Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:01:27 )
@ruby: Haha yeah lol

============

Get more flora-themed items! c:<

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:01:33 )

Holy crap we hit page 40 already o3o

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:01:52 )
Hooray for page 40?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:02:02 )

@Ruby: lol Ruby. A literal Karen. TM

@star2000shadow: Good that you have that now. Do you ever go out alone?

@Rei Ann: Do you think that we will lose power (I don't know where you are, but it seems like it's hitting you too)
Oh he got wrecked by eating too much of the same thing. That sucks.

@Aynjell: I like that part. I just add a little bit. Like maybe a tbsp for 4-6 eggs. Just to add something to do so it's not just egg tasting.

@ChiffonOrange: Yeah I don't really feel that safe using them either. I did it in July when cases were really low in the US and everyone was vaxxed. And we still wore masks. I didn't get Rona. I don't know about going to do it now. Cases are on the rise in the US. My area still seems ok atm.

@Ava: Winter is the longest season to me. I feel like summer by goes fast cause there is normally a lot to do and I normally travel in the summer or people come to see me. Winter feels so long not only because you are inside a lot but also cause you just had 3 months of holiday after holiday. And then in Jan it's like back to real life and it's just hard. It's like there isn't anything to look forward to.
Good luck getting everything that you want. You have lots of time on Voltra. 3 more weeks.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:02:17 )

@CooperationIsKey: the magic of event time at it again xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:03:05 )

@Totalanimefan: if that’s gonna be my legacy I quit here and now xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:03:36 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: always, but i always have my cellphone with me so if i fall i can call for help. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:04:14 )

@Ruby: Oh my goodness I just noticed you've got your post style to match your avatar, that's so cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:05:18 )
@CooperationIsKey: I couldn't afford it on my budget either. My fiance actually got it for me. It was really sweet of it. I've never done crafting like that, I can knit, so I think it will be fun to get to try it. We are each going to make one.

I love apple picking and the farm we go to makes a wonderful cider. Plus we can pick pumpkins.

@Totalanimefan: I would say I am in North Central Maryland. At least according to google. It takes me an hour to get to DC. I don't think we will lose power, I just want freedom from work.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:05:52 )
I should change my avi again sometime. But I never seem to come up with something I like half the time. I do like my current one though. Will probably keep it awhile

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:06:37 )

@CooperationIsKey: lol if it's not hurting anyone why does it matter? And also he's wrong. In my community the youngest people are like college aged people and the oldest was retired people.
Get outta here with that toxic masculinity. lol

@Ruby: That's exactly what a Karen would do.

@star2000shadow: That's good thinking. I didn't think of that lol

@Rei Ann: Oh that's right. You told me that. I'm sorry that I forgot. I'm unsure if we will. Normally I would say no, but my local transformer seems to blow a lot. Like only the 5 blocks around me will lose power and everyone else will be good lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:06:56 )

Wow you all are quick XD
Good going with page 40 everyone!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:06:59 )

@CooperationIsKey: aww thanks! I usually try to have it match my avi but I need to be on my computer to do so and hadn’t been using it because it was crap lol so this might be the first time you’ve seen me match it exactly 😅

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:08:30 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't know how you are keeping up with everything on this thread xD You are super magic

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:08:46 )

@Totalanimefan: my character is much more of an Edie from desperate housewives than anything lol Becky only named me Karen because she’s not creative 😘

And my crime you may ask that earned me this moniker? Not wearing pants. Yep. That’s it. Becky musta been real scared I’d steal her husband

@Anarchist Beauty:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:10:12 )
@totalanimefan: Same here in my area though I wouldn't say it's 100% safe. Might as well stay home I guess. ^^;

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:10:30 )
@Totalanimefan: No worries. We've never lost power since we've moved into this house. My work office is in an old house and they bosses don't care for it well, so there is always a chance. I once at work watched the transformer across the street explode from lighting.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:11:41 )

@Rei Ann: Aw, what a sweet gift! That's really nice. :)

Oh gosh the place we went had fresh cider too, and they made fresh cider donuts that were to DIE for! Also you could get pumpkins up there too, and there was this restaurant that had some amazing food too. I miss it a lot.

@Totalanimefan: Lol, yeah. Dad's a bit of a boomer. He also doesn't believe that "internet friends" are "real friends" and wanted me to pretend to have less niche interests so I could "make real friends." I love him but he's a little out of date on some stuff. :P

@Ruby: Well it's super cute! :3

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:12:21 )
@CooperationIsKey: Ohhh, I want cider donuts now. Ugh, I need it to be fall faster.

Then it will be christmas. I love christmas season.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 02:13:01 )

@CooperationIsKey: thanks :3 I appreciate it~

I really like your green shoes :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.