Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 21:45:37 )

@Totalanimefan: at my local hospital, like 15 Miles away :) the other hospital is too far away.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 21:49:17 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Yeah, I saw that announcement a day or so ago.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 22:28:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Heya! Would you come vacuum my house plz lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 00:00:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Same. So my future mother in law visited and she's trying to know pay for more of wedding. She has another son who might get married, I'm worried.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 03:51:40 )
@Colin: Yeah you're probably right. Or maybe he's more like "Hey, know what would make me feel better? Binding and F@%king a shark." Lol!

@Totalanimefan: Nah. I think it's actually the wildfires. We've had dangerous air for about a month now because of all the wildfires in Duluth and Canada. I had to drive for about three weeks through it with my windows down because no AC (which is finally fixed!) but yeah. I'll see what my doc thinks when he gets back.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 04:19:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: The wildfire smoke has even made it to DC. I seriously can't seem to get away from it anymore lol. Where is my good air quality!

@Rei Ann: What does your future husband think?

@Lilykin: Can't. Too tired. Can't move. After I did that I went out to play Pokemon Go for a little bit even though it was hot. I did one raid and then went to the grocery store. Got stuff there and then walked home. Whew.

@Colin: I'm very happy about it. ^^ And sorry that I missed your invite today. I was vacuuming. ^^;

@sunny: Oh I see. That's cool. ^^ Has anything else been going on with you?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 04:56:21 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: ...now THERE'S an image...

@totalanimefan: it's all right. I managed 3 Zamazentas. One of them at 98%.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 05:04:43 )

@Colin: Congrats! I did one raid out in the heat today. Not good IVs, but I have one and it didn't cost me a remote raid pass. So that's a win. A 98% is really great! I haven't looked, is it good in PvP or Raids?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 05:38:10 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: What little research I've done, what I've looked up, states that both Zacian and Zamazenta's max CP's are decently over 4000 at max level, but their movesets are.... average to bad... and their stat lines aren't special.

The consensus seems to be... despite these being the 'hero of many battles' forms, these are NOT the heroes we were expecting. Just save the candies for when/if their crowned forms show up in the game.

Disappointing, really.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 05:41:37 )

@Colin: oh I see. Still cool to get a 98% and maybe it will get better moves in the future.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 06:08:05 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I'm just glad I got one. Getting good numbers in raid queues becomes exponentially harder after the first day of a new legendary raid

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 12:29:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I believe it. It's so bad here that it looks like it's permanently foggy. I hate this :/

@Colin: Honestly I think that's why Constantine was a little embarrassed. I think he let that "beast" out or just lost control while they were together and was ashamed at himself for it, meanwhile Killer Shark enjoyed it. I still want to think it was after a bad day though he was just like "YOu know what? I'm going to get me a shark. Cross that off the ol' bucket list."

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 12:43:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Busy day. I ended up doing everything but vacuuming lol. It's only my bedroom tho, everything else is vinyl.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 14:48:37 )

@Totalanimefan: nothing interesting tbh, I have a very boring life XD. How about you? How's your school going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 16:20:00 )

@Colin: Yeah it is. Sometimes with raid hour you can get lucky but not always.

@SorrowTheMad: I hate it too. It's better than when I was living in CA, that's for sure, but still it's awful and it sucks and I hate it.

@Lilykin: Nice! Maybe you could get a robot vacuum? I have one I don't use it all the time because my house is two levels but when I had a condo that was one level I used it a lot and liked it. I really like how the floor feels after you use the vacuum.

@sunny: How's your garden? Didn't you move to a new place that allowed you to have more space for plants?
School officially starts Sept 1st, but right now I can take the pre-tests for my classes and I found flash cards for the classes so I've been studying those. One of my pre-tests I got only 3 questions wrong out of 70 questions! So I think I'm ready to take that class's exam on day 1. I need to study Excel more though. I feel like I'm bad at it and my 3rd class is an excel class lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 16:54:16 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah we have had some fruit from it, mostly raspberries and tomato, which were pretty yummy. The blackberries are still growing, they should be ready in Autumn. Also my mum chopped down a dog rose bush and discovered a plum tree underneath, so I'm looking forward to that. But mostly we are growing flowers.

That's good that you are so far ahead already in your school! At least you are prepared! Will they let you take the exam early? Excel is haaaaarrrdd :O I don't envy you for that!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 17:00:47 )

@sunny: I love growing fruit! It tastes so good, better than what you get at the store. Growing up we had Orange trees. ^^ Neighbors had grapefruit trees but I've never cared for them. Peaches and berries are really good off the tree too. When I was younger we went to a farm that was a 'U Pick' so you pick the fruit fresh off the trees and then you pay for what you got in the end. It's good for families. Cause you can get a lot of fruit and it's fresh. Also a fun experience.
I wonder how long until you can have good plums?

Thank you. It's go at your own pace kind of school (Mostly for people that are working and want to go to school) and if you know your stuff you can just take the exam and pass. You have to get a 80% or better. So it's not easy. And the questions on the exams aren't straight forward either. I'm doing business and the questions are like

"Executive leadership for a corporation knows that a pending takeover is approaching. The members want to keep this information private until the last moment because there are a number of layoffs expected once the company changes leadership. Therefore, leadership has communicated forecasting information but has avoided the issue of the buyout.
Which factor is influencing this communication strategy used by leadership?"
(Correct answer is: External filtering)

Or like
"A hotel manager is recording guest preferences to improve the guest experience and plans to communicate the preferences to regional leadership.
Which element of perception is this manager using to prepare for communications with the regional leadership?"
(Correct answer is: Organizing)

I haven't done the pre-exam for excel because I would like some background knowledge on it first so I've been watching YouTube videos.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 21:41:34 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Makes me respect the man even more!

@totalanimefan: Sometimes. Depends on the Pokemon, when the raid hour is, relevant to when the Pokemon was introduced, city/town/whatever, and area IN said town/city.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 21:50:44 )

@Colin: Yeah true. In bigger areas with serious players people will still do the raid hour, but it's tricky. In CA before the pandemic I could normally find a group for raid hour and raid with them. Now it's a little harder with the pandemic. (And I don't live there anymore, I'm in a different state now) lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/27 22:06:09 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Yeah, makes sense. Also, shiny is a big factor. Zacian and Zamazenta don't have shinies in GO, so... there's no reason to really hunt them, unless you WANT to use them, which seems unlikely, given the data.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.