Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:08:34 )

@koneko: I don't often make plans, but I was thinking about back when I did work retail. (which was way before the pandemic)
I guess you could just tell them your schedule and they would have to work around it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:11:17 )

@koneko I'm glad that it works for you guys. ^^
I'm going to go and study some more. If I want to take that exam tonight I just gotta do it lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:14:47 )
Don't know what Hills would cost for the same size bag but for the food my cats eat currently, it's about 20 for a 14lb bag which lasts for a little while.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:23:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I was looking at that one, and it didn't really fit. It's too.. uniform? not very chaotic.

yeah I opened 4 and didn't get it. :p maybe next month.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 17:27:03 )
I'll probably just keep them on the same food. Maybe I'll have to do some research into other foods brands. Will have to see.

But this is affordable for me, cats seem to like it well, doesn't upset Angel's stomach, so I don't know.

They kind of made it sound bad that I was feeding them the brand they eat, but the cats seem to do well on it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 18:10:56 )
-returns-
That errand was more exhausting and less productive than it should have been. *sigh*

How's everyone doing?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 18:16:49 )
@sunny: oh, I hope the stew cheers you up! Let me know how it comes out and whether or not you like it! :3 <3

-waves at everyone else-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 18:40:23 )

@koneko Thank you <3 I'm so ready to be done with this class lol
Next will be Intro to excel.

@Shark: I hate it when you open a bunch and don't get the rare! It sucks! I feel like it happens to me a lot ^^;

@Wildfire: Hey welcome back. I was just studying for the last hour and a half. I'm taking a short break atm.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 18:46:42 )
@Totalanimefan: last minute studying before vacation, huh?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 18:56:03 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@CooperationIsKey: Good it's not Rona. It really sucks that she is that sick though! I hope she will be ok.
Does the dog get seizures? My dog gets like that before and after a seizure. (not to worry you or anything ^^; )

@star2000shadow: I knew it wasn't yours but it was still really pretty. If you go to bed at 4am, what time do you wake up?

@koneko: burnt out? You ok

morning excercises 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:00:21 )

@Wildfire: yes lol. It would be nice to take the exam before my trip.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:10:04 )
    @Wildfire: it was nice! I don't think my mum liked it very much unfortunately, but oh well. I thought it was pretty tasty, though I think I underseasoned it :/ thanks for the recipe!

@Totalanimefan: no worries, I hope you don't stress yourself out too much re: the exam!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:10:43 )
@Totalanimefan: is that a possibility for you? If so, then yes, it would be nice to take it and get it out of the way so you don't have to worry about it while you're away, traveling and visiting!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:12:28 )
@sunny: so the stew was a 50-50 hit in your house. I'm sorry your mom didn't seem to like it so much, but glad that you seem to. Will you try it again? I always go heavy on spices...

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:14:17 )
    @Wildfire: I probably won't make it again, it doesn't seem very cost effective with one person. A lot of waste etc, but it made a nice change!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:16:25 )
@sunny: Ahh, yeah...that's something to consider. Maybe, if you liked it, you could make a batch and freeze individual portions for use later?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:17:22 )
    @Wildfire: hmmm, maybe. Idk. I'll have to think about it!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:20:12 )
@sunny: just a thought. I'm sorry it didn't blow your socks off, so to speak :( ...but kudos for trying it! :)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:50:33 )

Howdy howdy folks

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/13 19:55:41 )

Good afternoon, all~

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.