Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 08:03:34 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Lilykin: Yarn chicken :0

@Totalanimefan: Aye XD But also the usual things.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 12:22:29 )
@Totalanimefan: That works then :D I've still got a bunch of regular DS games from when I was younger too so yeah. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 17:34:40 )

@Colin: I didn't buy the research but I did think about getting it I figured in DC I would find enough spawns lol. I just went for another walk today. Another 2 miles. I walked over 50km last week (and that included the day and a half off for my shot recovery lol) so I got an adventure sync 10km and 5km. 2 miles isn't far enough to hatch them though. Maybe tonight I can hatch them. Oh did you get a lot of EXP from community day? I didn't because I was mostly Go+ing the Pokemon and just catching them quick. I didn't really have the time with company to focus on EXP too (and I didn't use a lucky egg even though I probably should have.)

@KittyBeary: Nice. I had a good weekend too but I did A LOT of walking so I'm also pretty tired lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 17:35:18 )

@SorrowTheMad: I loved my DS too. I played so many games on it. What did you like from the DS era?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 19:19:36 )

-rolls on through the thread-
I've been really bad about posting regularly.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 21:03:36 )

@dragoness129: hey it’s nice to see you again! What have you been up to?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 21:07:26 )

Been doing ok. Working when I can, still looking for something better.
I currently have a summer cold.
My girls have a final day of school, then a half day on Wed and they are done with elementary school.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 21:27:35 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Well, at least you managed to do the Community Day. I don't have a Pokeball+ or anything, so I have to catch everything the old-fashioned way, lol.

And I got some good XP for the CD. 250K, or thereabouts, I think. I used lucky eggs and was spot-on with Excellent throws. Plus I happened upon a couple of raids; Mega Lopunny and Regice.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 22:11:15 )
@Totalanimefan: I was really into the Yugioh games, New Super Mario Bros, Metroid Prime: Hunters, the several Castlevania games, Age of Empires: Mythology, Kingdom Hearts (I forget the name of it), Rune Factory, ect. Little all over the place, but my all time favorite games are Metroidvania games, anything even slightly relating to Harvest Moon (especially Stardew Valley). Age of Empires-style games also rank very high on my list. What about you?

Wish me luck, trying my hand at cold brewing coffee. :D I have a "brand" of coffee that I like but I don't have a real coffee machine, just a Kuerig 1-cup, and the reusable cups I've bought get stuck in the machine, so I'm just going to give this a try and see how it works :)

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/7 22:19:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I tidied up some, but no deep clean (except for the spot on the floor where I tripped and dropped my soda /sob)

@KittyBeary: It's were you are trying to finish a crochet/knit project but you are running out of yarn. Sometimes you win and have enough, sometimes you don't lol

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 00:22:57 )

@Totalanimefan: well I definitely noticed the look you were going for haha!

I seen the new orbs, there's some really nice items in them. But I'm not sure if they're really for me, I can't really style space/galaxy looks. I dunno if it's becazue I neber have enough items or if the theme is just not for me. I do love this month's rollerskate create item though! Will have to try and buy a copy of that haha.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 01:18:54 )

I forgot what day the Gible community day was, but managed to get a few and a couple shinies. Though they don't have the greatest stats.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 02:50:45 )

@dragoness129 I hope you feel better soon!
Gible community day was good to me. I was with other people who don’t play so I couldn’t go as hardcore. ^^; I’m glad that you got some shinys! Did you evolve it all the way and get the community day move? If not, you can do it in Dec.

@Colin: the Go+ really helps me be able to play when I’m doing something else or with people that don’t play. I don’t know if I would have been able to do this community day without it. Totally worth it for me lol. Before I had one I used to just catch manually too. I don’t know how much I made for just community day but for the week Monday yo Monday I made 700k exp and I walked almost 60km.
@SorrowTheMad: I used to always buy the yugioh video games. And I totally love Rune Factory! I’ve played the 4th one. It’s so good.
As for cold brew if you look up a few videos on how to make it, it’s not that hard. :)
@Lilykin: nice. I feel like getting any cleaning done is always a victory. ^^
@NixieFae: I totally love this month’s crate items. I haven’t gotten a chance to play with them yet!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 02:55:40 )

Ah, nice! Fun to hang out with friends! ^_^
No, didn't like the stats that much for those who I caught, so I didn't evolve them.
Ah, that's pretty neat. Will keep an eye out to catch better shinies in December.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 02:59:45 )
@Totalanimefan: lol wow, that's a long way to walk! But yay for exercise! My day was busy, but I'm glad it's over.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 03:22:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, the games were pretty fun, I 100%'d the 2010 game even. I also really enjoyed Yugioh: Nightmare Troubadour. I never played any farther than the first Rune Factory as I usually just played Harvest Moon or whatever instead, but Rune Factory is on my phone if I ever get the chance to play it for a while. Stardew is definitely my favorite of those types of games right now though.
Yeah, I checked out a few tutorials on cold brew. If I like this I might splurge and get a big pitcher and some better coffee (this stuff isn't bad, but I want to be a coffee snob lol) and make a bunch of it at a time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 04:34:54 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Lilykin: oh ok lol XD
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 04:40:46 )

@dragoness129 yeah I think they will be a little more common now that they have had their community day. I hope you get a good one by December.
@Aisukohi: yeah it really was far. I need some time to rest now. How are you?
@SorrowTheMad: when my husband makes it he makes it in a glass pitcher that has a removable metal mesh strainer.
Which rune factory is on your phone?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 04:54:55 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: Holy crap, those are some serious numbers there!

But you have to keep your Pokeball supply pretty high, I'd assume.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/8 04:59:59 )

@Colin: I tend to keep my bag upgraded with coins from sticking my Pokemon in gyms. Then I try to keep about 100 of each type of Pokeballs on hand myself.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.