Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:49:26 )
@Ruby: aww. at least you have each other

I do have an art shop xD but you're welcome to request something in here for a sketch
I was thinking I'll just do people who are chatting around me

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:49:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Juliette:
@star2000shadow: Nothing much either. >.< I&rsquo;m thinking of doing a baking course soon as I love baking sweet stuff like cookies. :3

And also because I&rsquo;m bored all the time. xD

well if you love baking give it a try 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:52:45 )
@star2000shadow: It would probably stress me out though. :(

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:53:02 )

@star2000shadow: it’s a fun thing to do in the downtime when its quiet, at least, imo lol

@eyry: I’d love a sketch of my avi if you’re up for it :3 I’m gonna open a thread with event artsu (not avi art), would you like to art trade?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:54:49 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Juliette: aww Im sorry hun 'hugs'

@Ruby: True.. and with everything still being closed, slash locked up and all the crazyness..that would be a good thing haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:55:08 )

This is my first time participating in a voltra event unless the solstice calendar counts. This seems fun already though.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:56:25 )

@Evilcupcakecat: oh how exciting! Voltra events are a lot of fun, I hope you enjoy it! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:57:39 )
@Ruby: oooh yeah sure :> I'll check out your thread when you set it up

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:58:29 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ i looked at all the event items..and am now salavating at getting them they all look so amazing.. 'happy wiggle' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:59:27 )
@star2000shadow: Thanks. :) I just got to think positive to get me through the upcoming course.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:59:29 )

@eyry: awesome! I look forward to you stopping by :3 (if you don’t like what I have I can do other art for you xD)

I was gonna set it up tonight but I’m too tired lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 08:59:58 )

@star2000shadow: aren’t they wonderful?! We have such talented pixelists~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:04:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Juliette: you can so do it hun.
@Ruby: >_> im a get me a set, my mule a set, and extra sets just so i have them. that's how much i love them haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:09:24 )

@eyry: S L O W
I'm working on them. lol.
I've been working on official designs for them all

The busts are on hold... while I get designs out XD

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:10:32 )

@star2000shadow: I feel the same way! Haha

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:10:32 )

@Ruby: Thank you, I have some experience with forum events because of menewsha but this is a little different, they didn't have puzzles.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:11:30 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:

@star2000shadow: I feel the same way! Haha

haha yay im not the only one working towards EI domination this event haha. <:3( )~~

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:11:33 )

@Evilcupcakecat: I remember you from Mene :3
Yeah I really like the Jigsaw lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:11:56 )

@star2000shadow: not at all! I’m gonna get as many as I can this event xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 09:12:36 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ruby:

@star2000shadow: not at all! I&rsquo;m gonna get as many as I can this event xD

haha i swear their stuff just gets better and better..'cries' makes it so hard not to spend a lot of stuff all at once just to get them haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.