Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 00:04:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, dinner is just a sheetpan thing with chicken and sausage, broccoli and a couple of small sweet bell peppers, with rice.

And yes, I think tomorrow is going to be a rest day

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 01:38:41 )
Today was oddly chaotic at work. I'm just glad the day is over.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 01:57:58 )
@Aisukohi: Hey Aisu. Today was oddly chaotic, period, imo.
Why was your day chaotic? Was there anything in particular going on?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 02:02:08 )
@Wildfire: Just...stuff going on with residents at work that has put everyone in a mood. Let's just say some are having a decline in health (not Covid-related) and it's getting stressful.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 02:12:27 )
@Aisukohi: Yeah, I can see where that would be chaotic and stressful. I'm so sorry! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 03:47:17 )

@Wildfire: oh you changed slightly again
YES VERY MAGICAL
i like it :DDDD

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 05:07:30 )

@Wildfire: that sounds good. I’ll talk to you later

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:04:57 )
@Vixen: Yes, I did change slightly. I'm surprised you (anyone) noticed, but thank you! <3 :3 I still can't get over how terribly gooey chocolate desserty you managed to make your avatar <3

@totalanimefan: lol. Wow, I completely misread your last post from "the rest is a tomorrow task" to "tomorrow is a rest day"! LOL - I think I was tired and focused on getting some of that rest! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:11:21 )
Good morning

How is everyone today?
.......... I am just waking up after sleeping in a little. The crappy diet the last couple of days is making me congested this morning. I'm not liking it and hope it goes away soon. The coffee should help... along with getting back to my usual, cleaner diet :3

Did you get all the orb items you want yet?
.......... I have not come close to getting the items I want from this bunch of orb items. I'm finding it difficult not to "break in" to volts I have stored on a mule account in order to get all the items!

*puts out healthy goodies*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:24:31 )

@Wildfire: Yep I'll keep that in mind :3

Good morning! How's everyone doing today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:27:18 )
@Purpsy: Good morning your pink cuteness! How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:31:33 )

@Wildfire: Why thank you my blue starry witch :3
I'm doing alright, I just woke up not long ago. You?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:33:45 )
@Purpsy: Same. I'm groggy this morning from the general chaos from the weekend and the crappy food I've had too much of over the last few days. Right now, I'm just trying to wake up and catch up with the random miscellaneous things that are my life - lol!

Do you have any plans for the day?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:41:07 )

@Wildfire: I woke up from my mom leaving the house. She's having people give away more of her stuff from what she told me I think.
I want to relax today and work on my art that I never got much done because of the decluttering and minor chores I need to do today.

At least I'm not very sore anymore~
It was also my dad's birthday yesterday so I had a lot of food too xwx
We still even have leftovers lmao

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:48:05 )
@Purpsy: Oh! So mom is getting rid of more stuff? That's awesome!
Yes, we still have leftovers too from the weekend. The watermelon leftovers, I don't mind. It's the leftover cake, etc. that's a bit of an issue XD

I hope you get a chance to relax a little bit today - and work on your art. I'm hoping to do something similar, actually, but part of me wants to get some errands done just so they're entirely off my plate...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 14:56:11 )

@Wildfire: Yep I'm really proud of her :3
We had some Jollibee takeout yesterday so we still have gravy and a lot of rice that comes with it
And my brother treated me some Ben and Jerry ice cream yesterday and I got coffee with chocolate chip flavour. I definitely had that this morning rather having my normal morning coffee lmao...

And ty, I don't there will be any renovation plans yet so I can relax for now and my brother can catch some sleep. Poor guy was very busy at work and this came up.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:02:58 )
@Purpsy: I would be proud of her too :3 It sounds like she's embracing this decluttering thing, now that she's started! <3

I need to do a good amount of decluttering here too, but it's not anywhere the level you've described. I just need to go through the stuff that has naturally accumulated and is no longer needed since my kids are now adults and we're done homeschooling.

Awww... I hope your brother gets some sleep. It sounds like he needs it. What does he do?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:28:56 )

@Wildfire: maybe that just means that you need rest lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:29:12 )

@Wildfire: Mhm, I think my brother got through to her because he mentioned yesterday that he had a talk with her hoarding and the whole nasty situation we were in. Since we got evicted from her hoarding before and that probably open her eyes. I accepted that her hoarding may not go completely away (then again who knows) but I just want her to organize her stuff.

My brother works on Mcdonalds and he's one of the managers there. Apparently there's like a BTS them event going on there which I'm not sure what it's all about which gets him very busy and the lack of people working atm, because of the manager who was covid positive and others that needs to be quarantine for it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/2 15:30:14 )

I'll be gone. I need to take a shower and other stuff.
Bye for now ouo)/

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.