Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 19:46:21 )

@Wildfire: Yes it is a relief but if I'm honest, I do feel weird about it. I supposed is been a long time since I live in such a tidy place.
Like is hard to kind of relax right now after two weeks of decluttering and cleaning this apartment.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:00:41 )
@Koah: Yeah, I'm out of volts (and some ohms) that I'm willing to spend on these orbs right now. There are a couple things that I must acquire though... but there's time to do that. :3

How did the reference call go?

@Purpsy: I understand what you mean. It's amazing what we can get used to over time if the bar keeps moving (boiling frog / gaslighting). Moving "backwards", even to a healthier thing can feel strange if you've gotten accustomed to the dysfunction. So, one step at a time and be proud of yourself for the changes you have been able to make!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:09:29 )
@Wildfire: I love your avi right now. c: I actually really enjoy the desire to get orbs and post more to do so.
I had to be honest with the phone reference lady. Which might not bode well for who they were calling about. I'm not a good liar. ~honesty is the best policy~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:14:03 )
@Koah: Awww, thank you. I really like your golden (and now, subtle rainbow/opal) avi too! <3
Honesty is always the best policy.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:18:55 )
@Wildfire: I wish I had a background item that would go well with my avi.
We went to the lake yesterday and the swimming area we went to was amazing. I've never wanted a kayak or a small paddle boat more in my life. C:
There were kids in little mini kayaks, they were so cute.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:24:29 )

@Koah: bold of you to assume i use fabric glue and not hot glue like the lazy person i am
tbh i'm not sure fabric glue holds that well either, depending on the material.
lmao yeah supplies and no time or motivation haha
these days it's lacking motivation more than anything xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:33:54 )
@Vixen: lol! color me impressed if you used hot glue. :D
I have a lot of projects pinned together in boxes and I never came back to them later. XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:37:08 )
@Koah: LOL. I understand your background issues. A lot of them here seem to be very very complicated or in colors other than the ones you want! XD

I understand. The lake trip sounds lovely.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:45:26 )

@Wildfire: Naps are good to me lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:51:33 )

@Koah: it only works on super porous fabrics and like maybe natural fibers
with polyester satin, it's so smooth, the glue has nothing to grip on

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 20:59:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Aren't they, though? It hasn't happened for me so far today which means at this point it won't. But that's fine because I have some things that I really just need to get done and off my plate...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 21:21:16 )

@Wildfire: Ah I think you perfectly described what I've been feeling! I remember hearing a similar thing somewhere before...
And yes thanks! I'm not honestly feeling it right now (maybe due to exhaustion) but this is something I need to get used to again.

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 21:37:57 )

@Wildfire: Oh wow. I didn't realize that it was so late already.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 22:14:34 )
@Purpsy: It's true... this whole getting used to something (healthier) thing again. :3 Just don't slide backwards in to the dysfunction while you're adjusting to your new state, and that becomes your new normal.

@Totalanimefan: Yes, I have no idea how it got to be so late already, yet at the same time, I'm ready for the day to be over with too...? It's weird.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 22:16:35 )

@Wildfire: I'm feeling that. The day after a 3 day holiday is no fun.
Oh I'm getting my 2nd vaccine shot tomorrow. I just got the appt made. I'm happy about that. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 22:35:30 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, this day has been weird, hasn't it? I'm not sure how much of it is "day after holiday" stuff or if it's just a day...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 23:07:27 )

@Wildfire: - pokes the wild -
you are very wizardy today

please @ me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 23:13:51 )

@Wildfire: I choose to believe lol
Now it's already 6:13! All I did was fold towels and two loads of clothing laundry.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 23:35:23 )
@Vixen: LOL! <3 That's because I could use some extra magic today XD

@Totalanimefan: LOL! Yeah, I feel ya on that one. I chased after my son's truck this morning, did a couple things online, and now I've got dinner in the oven. That's about it. It just feels like it has been a chaotic day somehow... more than what the actual "stuff done" warrants

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/1 23:42:28 )

@Wildfire: I guess the rest is a tomorrow task. What's for dinner tonight?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.