Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/3 21:37:38 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: Oh, I feel the exact same way! When I discover something that's (to me) new, and I think it's awesome, I will CONSUME it ravenously for the first bit.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 04:14:53 )
@Colin: Totally get you haha. Completely understand what you mean lol. Hope you had a good day :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/4 05:40:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: It was pretty good. Weather here's broken a bit, so it's no longer oppressively hot or humid, which makes things SO much better. How about where you are?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 01:52:34 )
@Colin: That's good to hear. That's mostly what's happening here, actually. It was 50 this morning when I woke up which is the lowest it's been since Spring. Loving it :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 02:09:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh damn, that's pretty nice!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 15:56:05 )
@Colin: Yeah I'm one of those types where 50-60 is the perfect weather for me and I hate the heat so this has been lovely :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 21:18:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh man, I hate the heat as well. I don't like the cold, either, but I like it a liiiiiittle bit more than heat. And, of course, Spring and Fall are my favourite seasons... Fall coming out on top, easily.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/5 23:26:21 )
@Colin: Same here! Fall is the best time and actually @Ruby: 's and my anniversary is on October 31st :) I'm of the opinion that you can always put more clothes on if your cold but you can only take so many layers off in the heat, so the cold is better. But I agree, I appreciate the midling weather best of all.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 00:11:11 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Absolutely.

And oh? Well then, early congrats! Any plans for that day?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:07:54 )
@Colin: As we're in different states, probably nothing too crazy, just a call :) I might be able to come down there though, depending on how busy we are at work. That would be fantastic :)

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:13:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Well, then I wish you the best of luck when that time comes! If nothing else, I hope it's a good one

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 03:51:48 )

SorrowTheMad:
@Colin: As we're in different states, probably nothing too crazy, just a call :) I might be able to come down there though, depending on how busy we are at work. That would be fantastic :)

Yeah you better get your butt down here xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:36:01 )
@Colin: Thanks man! I hope you have a happy Autumn as well :) Particularly the 31st of October :)

@Ruby: Working on it haha.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 05:47:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: I DO like me some Halloween. So. Much. CANDY.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 22:39:44 )
@Colin: I love Halloween haha. I can't have much candy though. But it's a pretty cool holiday.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/6 23:57:51 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: It's snuck up on me this year. I love costuming up, but... not sure it'll happen THIS year

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 12:27:41 )
@Colin: I think we can all be forgiven for not having the time this year. It's been a messy couple of years. And I don't really go out or do anything for Halloween anyway.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/8 21:31:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, that's fair. I haven't done anything for Halloween for... almost 5 years now? Last time I remember doing anything for Halloween was visiting a friend and helping him hand out treats to kids that came to his door, while I was dressed as a member of the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout. And that was... 7 or 8 years ago?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 03:13:29 )
@Colin: Yeah I think the last time I did anything for Halloween (besides the skype Halloween party that I met Ruby through) was when I was 13. 19 years ago lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/9 04:00:39 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Oh wow, that IS a bit of time ago. And you met Ruby through that? Well then, best. halloween. ever!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.