Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Recovering Addict, Back at Moms, No Cellular:(

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 17:48:16 )
Agiel here:)
Who would have thought not having a cell phone could be this difficult. I must survive with only my laptop.
With all the difficulties i am ready to embark on this journey with my physical map to travel.
I am currently in the state of Washington. I am 27, rehabilitating myself from a really hard drug. 10 days clean!
Urges are hard, but i am thankful for my living situations, no responisbilites at the moment.
thinking about getting a over night job. i have always been nocturnal, that and i cant stand society:P
dont be shy and messge me. i am open book. im looking to meet new people.
looking forward to replying :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 18:41:04 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Hey good for you that you are 10 days clean! I bet the first week is the hardest. Welcome to Voltra. We are a good but welcoming community.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 18:44:46 )
Hey Welcome to Voltra!
I grew up in Washington and quite a few of my friends found that path in life.
congrats on making the hard decision on getting clean. I wish you luck on your journey and hope to see you around. <3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 18:54:50 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Welcome to Voltra and good luck to you! ^^

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 21:36:58 )
:D <3
@nephila: today was great: Signed up to volunteer at my local animal shelter. Ill be waiting for their call to walk the dogs:) took my dog to my secret park, secret only because every time i go, there is no one there. How are you ?:) im sure you would have liked the squirls and doves at my secret park.
@ark: Thank you!!! i will try my best :)
@koah: What state are you in now ? The west side of Washington is definitely the prettiest. Do you mean the path of drugs?:(
@totalanimefan: Its been a challenge and there is a long list of reasons to give in, but i havent :)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 21:40:25 )
@lordvoldemort1993: Yeah- the path of drugs. I got a few friends struggling still. I grew up on the west side of WA, a coastal town near a reservation. It's beautiful. I just don't wanna go back. I moved all over the midwest before recently settling in Oregon. c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:01:21 )

@lordvoldemort1993: That's great! I saw the other reply about how your day was. I'm sure that is going to be super fun. I love animals! I also love secret parks lol. Going on a walk to a park is so relaxing and I feel a lot better mentally after I'm done.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:15:50 )
@koah: i hope they get better. it can seem easier to get high to make up for the lack of satisfaction with reality. I was lucky to have my family around when i went on a bad trip. yeah the west coast can seem so busy. the only thing i loved was the nature and landscape. as for the people, it was very hard to make real connections. It was a learning experience for me, living in small towns all my life. Oregon is so close:)
@totalanimefan: I love animals too!!! I am a vegetarian, i do eat shrimp occasionally, but i do not go too much into labeling myself. but in a perfect world i would be a vegan. secret parks are great. Especially in the night. The moon is always so welcoming through the darkness, some how i always feel safe when i see it. i definitely want to say that the sky is the reason i love the night the most.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:27:27 )

@lordvoldemort1993: For me, I don't eat meat often but I'm not vegan. If I'm ordering out and I want something with meat in it, I'll go for it. But at home I don't have meat often. I do always buy Oat Milk. I never have cows milk anymore. Haha
A park, or down by the water with the moonlight is just stunning. Sometimes it's amazing how beautiful the world can be.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:36:43 )
@totalanimefan: My lil bro just introduced me to oatmilk, says it last longer than almond, and its true. Yes its beautiful, sometimes i think heavan is here on earth. There is an anime called attack on titan that has some beautiful sky views. Castlelvania does too! my favorite genre for anime is horrors. Thank god i live in a town with a lake, theres so many waterfront parks.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:45:53 )

@lordvoldemort1993: I'm always telling people in real life about Oatly oat milk. That's my favorite brand and I think it's really good. I like Oat milk better than almond but almond milk isn't bad either in cereal or coffee drinks.
Yeah I know about Attack on Titan. It's one of my sister's favorite shows. It's a little on the violent side for me but I understand that the story is awesome.
I live in a city on a river and it's so nice to walk down to a park on the river.
I grew up in a seaside town, and while a river isn't as nice as the beach it's still very nice to be near the water.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:51:55 )
@totalanimefan: hehehe its the violence that makes it so suspenseful and intriguing! what is your favorite anime ? very true. This isnt the most gorgeous lake. Its just right for when you need to destress. I read that if you really are attracted to water, it can mean that your spirit guild communicates through water. :) if your into that stuff at all ?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/15 23:57:13 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Yeah I totally get that. I can see why it's popular. Just not for me. I do like Shonen's still. Fav anime? Gosh that's a hard one. I guess One Piece. I just love the story and the characters and I think it's very well written. So is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Fruits Basket (2019) is just wonderful and I think maybe you would like it. It's a slice of life, but it talks about a lot of difficult subjects with beauty.
Gintama is a very funny anime. Classics like Yu Yu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop still hold up even 25+ years later.

That's cool! I would believe that my sister and I are like that. We grew up in a costal town but also my dad is a captain and has always owned a boat. So we were out on the water a lot. Could you tell me more?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:13:50 )
@totalanimefan: wow you really know your anime. sadly, netflix does not have fruit basket :( my best friend when i was young was in love with anime. but i never understood it the way he did. until i grew up, a girl i met, categorized my anime genre. she questioned me lol and decided i liked horror, gory, fantasy anime. something along those lines. the accuracy of her diagnosis, who knows lol.
Wow life in the sea sounds kinda romantic. away from society at the hands of the sea. Such a powerful force of nature. you must be really brave, your father as well to take his girls out there.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 17:24:04 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Oh no! I totally thought that it did. Oh and if you do ever see it the English dub is good too.
Yeah anime is a medium, not a genre. It's like saying that all movies are action movies. No, there are lots of different kinds, same with anime.
Well, if there was a thunderstorm or something like that we would come in. I was only on the boat for one storm and it wasn't that great. Also my dad like took the classes for the captain title. He's the real deal lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 19:50:07 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Welcome! i hope youl have fun here ^^
I also wish you the best of luck with your journey, i know its hard and it wont get easyer but im happy for you that your trying to better yourself!

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 04:15:01 )
@totalanimefan: i bet, i had a friend that was obbsessed with this short anime that was made using a different type of graphics. she claimed it was really cheap to make. i think all the episodes where on youtube. i think it was called RUBY. however, wathcing a bit of that with her at work, opened up my eyes concerning anime.
Lucky, i wish i had a cool dad like that. i lost mine when i was nine. but it was for the better :)

@Goblinsandtea: Thank You ! i love your name by the way!!! ive been using stress relief tea and sleepytime tea :) Do you drink tea ?:)

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 04:24:17 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@lordvoldemort1993: oh no my secret...
I actually dont really drink tea lol. Ive only tried a few; Earl grey (was fine but i added a shit ton of milk), Rose hip? (i just did a google trans bc i din know the name, not the biggest fan tbh. It tasted like parfume mixed with alot of water) and lastly Apple (amazing 10/10, i drank it and tasted heaven, i miss that and idk where to buy that???). My gran also makes this drink for me when im sick wich is fresh squeezed lemon juice boiled togeter with water and some sugar. I dont think its tea but i like it lol.
Im open to sugestions tho :^D

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 04:41:11 )
@goblinsandtea: hehehe don't worry. i havent read one harry potter book! XD
As for tea, im just as a newb as you. Honey and lime/lemon i put in every tea i make :) cuz why not ?:0
Do you drink coffee ?

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 05:06:02 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

@lordvoldemort1993:I uh... also havent read it tbh lol
And I do but not often! I also put alot of milk in that tho. But i like mocha in other stuff like candy, ice cream, milkshake ect.

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.