Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 15:32:46 )

@Rei Ann: What a great deal. I guess you could just get her a nice gift as thank you. Does she like facials? lol
I think I sent out about 90 invites and 65 people came.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 15:41:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, I don’t think so. She’s not really into that sort of thing.

Well I need 75 people to come. We are expected to pay for 75 people no matter what.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 17:22:05 )

@Rei Ann: Maybe another type of gift then. ^^;
Oh no, I hope you get 75 then! I wonder how many people won't come cause of COVID, even if it's in 2022?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 21:06:29 )

@Totalanimefan: just realised I never told you what happened at the hospital. I had an ultrasound and basically the lump is a fatty fibrous adenoma, that's the official name for it. It's caused by my recent weight gain. So I was super relieved, though it's a bit creepy knowing that a) I will likely have this lump forever, and b) I may get other lumps, which I will still need to get checked out just in case. LOL.

It was so cool getting the ultrasound, the dr showed me all different parts of the breast etc. It was super interesting!

I have an appointment tomorrow with the genetics clinic to confirm that I 100% have kidney disease and that I carry the genes for it, so they can officially refer me to the IVF clinic. Exciting! I already know I have kidney disease but they needed to get genetic proof for the ivf :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 22:01:01 )
Ohh, wedding planning sounds so intimidating.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 22:16:42 )

@sunny: I'm really glad it was nothing serious!! If you get them is there a safe way to remove them, or do you just live with them?
I'm glad your IVF journey is coming along!

@blue: My wedding was in 2014, but yes. It was a lot of work lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 22:46:15 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah they told me they will just leave them in there unless they get super big :o praying that doesn't happen!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 23:11:22 )
@Totalanimefan: They're trying out some stupid allergy meds right now, but I looked up what high CO2 levels do and it's almost my exact symptoms. Gotta wait until MY doctor comes back from vacation and we'll see what he thinks. The lady I was seeing is only an RN apparently so I guess we'll see. I hate to be that guy but right now the high CO2 levels is concerning me and she just brushed me off saying "It's still within average range." Ok, but I'm literally on the line of it. Warning bells go off when someone is "almost" diabetic but not CO2 poisoning? I really don't understand.

@Colin: Yeah I'm definitely very curious about that relationship. I had to rewind a couple times because even I was like "Did he say what I think he did? Well, not exactly, but...King Shark just winked at him, oh god, it WAS that!" I'm guessing since Constantine has all of that magic he's able to...bind KS from hurting him (or more lol) but I guess we'll never know.

@Kairu: Haha, that's a very good likeness of Colin right now, great job! Thanks for doing that art :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 23:18:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Hopefully. I have no idea. I have family that leans more on the right side of politics, so I feel they may come.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/25 23:41:43 )
@SorrowTheMad: glad ya like it!!

ill be lurking more for today and tomorrow. i wanted to finish this work quota till end of week.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 00:37:44 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Well, that's good. Saves a bit of money.

@sorrowthemad: If nothing else, shows that Constantine's got an open mind, at least?

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 03:05:18 )
@Kairu: I do! I'll be looking to see if you post any more :)

@Colin: I feel like there's a limit to how open-minded one should be. Like boning a literal land shark might be one of those "probably a little too far over the kinky line" situations.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 03:27:02 )
@Totalanimefan: Aww :(
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 03:44:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: One would think so, yes. But this is John Constantine. He's seen... things. He's done... things. He's experienced... things. I think boning a literal land shark may very well fall WELL under what is considered a bit much for him. That or it was a 'meh, why not? I've got the life to live for it' mentality. He's often depicted as not giving much of a shit in terms of what should/should not be done.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 15:59:19 )

@sunny: I hope they will continue to be manageable.

@SorrowTheMad: yes that sounds serious! Maybe you should get one of those oxygen finger readers? Do you think it could be long term damage from COVID?

@Rei Ann: good luck. I hope no one gets too political at your wedding. ^^;

@Colin: good news. In Pokémon Go they reverted the distance and made 80m permanent! So I’m playing again lol

@KittyBeary: how are you today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 16:11:29 )

@Totalanimefan: me too lol!

I had my appointment with the genetics doctor, everything is all good and they are ready to send me to the fertility clinic whenever I have the money. Which is... taking longer than I expected lol! The good news is they can do the treatment in Nottingham, so I don't have to travel to London like I thought!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 16:20:03 )

Whoops, got wrapped up in my pony forum and started neglecting Voltra D:

How is everyone?

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 17:19:50 )

@sunny: that’s good news! And nice that it’s so much closer. Traveling to London can be expensive and exhausting.
@Lilykin: hey it’s nice to see you back! I’m good. I just vacuumed the whole house lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 18:21:16 )

@Totalanimefan: travelling to London would be such a drag lol, so I am pretty relieved. And the clinic is at the hospital where I was born, so that's a nice kind of symmetry :D

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/08/26 21:19:38 )

@sunny: that’s nice. And is it where you would have the baby? :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.