Give the doggy love, don't leave the lil' guy hangin!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/17 18:10:26 )
@Elirona: lol. it happens. I don't mind. Do you think you're going to try the series? If so, I hope you like it. :3

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go sit with doggo for a while and let him shed all over me - lol. XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.