Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 00:49:23 )
@Totalanimefan: What shot? What happened? Are you ok?

@Colin: Yeah I like it :D Gotta let the inner Johnny out once in a while! Good old Thousand Year Storm into Revised Bolt using 7th Ed White Border lands to bring out the salt mines. Also considering putting Food Chain/Squee/Ballista into it to give it some real power too.

Garruk is awesome. I know it's tough finding the Arch Enemy version though, I've never actually even seen that card in real life, only videos and such. I like Liliana a lot, and my Tergrid deck is basically becoming Liliana Tribal. I doubt very much I'll get all 13 in there, but I do have like 6 already lol. My pet card is Nightmare, it was my brother's favorite card before he passed (from the M15 Playstation game), so I collect it. I might consider putting her in Tergrid but I don't know which version I'd use and I'd forever be indecisive about it lol. And the 7th Edition foil (which would be my choice) is like $800. Lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 01:25:22 )
Forgive, O Lord,
my little jokes on thee...

@totalanimefan: I'll take a look for a video about it. Sounds like something right up my group's alley.

@sorrowthemad: I like the dimensions you're thinking in!

And it's so cool you have a card that has such a sentimental value to you! Nightmare is slept on by a lot of people, but with the right pieces, it can swing for lethal all on its own.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 01:54:54 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

@Totalanimefan:

Omg thank you!

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 01:56:46 )
@Colin: The Spike in me won't let my inner Johnny have any fun most of the time so I figured I'd just have fun with this one, and let Spike take a bit of a backseat if I can help it. That said, Golos is going to be as absolutely broken as I can make it, because Gods should be busted. And especially if I'm giving homage to my faith as a Norse Pagan with this deck (lol), I should definitely break it and make people fear it :D

Yeah I like Nightmare a lot. I'm also on Urborg/Cabal Coffers so it would actually be a pretty decent card in Tergrid. My only issues are A) coming up with the right set to use it from and B) what in the hell I'm going to take out for it. Lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 02:06:12 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Your opponents will tremble before the Wrath of the Gods! (not THAT one, though...)

And yeah, it's sad that Nightmare is... not really competitively viable. It's great for casual games with a bit of a higher skill level, I suppose, though. But the real problem is what to take out, I agree.

"Man, this dragon'll be awesome for my deck!"
-starts looking through my deck and finding value in EVERYTHING-
"....frick."

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 02:18:18 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the orb! <3

How was everyone's day? Mine seemed long for some reason.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 02:27:22 )
@Colin: Haha for sure. And in true Viking fashion I'm going to put Purphoros in, as Vikings were always so good at stealing other's things and ideologies lol. World Tree and about 20 Gods plus Purphoros should make a pretty strong ending.

Yeah, Nightmare isn't bad, just not busted lol. But I'll try to find a place for it if I can, and I'll probably use just plain old 7th Ed for his art too. But man making cuts is a difficult choice. And if not, I'll just make a casual deck with it. Lol.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 02:45:36 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

But... uh, yeah, I might do something I haven't done in years and years. I think I'll get a booster box for the upcoming D&D set that's replacing this year's core set.

It's 2 of my favourite hobbies together, with some amazing-looking cards... ie: Tiamat.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 03:12:45 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: Most of the Japanese artists I've seen have been at Fanime, though I did see FLOW and OldCodex at AX one year. Also been to Miku Expo once. xD

At Fanime I've seen Da-iCE, Beat Garden, LM.C, uhhh... some others I can't remember right now. D:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 03:32:57 )
@Colin: I will admit, I crack open a lot of packs. I enjoy the lottery, even if I get shit out of it. I've restricted myself to just a Fat Pack per release now, but MAN do I enjoy it. You should definitely do it :D

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 03:49:03 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@sorrowthemad: For the longest time, I just bought individual product. Because I play Commander mostly. Makes more sense.

But I love ALL of this D&D MTG stuff! So screw it, I'll splurge for once in my MTG playing life since... oh geez... since Alara.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 11:37:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: sorry. I meant the vaccine. I didn’t mean to worry you.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 11:40:32 )

@Colin: yay another convert lol
@Spider: you’re welcome. Congrats on winning!
@Aisukohi: no problem! My day yesterday was ok. Right now I have the chills from my vaccine. ^^;
@KittyBeary: I love flow and I saw them live too. They were great! I know Da-Ice from their One Piece opening but that’s the only one I know of them. I also liked LM.C back in the day ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 14:10:49 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Totalanimefan: AH nice. :D Yeah I noticed Da-ice did an OP for One Piece(though I don't watch it) and it's pretty catchy. :D
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 14:14:36 )
@Totalanimefan: I got the chills too with my second dose. Plus fever, aches, and mild nausea lol. I hope your symptoms aren't too severe!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 17:29:45 )

@Totalanimefan: my pings got flooded with me moving stuff around from the storage toon. i vaguely recall dirt and water being in your last post. but yes herb gardens and vegetable gardens sounds like a lot of fun xD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 17:50:13 )

@KittyBeary: yeah it is. The music from one piece tends to be pretty good!
@Aisukohi: I got the same as you. Lol
@Vixen: haha it’s ok. I was saying the aero garden system grows your plants in water. ^^ and they have one that has smart features too.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 21:31:50 )
Forgive, O Lord,

@totalanimefan: We're always on the lookout for more board games and card-based games! Not MTG card-based, but Cards Against Humanity and Joking Hazard and such.

...my friend groups rarely overlap, actually. I have the 'board game group', the 'tabletop group', and the 'MTG group'... though there's a little overlap between the last two, admittedly.

...and I'll forgive thy
great big one on me.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 22:17:37 )

@Colin: Cards Against Humanity is too good. I remember there being another card based funny game that I used to play but I don't remember the name. Maybe I will when the vaccine side effects wear off.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/3 22:28:19 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

There is a group of D&D players I watch (Critical Role) that just released a board game based off some stuff in campaign 2 and I really want it.

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.