Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:38:30 )

@Rei Ann: That's a smart move, and then you have time to work off the fullness from all that meat lol

@koneko Oh I've had those before! I don't remember what the name brand is called.

@Purpsy: Yeah you posted on page 100 so you won those seeds. My walk last night was nice. What kind of salad did you have today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:41:12 )

@Totalanimefan: A typical salad except my dad added some strawberries, and avocados and those tiny tomatoes (I think)
I don't know my veggies well...

Oh I see! yay!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:48:01 )

@Purpsy: That sounds good. I didn't used to like avocados cause of the texture but now I really like them. I feel like you always feel full after eating one.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:48:33 )
@Elirona: I'm a little soggy at the moment because I had to walk dogs in a light rain, but I'm doing ok, thanks.

@koneko: Oh! That could be seriously fun! Good luck with the interview! :3

@CooperationIsKey: Awww man - that's rough. I hate it when there's no A/C here - it makes everything so much harder. Do you have any time-frame for when it's likely to get fixed?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:51:27 )

@Totalanimefan: That's true. I ate some when I was starving and I was surprised how full I was afterwards.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 16:52:26 )
@cooperationiskey: That's so weird! Very rude of them to leave lemon out. It's one of the best flavors. :(

@totalanimefan: Sounds like a nice chill day! I actually found a wild Salamence outside my house, but it ran away after one ball throw, which is frankly quite rude.

@koneko: oh, those look a lot like the fish red bean ice creams they make! their name escapes me at the moment. @_@

@wildfire: I getcha, having to walk dogs in the rain is a pain. Hopefully it wasn't coming down too hard?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:07:12 )

@Purpsy: I think it's because they have a lot of fats in them (that are good for you) so it keeps you full for a while.

@Elirona: OMG that one liner was quite a rollcoster. I was like oMG I rare pokemon, and then I was like damn it ran away. If it makes you feel any better it probably had crap IVs. Last day I found a shiny Pidove! I had been checking so many of them lol

@koneko US at a Japanese restaurant in south FL. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:10:16 )
@Elirona: No, it wasn't raining too hard at all - it was enough to get a little soggy though. If it was raining any further the dog's wouldn't have left the house unless they were ready to literally pop, the silly things! XD

@purpsy:
@totalanimefan:
Yes, avocado is good for you and helps you feel fuller, faster, longer because of the good, healthy fats that they have :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:16:24 )
@koneko: oh good - I'm happy for you! :3 Congrats

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:17:14 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, that's usually how it goes..."Oh wow, super strong poke is here!" Then you catch it and the stats are trash. :P

@wildfire: Oh yeah, my one dog is the same way even with a light rain. He's kind of a priss sometimes. :V

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:22:31 )
@Elirona: yeah... it's all "I gotta pee!! Let me out! Let me out!" and when you open the door and they realize it's raining "oh... wet toes? Nope. Nope. Nope!" XD

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:24:05 )

So it turns out we need a whoooole new A/C system. 🙃

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:30:17 )
@wildfire: This wouldn't be an issue if the little goobers would let us put little booties on em! :P

@CooperationIsKey: oh no! I'm so sorry. That's some hot bullshit :(

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:35:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, that does sound miserable! I can't function without A/C; I'm very hot-natured as it is. Plus I lost a brother to heat stroke a couple years ago and he had the same 'easily overheats' problem that I do and I guess I'm traumatized about that because I'm now terrified of being too hot. So at least I take whatever steps I can to stay cool I guess. They're giving roommate a quote on the A/C unit today and then her regular guy is coming out tomorrow to give her a second opinion I think? But it looks like we've got to replace the whole system.

I'd love to go somewhere to keep cool but I don't have my own transportation and I doubt roommate wants to go anywhere. She's stubborn like that. :P The most I'd be able to do is walk up to Walgreens again but I spent too much there yesterday as it is (I bought hair dye and that was a big chunk of it lol).

@koneko: That ice cream wafer thing looks amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I'm hot, lmao. Also hooray, glad it went well!

@Purpsy: Good morning! How are you today? :3 Also that salad sounds yummy. o3o

@Wildfire: No idea how long it'll take to get it fixed; it looks like they have to replace everything (which is like over $4000, yikes). So that'll be fun.

@Elirona: Lol well they have blue raspberry, cherry, strawberry, orange, and a green one that's who knows what, apple maybe? Oh and grape. I'm too lazy to go look at the box though. I bet some of the other brands they had have lemon but I just picked the one with the least sugar (that happened to be cheapest too!). And yeah, it's literally hot bullshit. x_x

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:39:51 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: Hello hun, how goes? <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 17:52:15 )

@Wildfire: That's what I thought. ^^ How are you?
@koneko: Wow that's great!!
@Elirona: You get all excited and then it's garbage. I guess you could trade it to someone else if you would have caught it. Is there anyone else you know in rl that plays?
@CooperationIsKey: Whelp, it's a good thing you are a renter. Good that she is going to ask someone else about the system. I'm sorry that happened to your brother I've over heated a few times in my life and it's really not fun. 0/10 do not recommend. I hope that you are able to keep cool. You could ask her if she also wanted to get away from the heat? I would think the afternoon would be the worst time to be in the house.
@star2000shadow: Hey there. It goes well. It's been a little bit warmer here, what about for you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:00:00 )
    I didn't know that a/c was such a big thing until I moved down into the states. I was pretty lucky in the apartment that I had while I was in school; it was on a shaded side of the building so it never got too hot inside. Driving my vehicle without a/c, however, could be a real risky game. Some of those 90º days were tough because you couldn't even drive with a window down to get a cool breeze, haha.

I will usually rely on this Honeywell "cooling" tower fan if it's a particularly tough day, and take a few cold showers to keep my temperature down if I wasn't paying attention.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:03:37 )

@blue: It depends on where you live in the US, but climate change is making it more common.
Southern places like FL and TX it's a must have.

How are you doing ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:07:36 )

@koneko: That's a good point, though honestly up until yesterday morning the A/C was working beautifully! But it's had some hiccups the past few years so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised it finally needs replacing.

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. It was a case of employer negligence and the whole situation was really awful. :/ And yeah, no kidding it's good I'm a renter, I just hope she doesn't decide to up my rent to help pay for it because I'm already paying about as much as I can afford. D: I might float the idea of going to the mall or something for a few hours to get out of the heat, when she gets back from taking a friend to the airport. Though I've only ever been to a mall with her once, she's not really the mall type, so we'll see lol.

@blue: Florida is so hot and humid most of the year that not having an A/C is just miserable if not rather dangerous. I'd love to live somewhere where I didn't need it though!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 18:11:10 )
    Popping in briefly. I really need currency lol I only have 2 items!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.