Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:23:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: hopefully you're able to walk to the store today.
hope your foot heals soon.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:23:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't usually do shortcuts in terms of groceries other than pre-riced cauliflower (sometimes), k-cups (if they count), and the stuff I get for my boys (like premade tortellini).

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:24:51 )
@MoodyB: yeah, you told me about that. That's unfortunate that it seems to work that way, really

@totalanimefan: what did you do to your foot?

@TeaTales: there's time for the event, still.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:24:55 )
@MoodyB: Meh, I won't get into it too much, but there's a serious pattern to who gets pushed to the top. I've seen a bit of that with the art tags I've wandered into from time to time, but kinda assumed it was better. I'm not on those quite as much since I don't do art anymore, but it makes me sad that the algorithm sucks there too.
@Totalanimefan: Cheese makes everything better. I mean, they even invented a cake made of cheese. (But please don't put cheese on a cake unless it's sweet mascarpone or creme cheese frosting :vanora_sweat: Looking at you, weirdo from college cafeteria)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:25:16 )

@MoodyB: Thank you <3 That would be nice. I would like to get food sooner than later since I live in DC. ^^;
@Wildfire: Sometimes pre-made pasta is all the effort you can summon for dinner. XD Pre-riced cauliflower is a good one since you can't really make it without a food processor, and sometimes then it's still not worth it.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:26:40 )

By the way, anyone else notice that food prices have gone up since the pandemic. It sucks.

@Wildfire: Oh sorry, I thought I told you yesterday. I dropped a heavy plate on my foot while doing the dishes. ^^;
@Onyx Popcorn: There are different cheeses for different times. Sometimes it's just wrong to put the wrong kind of cheese in a dish lol

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:27:02 )
@Totalanimefan: ricing cauliflower is easy (yes, food processor) but it's sooooo time consuming and messy!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:27:13 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Onyx Popcorn: No algorithm really works on any site tbh lol.
twitter is not much better. but at least with IG i get some followers.
twitter i've barely gotten to 20.

@Totalanimefan: yeah good idea.
stay stafe.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:27:18 )
still I do not exactly like tpo spam or have any idea of what to write... feel ive writtten enough as it is * stares at the instagram-story I just filled with 10+? pages o an OC of mines backround story becaue my followers prefered them in the instastories over me just linking on my profile

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:28:26 )

@Wildfire: Yeah, talk about not worth it XD
I don't even have one. I got one when I got married but then it broke and I just never bought a new one. ^^;
@MoodyB: Thank you <3 I will be safe from my house. Promise. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:28:35 )
@Onyx Popcorn: I haven't been up to much. I vacuumed. I made rice with broccoli. I helped one of my sons decide what to wear for an interview tomorrow. And now, I'm listening to my boy dog whine at me about something.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:30:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I honestly don't use mine very often these days. I use it mostly to rice cauliflower - lol!
Other shortcuts from the grocery = granola bars, sometimes premade burgers, pre-chopped (often frozen) butternut squash, ... stuff like that, and not a lot of things, really.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:31:03 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: good to hear.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:33:21 )

@Wildfire: pre-chopped harder fruits and veggies is way worth it. Not worth someone getting hurt in the kitchen cutting up squash.
Sometimes I do pre-made burgers too. It's not that much of a pain but sometimes I don't like handling raw meat.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:34:04 )

@MoodyB: It's actually a nice day for winter here. Too bad my foot hurts lol. What's the weather like near you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:34:44 )
@Totalanimefan: exactly. We don't do burgers very often but it's often worth the price to just get them pre-shaped, etc. And yes, the hard squashes ... I love them but UGH they're annoying to prep!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:35:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: snowed a few days ago but supposed to be pretty warm today.

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:36:45 )
@MoodyB: Eh, true. Twitter is broken as heck. I'm mostly on there to watch the political train wrecks. Is that bad? ^^;
@Wildfire: Sounds like a nice day to me :3
@totalanimefan: True that. XD What's your favorite cheese?
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:37:14 )

@Wildfire: Yeah we don't do them too often either. I wish that I could find impossible burgers in the store near me. I know they are at Trader Joe's but I'm not near one. I've only had them at restaurants but I always thought they were pretty good.

@MoodyB: Was the snow pretty? We got snow twice in Dec, but it didn't stick to the ground. Just a little bit in the sky. Today it's 50F. Not exactly snow weather lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 19:38:04 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Onyx Popcorn: No, people watch what they want on there.
i just go on there for k-pop and art.

@totalanimefan: No idea. i don't like snow at all lol.
im more for summer and not cold seasons.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.