Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 01:57:06 )
@totalanimefan: Tbf I don't even know lmao, food names are strange but interesting.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 01:57:29 )

@Totalanimefan: lmao believe me, if there was room I so would. Though that reminds me I need to go put my tea in the fridge.

@Elirona: I dunno, if their friend (who knows me) didn't invite me then that's fine, maybe they didn't have enough food, maybe it was just certain people, Idk. But it wasn't really the roommate's place to invite me I guess.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 01:58:12 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing good thank you! I'm back to stay on Voltra so thats 1 good thing going on haha

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:00:02 )
@cooperationiskey: Ah, that makes more sense. Sorry for assuming. :x

@totalanimefan: Eh, not much, just trying to survive work mostly. I off-handedly threatened to quit if they don't pick up the slack on hiring more people before I get moved to the new position, so this week will definitely be interesting. What about you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:03:50 )
I think my cats are somewhat annoyed with me for leaving a few days. They've somewhat ignored me since I got home.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:04:06 )

@Elirona: Oh no worries! I was a little bummed I wasn't invited along partly because A/C lol, but I get invited along other times. It's okay. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:05:47 )
@Totalanimefan: It was nice to have a chill day after the last two being so busy.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:10:35 )
@CooperationIsKey: i went back to urgent care but they said I need to get ultrasounds done

so... more waiting.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:11:21 )

@Shark: Oh gosh, sorry to hear it. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:11:50 )

@ChiffonOrange: They are. ^^ Any plans for the day?

@CooperationIsKey: Yes. Keep the tea cold. Keep as many things as you can cold.

@DrearyThunder: Yes, keep hanging out with us! ^^ The event is going on there are lots of people to chat with plus cute items.

@Elirona: Oh wow, do you think they will hire more people? Also how long has it take to hire people? I would think longer than a week? This week will be studying and maybe an exam or two. The online University where it’s go at your own pace. You can study when you want and take the exams when you are ready. I would like to finish in one year and I have 26 more classes to take.

@Kay: Oh no. Well I’m sure they will get over it.

@Rei Ann: Yeah totally! I love chill days. They are the best. I think I’ll be getting those later when I go to FL later this month. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:12:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I bet you can't wait either. I get a few more chill days next week, as I am taking a mini staycation.

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:13:55 )
@CooperationIsKey: yeah this is awful. mostly because it's going on for so long. like I can take feeling shitty for a week. but this has been going on for 3.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:24:44 )

@Rei Ann: That’s nice! Enjoy your games! What else do you want to do? You should sleep in!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:26:54 )
@totalanimefan: Nothing else much aside from doing some quick scans for viruses/etc. on my laptop and making a few changes on my backup file from my USB flash drive. How about you?

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:28:08 )
@cooperationiskey: Nice, as long as they invite you other times then it's not a big deal. I just hate being left out and try my hardest to not let anyone feel left out. :/

@totalanimefan: They've had over a year to hire new people, we've been begging them to get new hires since last summer. One of my coworkers got moved to another department this past June, and found a replacement for her at the beginning of August. Now my other coworker quit a couple weeks ago and *I'm* getting moved to another department on the 20th. I asked for an update on new hires and he said they're waiting for *new* applications, implying that they've reviewed all the candidates that applied and deemed them unworthy due to bullshit reasons. He said that they were going to keep me in my current department until they could hire someone new to replace me and I threatened to quit if he did that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, nice! I could never do those courses that were "go at your own pace"...I'd never get anything done. :(

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:29:17 )
@Koneko: It's completely okay! Wizards are cool. :O I thought you were doing pre-existing characters, like a fandom thing. :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:29:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh I will for sure. We will also probs go out to a nice restaurant, and maybe down to nearest disney store, but gotta wait a week for that.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:42:03 )

@ChiffonOrange: Nice. You know me, just study study study. Lol
I would like to hang out on Volta lots. It’s always so much fun when Volta has their events. Are the orbs should be out soon. (Idk when)

@Elirona: I’m the opposite. I’m like Ah! I have so much to do! I have to get it all done right now! I have trouble knowing that I have stuff on my plate but I’m not doing it. If I were to finish it in 6 months I would only have to pay for 1 term (which is 6 months in length)
Oh wow. That’s awful of them. They really need to get their butts in gear about that. It’s not fair to the others on your team. That’s just some office BS.

@Rei Ann: That sounds super nice! What kind of restaurant food are you hoping to have?

@koneko Hey, how was your day?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:43:10 )

@Shark: Oh gosh, I'm sorry you've been sick so long! I hope they can figure it out and fix the problem soon!

Please ping me!

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/7 02:45:13 )
@CooperationIsKey: thanks :( me too. I'm just scared I'll need surgery

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.