Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 02:57:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I hope we don't get anymore snow. I can't drive my car in it so it's nerve wracking when I'm at work and it suddenly starts to snow. Lucky that you had such nice weather though :D

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 04:46:32 )

@SorrowTheMad: how did you get through the winter with your current car then?

Also I had to have Claritin because I was itching all over and I couldn’t stop. I had some hives on my thigh. I don’t know why my body was freaking out but it was.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 06:19:04 )

@Totalanimefan: it is very annoying lol but your right sometimes it has to be done, and it still may get rearranged again. Because we realized we can't see when the dogs are at the door to go out lol! I look forward to seeing what the other event items are gonna be! I also noticed that alot of our NPCs have gotten new looks! I'm loving the new looks for Frizz, Vanora and Velvet.

Btw, you don't happen to know of anyone selling either Fallin for you, Wonderous Wisteria, Silent night or Bride of Death? I looked in some of the threads in the exchange forum and I didn't see anything.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 12:23:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I was using one of my mom's cars through the winter. Mom gave me my current one but I'm probably just going to fix it up and sell it. It's stupid to have a car you can only drive half the year in Minnesota.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 16:44:56 )

@NixieFae: yeah the NPC update, the new shop art and the new shop seem cool! ^^
I think I have some extras of those, let me look for you.
@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. That's a good idea then. What about fixing it and putting snow tires on it or something?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 16:49:34 )

@NixieFae: For the Fallin' For You ask @Reanna: lol I don't know if she is using hers. She has a thread in the exchange.
I have both the Silent night and Bride of Death I can sell you. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 23:13:40 )
@Totalanimefan: It probably wouldn't do anything. It's drives with the wrong wheels, even with snow tires it's pretty tough to drive in the winter. And it'd probably cost more to fix than I'd get back for selling it. It's not bad, just not great either. And definitely terrible in the winter lol

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/20 23:41:38 )
Hello everyone!!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 00:57:40 )

@Totalanimefan: oh yeah The new shop is cute! It'll be good to have food related accessories and stuff. I look forward to seeing that kinda updates it gets.

Ahh! But, I can only afford to buy one right now lol, I'm kinda wanting fallin' for you the most at this time. But I'll defintiely hit you up for them in the future or if Reanna doesn't wanna sell her fallin' for you haha.

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:03:01 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh I see. It probably is better to sell too.
@Lina: Hey there! We are three days into our event. You should check it out if you haven't already.
@NixieFae: Food pixels are cute pixels. It's cool. I'll probably still have the extras. You should check her shop.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 19:21:12 )
@Totalanimefan: yes, thank you. I got mostly caught up yesterday.
My next step will have to be joining the event forum and trying to get the crates I missed.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:03:21 )

@Lina Great! I'll join you in the event forum. We don't need to chat here until the event is over. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:22:22 )

Hey total

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 20:49:13 )

@vengeance: Hey there! How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 21:57:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Could be doing better. I am nauseas for a week now. Already called the doc monday but he doesn't know either what it could be. Got medicine but they don't work.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 23:12:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I think I probably should.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/21 23:51:32 )

@vengeance: Oh my gosh that's awful. I hope they find out what it is soon.
@SorrowTheMad: If you sold it then it can be someone else problem lol. But for real, it might end up getting sold to someone who lives somewhere without snow.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:37:05 )
@Totalanimefan: That would definitely be nice if someone from down south got it. I know a guy from my networking group that bought a Mustang from Texas. That poor car. Going from being able to be driven daily to half the year.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:41:19 )

@SorrowTheMad: Texas gets hot. Even I thought Texas was hot.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 00:47:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah no thanks. Almost moved there a long time ago for someone I considered family, but things didn't end up working out like that.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.