Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Recovering Addict, Back at Moms, No Cellular:(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 05:28:35 )
@goblinsandtea: i used to put milk in my coffee all the time, and i have tried milk in my tea about twice lol
i started drinking my coffee black, because i had a hangover, and that is the remedy, so i heard. this happened about a week ago, and ever since then
i have been drinking it black. Drinking your coffee black also has this masculinity stigma connected to it. not that i care XD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 19:37:47 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Oh yeah I've heard of that one but I've never watched it ^^;
I'm sorry to hear that. I've almost lost both of my parents but luckily they are still around. My dad still lives in FL and now my mom lives in PA (they aren't together anymore)
I'm also a big fan of tea! I like all kinds!

@GoblinsAndTea: Tea is a wonderful drink that can be whatever you want it to be. I really like mint tea, so maybe try that one hot or cold. Good with sweetener or without. Fruity herbal teas are great for warmer weather. Half iced black tea and half lemonade is another favorite summer drink of mine.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 03:18:53 )
@totalanimefan: how did you almost lose them? If you don't mind me asking. My parents are divorced as well, however it was for the best. how did you deal with that ?? Yeah lemonade with anything is bomb,

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 15:08:32 )

@lordvoldemort1993: it was for the best with my parents too.
My mom had emergency open heart surgery in 2001 and was one of the first people to get that surgery. She went to a heart dr on a Monday because she would have these episodes where her bpm would get above 200. And the dr was like you need surgery right now. You could die at any min from your heart. So they did it Wednesday morning cause that was his first opening. She was in the hospital for two weeks and it was 4 hours away. In 2001 I was only 10. And luckily she lived but she did have to have a different not as bad heart surgery in 2020. I couldn’t go cause of Rona.
In 2016 my dad who is a nurse couldnt breathe one day at his shift turns out he has half his lungs full of fluid because he had congestive heart failure. The thing is it was Dec 23rd so a lot of specialty drs where already way for Christmas and a few said we will check you on the 26th and my dad said I won’t be around then (as in already dead) so one of his friends that’s a dr got him checked out and told him about the fluid in his lungs and the heart failure. He was able to get heart surgery on the 24th. Turns out one side of his heart was 50% blocked and 70% blocked. And he’s diabetic. (Which I guess he knew but didn’t tell people because he didn’t want people to tell him to eat better).

My parents divorced in 2012 which was better for both of them but there was still a lot of drama and hate and my sister would take the brunt of it but then people would turn out and be like it’s bewteen them. And it’s like no shit. I don’t want them to stay together but I also don’t want to meet the new GF when the divorce is still happening and my sister doesn’t want to find your sex pills. We both didn’t want to get yelled at by both parents when they would take their angry out on us. My dad called me selfish and mean over the phone when I was at a restaurant and I broke down crying and had to go to the restroom. I know you don’t know me but those are the last two things I am. I know now he was just either projecting or trying to say the words that he though would hurt me the most.
Thing is I was with my younger cousins and I apologized to them about the whole thing and they just said no it’s ok and I almost cried again from their kindness. Lol

Anyway, Long stories short that’s like my character backstory I guess lol. As for what how I dealt with it all I don’t know I just did. I have a lot of empathy but I also don’t like to see others getting hurt. I also sometimes have to step back and realize others are hurting and that’s why they hurt others.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.