Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 14:31:29 )
@Purpsy: good morning. That is an early morning - I sympathize (I was up a little earlier than I wanted to be too)! I hope the day goes well for you - do you have anything planned or anything?

@Reanna: Hello and good morning! How are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 14:32:10 )
-puts out goodies for the day-

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 16:17:07 )

@Wildfire: I went back to sleep an hour later... That was too early for me.
But I woke up this morning with a slight headache and in low energy. So I'll try to do as much I can do today which is not much.

Thank you tho I'll help myself *gets the coffee eggs and bacon*

@Reanna: Nope I can wake up whatever time I please but I'm trying to break off my unhealthy sleeping habits.
I win and lose some nights =w=
And awe ty~ I love your sig btw owo

I hope everyone is having an awesome day compared to me~

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 16:27:21 )
-snags some coffee and food-
Which reminds me I need to eat irl. <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:16:40 )
@Purpsy: I'm glad you got some more sleep :3 I hope you're feeling better now, and that your day is going well

@Koah: good afternoon. How are you today?

I disappeared. I braved the pollen and went to a local park, which was exactly what I needed to do (it rained last night so that helped with the pollen)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:21:47 )
Hello anyone and everyone that is on! I got tired of talking to me self so I decide to greet people everywhere else! So greetings!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:36:44 )
@linklee: LOL - I know that feeling! Hello. How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:40:23 )
@Wildfire: I actually have some free time at the moment so I am good! How about yourself?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:46:17 )
@linklee: I'm doing ok thanks. I'm just hanging out for a tiny bit before going off to do the dinner thing. Are you in between tasks? So can I ask - are you new? are you a mule? ...??

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:51:23 )
@Wildfire: I am very new! Just started a few days ago. That’s why I look so drab lol
I’m doing coding classes after work at the moment so I am staying steady. Luckily, I just discovered this place works on my phone. Not used to that. I am used to being on the computer all the time lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 22:54:48 )
@linklee: Nah... you're cute! Not drab! I just wasn't sure with your name and outfit... obviously, you're a zelda fan! what kind of coding classes are you doing?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:02:24 )
@Wildfire: Just finished advanced C++ and now working on unreal engine game development. I have been getting into programming here in the past few years so I started with Python, then jumped to Java, and just finished C++. I find it all fascinating.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:22:15 )
@linklee: (sorry - fell down a rabbit hole) That is a natural progression in terms of programming languages - good for you! So what do you plan on doing with all this coding know-how? I assume you're in school?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:27:35 )
@Wildfire: I'm okay today, I did some errands since my husband stayed home sick. He watched the kids while I took a much-needed grocery run and important errands.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/3 23:48:15 )
@Wildfire: No worries got busy me self. Not actually, all the classes are online programs and are not tied to an official degree or anything. Although, I have to go through lectures, have “homework” and tests and what not. I mainly study and practice it as a hobby just because programming fascinates me.

Not sure in what direction it will take me to just yet, I am able to use some things I have learned at my job, but I’m really leaning towards game design and development.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 13:07:18 )
@Koah: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that hubby isn't feeling well but I'm glad that his being available made it possible for you to go out and get some errands done.

@linklee: Being fascinated by something is an awesome reason to pursue it, actually... well, unless you're talking about stalker-ish or otherwise unhealthy behaviors! (Lol - I have no reason why that popped in to my mind! I obviously need coffee!!) Coding is good :3 It's applicable to a lot of areas these days. Game programming could be a lot of fun to do too... I've always thought so, anyway :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 13:09:26 )
And good morning everyone! :3
It's -checks- Thursday March 4th.
What's in your plans for the day today?

I will probably try to do some cleaning around the house, and do some cooking. Mostly.

But first, coffee!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 15:40:45 )
@Wildfire: Don’t worry I don’t plan on stalking anyone so I think we are good lol

Today is me day off from everything so I think I’m going to remove me self from the world for the better part of the dat lol

The Gang's All Here

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 16:33:56 )
Coffee first and I'll be more alive. I finished my book last night and didn't check the time when I went to bed. So I'm assuming it was around 1 or 2 am.
I'm actually feeling much more alive knowing I have several plans this month that are all lined up.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 17:19:42 )
@linklee: well, I hope you enjoy your day off!

@Koah: good morning Koah. Yes, it's amazing to me how much difference the simple act of knowing you have plans lined up can make! :3 I'm happy for you!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.