Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 16:32:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it was a bit out of the way though, so maybe only when that particular friend i'm meeting goes xD
it was a midpoint meeting spot for us lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 16:35:52 )

@ChiffonOrange: timelines make it tough. Are there others on Voltra that are in your timezone or close to it? I think Kairu lives in Australia?

@KittyBeary: do you like HMK? I love them and I saw them in concert twice. Both at Otakon different years. In 2010 and 2013! Great concerts. They are amazing live.

@SorrowTheMad: I think the idea of the 100 card single rule. I think that would make for some fun plays.

@Aisukohi: hey good morning!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 16:38:39 )

@Vixen: how many people did you get to meet up with? I’m so ready to have brunch with a bunch of friends T-T good thing is this area is amazing for brunch. Most sit down places offer it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 16:53:28 )

@Totalanimefan: one
i'm not meeting up with crowds lol
not a chance

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 16:58:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I like it too although I can tell you from experience that doesn't necessarily make any more variety for some decks (like mine) than 60 cards with four of each card. I play fairly competitively with Commander so it's very streamlined to get to a few pieces and end the game quickly, as early as Turn 3-4. Commander is also specifically made for 3+ players at a time and 2 player games don't happen all that often.

But if you and a bunch of friends want to get together to have a good long game of Magic and not have a bunch of crazy combo decks go off, Commander is fantastic. I just don't want to play a 3 hour game of Commander when I could play 10 in that amount of time with a faster deck lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 17:28:59 )
@Totalanimefan: How's your day going?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 17:47:24 )

@Vixen: yeah good point. I don’t know how I’m going to feel with crowds again. ^^;

@SorrowTheMad: oh I didn’t know that it made the game so long. Why is that?

@Aisukohi: I was going well and I was going to go for a bike ride, but then I got all sweaty and was hit with a sudden panic attack. I have no idea why. Today hasn’t been bad or stressful. I think maybe it was hormonal and my husband thinks the same. I’m on BC and I’m close to my period starting. I had a cold shower and then took half a Xanax so I hope to feel better soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 18:21:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm sorry about your day, and hope you feel better soon! At least you know what probably caused it.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 18:22:52 )
@Totalanimefan: It can, it really depends. Like I said, with four or more people playing competitive and fast decks, it usually only takes 20-30 minutes, sometimes less. But if you have six players playing slow decks, not really doing anything for a while, it really goes slowly. And they don't usually play Combos like me to end the game all in one turn, it usually takes several turns of attacking one player at a time to finish somebody off.

Last week I ended a game on Turn 3 killing my five opponents in one turn. I think it took us all of five minutes. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 20:17:53 )

@Aisukohi: Thanks. I was feeling better after the shower and Xanax, so I was able to go out. Just for a walk. It's so beautiful outside I didn't want to spend the day inside. I walked to the water hung around for a bit and walked back. My husband's tooth is hurting. He needs to see a Dentist.

@SorrowTheMad: In magic can you play more then one on one matches?

@Ava: OMG that's exactly how rabbits are. I've never personally owned one because I feel like they are a lot of work but everyone one I've ever known that's had a rabbit tells me the same spite stories lol. Hamsters are cute but they bite ^^; (Although so does my cat sometimes)
Wow that's great! I'm ready for June too, although I think you might be more excited than me.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:05:30 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: It's getting to be really warm here, and uncomfortably so. So that's a yay.

Also, enjoy the nice weather while you can =D

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:13:35 )

@Amber Lynne: I did ^^ It's only 75F here which is really nice to me.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:21:54 )

*rolls around the thread*

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:36:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Yep! Usually that only happens in Commander though. It's tough to play multiplayer in anything else.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:52:22 )

@Bonnie: Hey! I'm around this time lol

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. So is the card shop going to host a tournament every weekend now? Or just like once a month?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:52:58 )

@Totalanimefan: hi! i am here for the forseeable future. maybe will read some manga...i dunno. it's memorial day so we had off today!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:53:57 )

@Bonnie: Same here. I went for a walk outside with my husband. It's a really nice today outside, not too hot at all.
What manga are you thinking about reading?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:55:11 )

@Totalanimefan: it's an anime that i watched a while ago. kimi ni todoke. just sappy romance. c;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:55:43 )

@Bonnie: Oh I know that one. I watched that anime. ^^ It's sweet.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/31 21:56:48 )

@Totalanimefan: yes! my library has all the volumes so i'm here reading it. almost done but i lied. i forgot monday was today. there's a new fruits basket episode.

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.