Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:00:28 )

Thanks, Total! Going to keep an eye out because I do love the dragon type Pokemon. ^_^

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:11:42 )

I wish I'd had a good enough phone when Pokemon Go came out to play. Now I feel like I'd be too far behind to get started lol

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:20:49 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@dragoness129: I have my bag upgraded as well, and those numbers are my usual too.

...unless a CD is coming up, then I hoard for the week beforehand.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:27:03 )

@Colin: yes I do but I run out a lot. Because I was showing my friends around so many places and I had opened a lot of gifts the last two days, I didn’t run out yesterday.
@dragoness129 me too! I still need to catch more for the platinum medal.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:28:26 )

@Lilykin: actually they made it pretty easy for new people to get into it. With seasons in Pokémon go everyone has access to the same kind of spawns and they have a lot of events.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:42:45 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: That's good, at least you didn't run out.

And I liked how they had a 2-for-1 pokemon storage upgrade bundle for the weekend.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 05:42:52 )

Colin - Those are good numbers. ^_^
Total - Best of luck with it! I think I got mine during that community day.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 12:29:22 )
@Totalanimefan: Just the original one for DS. I use an app called Emulator Box which lets me Emulate GB, GBC, GBA and NDS games. That sounds like a really cool pitcher, I should get something like that if I like this :)

Edit: The cold brew turned out great!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 13:49:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm doing okay this morning. Going to see about getting rid of some of my clothes today to make moving later a little easier.

Hope you get plenty of rest!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 16:10:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I might give it a go then. I'm getting pretty bored with pocket camp and could use a change of pace. Maybe I can talk my brother into doing it with me, we could both use the exercise lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 16:13:01 )

@Aisukohi: Your avie is rad as hell, what set is the confetti from?

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 20:58:22 )
@Lilykin: Thank you! It's the New Year's 2021 Knick Knack, called Another Orbit. It has a matching balloons set in the item, but I didn't think they went with this avi lol.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 21:39:06 )

@Totalanimefan:The hair and sweater is adorable!! though I do feel like I might struggle to style the leg pose but it would still be worth a try.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 21:49:30 )

@Colin: I'm so happy they upped the storage and gave people the option to buy the bundle. I did right away lol

@dragoness129 Thanks ^^ Are you feeling better, or is your cold still bothering you?

@SorrowTheMad: That seems like a good emulator. Glad it turned out well! Like I had said before, it's not that hard to make it well. ^^ I'll see if I can find the same pitcher I have online.

@Aisukohi: Every time I've ever done that, I've felt so much better about it after. I love going through my stuff and getting rid of the excess. Feels good after.

@Lilykin: I play daily and I find it a lot of fun. If you would like a referral link here is mine. 2DWP392TR I'm also Totalanimefan on there. Friend Code is: 4770 4859 7846

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 21:50:24 )

@NixieFae: Your new avatar looks so cute, I love it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 21:51:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Right? De-cluttering is so satisfying! I just need to do it more often to avoid this mountain of clothes I always end up with. xP I'm kinda struggling to get rid of some pieces, but I know deep down I probably won't use them in the near future.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 21:51:32 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: I snagged it as soon as I saw the news post for it. Fastest GO purchase I ever made, lol

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:17:34 )
@Totalanimefan: It was pretty highly rated so I went with it. :) That sounds like a good idea, I'll check it out if you find it :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:29:32 )

@Aisukohi: You know you can always do the Marie Kondo method. ^^

@Colin: My sister texted me about it only 15 mins after it was in the shops. I bought it in like one min lol

@SorrowTheMad: I did find it, since it was in my Amazon history. I bought this in 2017 and I use it for making iced tea or lemonade, and my husband uses it for cold brew. It's been super awesome for us. We have the 2 quart one (1500ml) Amazon link

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 22:33:30 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: Hah, awesome! And now we have Galarian Slowpoke in the game

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.