Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:35:05 )

My previous avi site home was Solia, until it turned into a dumpster fire.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:35:24 )

@Totalanimefan: :o

Please ping me!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:37:10 )
@Juliette: ZOMB is back but Lake Kindred is more profitable...or it was. Sadly I have not heard of those sites. ;n;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:37:26 )

@Another Movie Addict Yes ^^ That way you can get a free event item from the shop ^^ How are you this morning?
RIP Solia. I loved it in the beginning.

@Juliette: I used to play that all the time too! I loved zOMG. I was also on Elidiun. Did you have the same username on there?

@CooperationIsKey: Yes go and get your free event item from the shops lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:38:18 )

@Razz: I also like tea in general and have a lot. I like to buy the chai concentrate because it's easier to make a latte in the mornings with. I don't buy it all the time, but it was on sale this week so I though, why not? lol
What teas do you like to have at home?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:38:46 )
@Totalanimefan: No, my username was Hana. What about yours?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:39:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Schweet. I thought that I wasn't going to get everything this event. This really helps.

I loved Solia in the beginning too, but I refuse to spend 100$ to get back items I already owned.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:39:20 )
@Totalanimefan: I'll keep my eyes out because i love easy almost as much as I love tea.

also thank you! it took me a bit to verify my emailso that took me a bit im sorry!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:41:28 )

@Juliette: That's a pretty username! Mine was Totalanimefan. I'm always Totalanimefan lol

@Another Movie Addict Aww I'm glad I could help <3
Absolutely agree with you. The owners are like would you rather see Solia dead? And I'm like yeah. That would be better than what it is now. Gosh the beginning items were pixeled so beautifully and so were the bases.

@Razz: Haha yes. What other teas do you like to make or have at home? ^^

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:42:47 )

@Totalanimefan: They will always be my favorite bases, but just ugh. Screw Case and Dek.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:43:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I like jasmine the most, but i have a nice ooling, and a few others. Some are fandom flavors people on a tea site made and they're good. I am also a dork who uses loose leaf teas and i have diffuser sand even this one thing that makes brewing a single cup easier.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:48:59 )
    @Razz: Hey, if you have a passion for tea, don't let yourself feel silly for enjoying loose leaf and diffusers. Sometimes it's fun to get into all the different brewing techniques for beverages. I had a room mate who was really into tea and combined with my penchant for purchasing tea sets (despite not really drinking tea), we had an embargo on tea in the house. It was fun, though.

@koneko: Oh, in a jar? I've never heard of smoked green olives, but I can imagine they'd be pretty delicious!

@Totalanimefan:
    @Another Movie Addict:
    Ah, so that's what happened with Solia. I don't remember the details of why I stopped going around, but I remember being angry about something enough that I quit. I'm afraid I don't remember much other than I thought the avatars were lovely, but it was very clique-y with the admins and items were getting very expensive.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:50:04 )
@blue: Thank you! I know its not silly but sometimes I feel like it . XD
I love making tea, and coffee, I have a French press because i love how coffee tastes out of it. ;w;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:50:23 )

@blue: There at the end, the admins were banning people for really stupid reasons.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:53:07 )

@Another Movie Addict: 100% agree on both accounts. KawaiiHannah made the bases and in my mind there isn't a better pixel artist. I just love her work.

@Razz: I also do loose leaf and have a difuser. I love a good Oolong that has a roasted flavor and then a sweet but still earthy after taste. Jasmine tea is great. Do you have a Jasmine Green or a Jasmine White tea?
I have an Oolong right now, Genmaicha, Matcha, Tropical Green, Jasmine Sliver Leaf, Peppermint tea, Cherry Blossom tea, and I think another that I can't remember without looking. Some kind of nighttime tea.

@koneko Oh I don't even like olives and that sounds good. Which store has those?

@blue: Yes I totally agree. I left Solia in 2011 and then came back for a bit after Voltra left and I remember how much money it was to get the monthly items that you wanted. It was way too much.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:54:59 )

@Totalanimefan: I love that Voltra isn't stingy with body mods like Solia was. But I do miss Solia 2.0's custom items. I made a few fandom shirts that were awesome.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:56:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I have a green tea and a white tea, I also have the aforementioned Oolong, i love the arty taste with a bit of sweet, I also have a Houjicha i really like. I have never had Cherry Blossom tea but now I really want to!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:56:05 )

@koneko Good luck with that, but if he doesn't like them then more for you!

@Another Movie Addict I agree. It's easy to get the items you want on Voltra and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Plus the wear two poses from the same item rule is just amazing.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:56:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Mhmm. And none of that banning people for having negative feedback.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 16:57:34 )
    @Razz: Ahh, I enjoy a french press for brunch with friends. I think it's more the nostalgia and the ease of having a pot of coffee at the ready instead of brewing separately for everyone. It might be a little bit acidic or sour for me to drink regularly, but I do have a mini french press that I have used to foam milk when I'm lazy or want it cold. I bought an espresso machine while I was in school with the idea that I wouldn't buy coffee outside the house. It worked, and I think the machine paid for itself within the first few weeks.

I also have one of those Vietnamese percolators and my goodness, you wouldn't think it could give you rocket fuel, but it does.

@koneko: Oh, that's great! Do you happen to recall the brand?
    I think they might make a really lovely gift for my mother, and if you enjoy them, I'm sure she'd get a kick out of them as well.

@Another Movie Addict: Ahh, I see. I suppose that would be a reason for me to have a bitter taste about it.

@Totalanimefan: That's such a shame, too. Ah well, I guess if they don't want to run a site then the best way to get rid of people is make it too costly.
    Ahh, I enjoy the idea of jasmine tea, but it gives me a headache so I'm afraid I don't drink it. I tend to steer more toward herbal or floral teas rather than fruit. Although...I don't know what you'd categorize a chai; something with spices? Celestial Seasonings makes this tea called Bengal Spice that is sort of like a chai, but it's also sweet. It has cloves and vanilla, and it's really quite a delight.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.