Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 01:15:23 )
@Colin: Awesome, I'm not as dumb as I look! :D Lol. Yeah, I always felt like the deck needed a few more Sac outlets anyway when it was at it's height, so now that I can basically play one of the best ones I figure I might as well try it at least lol. 4 Ravager + 2 Throne of Geth + 2 Bombardments seem perfect.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 02:40:11 )

@Totalanimefan: games and errands and such. there was new content released this past week, so game friends have been more active than usual.

ooh was there lots to see on your walks?

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 03:38:20 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@sorrowthemad: I agree those numbers seem about right. Obviously tweak as you need to, but that's obvious.

...damn, now I really want to make an artifact deck again.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 12:32:57 )
@Colin: Do it! Artifacts are so much fun to play around with :) I'm probably going to proxy up this Affinity list and check out how it works out this Friday for fun (not for FNM obviously lol)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 16:55:49 )

@Lilykin: haha. I had a lot of yugioh video games that taught me the rules.
Yeah it’s the worst. He’s ok now though ^^

@Colin: yeah he’s ok now luckily ^^ he took yesterday off of work but he’s back in today. We are going to watch the Nintendo e3 event that’s in a few mins.

@SorrowTheMad: we had fun. I was glad we had them over. They worked a ton while they were on this trip though lol. I walked something like 40 miles in 6 days showing them around lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 18:29:04 )

@Vixen: that’s nice. I gotta pick up SMT3 again. I put it down while company was over.
Yes there is. If I want to get away I can walk on a trail, or I can walk to the parks on the water, or walk down the Main Street of my downtown area. There are many options depending on what I feel like that day. I was walking on the trail for a little while and then I wanted food so I walked to a breakfast place got some southern biscuits and walked home.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 20:48:56 )

Afternoon y'all

@Totalanimefan: What're you up to today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 20:55:59 )

@Lilykin: Thanks for the ping haha
I went for a 4 mile walk this morning and then I came home and watched the Nintendo Direct! It was pretty good. ^^ What about you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 20:57:51 )

@Totalanimefan: ah that's nice.
morning walk + snacks :3

please @ me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:26:21 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Sounds like a plan. And the last artfact-heavy deck I made was... oh, geez, it was Kaladesh, I believe. I made a red-white vehicle deck. With NO creatures to crew the vehicles. It was all enchantments that animated the vehicles on their own, and a playset of Peacewalker Colossus to pay into and just crew. Man, it was fun.

@totalanimefan: Good to hear!

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:26:25 )

@Vixen: Yes, and we have a bit of a cool front so the high for today is only 81. It was in the 70's when I was out for my walk.
How's the weather for you?
EDIT:Your avatar is so cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:27:13 )

@Colin: I went for another walk this morning. The weather was great. Also I watched the Nintendo Direct. Have you seen it yet?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 21:57:57 )

@Totalanimefan: That's sounds nice! I could probably only do mile now since I'm so out of practice lol. Anything good coming out for Nintendo?

I'm pretending to work in between actually working. But I'm still doing better than our AP "intern" who thus far I have only seen watching Netflix on her phone or playing with her mother's dog. ( Her mother is the AP Manager 🙄)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 22:14:38 )

@Lilykin: I could only do that much about a year ago, but I've been working on it. About 2 miles in I took a break and then continued back home.
For Nintendo it depends on what you like. If you like Pokemon there are two new Pokemon games coming out in Nov and Jan. More JPRGs (which I like), new Mario Golf, new Mario Party, new Metroid game.
I've worked with interns like that. Their parents just try to get them exp on their resume but they don't do much.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 22:35:01 )

@Totalanimefan: When I was working retail fulltime I had stamina for daaays. Now I'm all noodle legs again ☹. I'm still trying to talk my brother into being my walking buddy

I actually don't play that many games 😅, but I do like to watch other people play. And I like being apart of fandoms. It's a blast seeing artists interpret character designs.

My internships (especially with my dad) always made me grind for that exp. I think it was pretty valuable experience tho.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 22:39:34 )

@Lilykin: I've noticed that my mental health has gotten better since the daily/almost daily walks. And now I can walk far if I want. I was planning on 'only' a 2 mile walk today, but then I wanted to get breakfast from a certain restaurant so I walked there. I could have gotten the bus home but I missed the bus haha.

Oh that's cool. Do you watch people on Twitch a lot?

Yeah it can be valuable. It's just that the teens don't get it and sometimes are a pain to the other adults. I never minded but some of my coworkers did.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 22:47:46 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh nice! (Except for missing the bus lol.) What do you usually get there?

Nah, mostly on youtube. I used to watch a few nostalgia games channels and WoW letsplayers but kinda got turned off it for awhile. I just started watching this series where this guy reviews old/bad mmo's and it's hysterical 🤣

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 23:11:16 )

@Lilykin: I was going to go to my favorite bagel place, but they are closed on Tuesdays T_T So I went next door to a Southern place. I got two biscuits. One with butter and one with jam, and I got my husband the southern frenchie sandwich. Ham and pickle on a biscuit. Oh and I got a lemonade from the walk back. I was sweating a lot after the temp rose.

Oh that sounds really funny. XD I love finding new YouTube channels.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 23:15:47 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I hope the walk was nice. And no, I haven't. I don't really watch them. I generally get all my knowledge about it from people either gushing to me, or ranting to me, or ranting/gushing to others in a public forum.

I just know I've seen "Nintendo won/saved E3" and "This was the worst ever."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 23:39:53 )

@Colin: It was pretty nice. I went far. I didn't plan on doing 4 miles, but I did lol
lol I think anyone who is saying this is the worst ever has not seen Nintendo other years or didn't watch how bad the other presentations were.

There could have been more to show, but they tend not to show things years in advanced. (Sometimes they do, and then people get mad when it's not talked about every Direct.) We got some good SMT5 news! Which I was super happy about, this game looks beautiful. We got a new Metroid platformer! Advanced Wars 1&2 remake. Both haven't been seen in 15-19 years. No Bayo 3 news and just a little bit BOTW2 news. So people were a bit upset about that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.