Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello, I'm New Here

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 02:33:09 )

@Ava: Thank you! ^^~

I like it here so far. :3

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/10 02:40:21 )

@Totalanimefan: How long would the flight be from where you are now?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 02:17:38 )
Pink and Green can both be your favorite colors. together they are a combo that so perfect. I am a florist, and for st patricks day i made 6 arrangments that consisted of green hydrangeas with pink compliments:)
I am new too, as you can see with my have dressed avatar :( yours looks so good for being new !!!:)

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 04:08:22 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Oooh, I bet being a florist is so fun, especially being around all of the pretty flowers! ^^

And thanks! :3 It took me a few days and a lovely donation to get my avatar to this point, but I'm sure yours will come together real soon! :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 06:51:23 )
@Ark: Youre adorable! I can feel the kindness.
i try to make the arrangements look as pretty as possible.
to make up for the fact that someone cut them down
and now i have the most beautiful corpse,
i would be to sad to cut it down

it cant come soon enough!!! i always shy away from these sites, before i get to see my avatar become what i invison it.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/16 15:30:05 )

@lordvoldemort1993: That’s a really deep way to think about it, but in the end the results are beautiful. :) I haven’t been to a flower shop in yeeaaars haha.

And I understand that shying away feeling. Try making it a goal to stick around to see your avatar come together. :3 I think there are come charity threads in here, too, where you can get donations.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 04:08:58 )
@ark: Yes, very deep. when you are passionate for something, you put a lot of thought into the subject. I'm actually working on starting a business in floral design. i incorporate faux flowers into my Christmas trees :)
i am going to make this site be like my daily journal. Not having a job or a phone helps tremendously. its nice to be a part of just this community, where people or so nice and inviting.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/17 04:17:40 )

@lordvoldemort1993: Nice! Do you have any pics of your past works? :)

Idk if you've done so yet, but you could make a spam thread where you can post as much as you want without having to worry about triple posting rules. That's where I tend to go to sort of journal vent my days, thoughts, and feelings. :3 I also just complain a lot and find it useful for complaining without annoying anyone.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 03:23:54 )
@ark: I have plenty of pictures:) I'm too much of a newb to know how to post them here. i can barley get around here. Oh no, am i annoying people? if i am i apologize!

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 21:56:06 )

@lordvoldemort1993: No no, you're not annoying anyone! :O I was just mentioning the perks of the spam thread, that's all. :3

❀❀❀❀

Check out my shop! Currently selling Winter '21 Plasma Orb Items and more.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/22 23:53:47 )

@Ark: Sorry I think I missed your ping. A flight from DC to London is like 7.5 hours? Sometimes it's 7 hours but it depends on if the winds are in your favor.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.