Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:56:43 )
@MoodyB: Try to stay positive and make the most of the good days that you get! :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 21:59:20 )

@Wildfire: ooo that sounds like a pretty place to live. Deer! Amazing :O we have no wildlife here, except bunnies and hedgehogs. And birds, I guess. Nothing interesting though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 22:00:35 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: I have been lol.
today is just not one of them.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 22:42:21 )
@sunny: We see the rare bunny here, but no hedgehogs! Alligators, yes. Raccoon, sure. Possum, yes. Turtles and tortoises, absolutely. And yes, I think it's pretty here - suburban enough to be convenient, rural enough to not feel "crushed" by people :3

@MoodyB: And that happens. Still, I'm sorry to hear it's not one of your better days. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 22:50:01 )

@Wildfire: Tortoises??? Like, just walking about? That's amazing, I had no idea :O And alligators omg. You have some interesting wildlife.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 22:51:06 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. and unfortunately i have work that has to get done by tomorrow
and get a head start on...3 other projects.
so I got no time to just...process bad day.
but it should pass by tomorrow or the day after.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:00:22 )
@sunny: Yes tortoises walking about... sometimes alligators walking about too, although they usually stick to their ponds and marshy areas unless it's mating season (May-June).

@Moodyb: awww :( Sometimes just working with a project can help process through a rough patch, though...?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:02:04 )

@Wildfire: do they come into your house? :O

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:04:43 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. i might take the time to do another study
as those normally make me feel good.
and been wanting to go deeper into my studies so i won't struggle as hard
with basic art stuff.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:21:57 )
@sunny: what? The alligators? I hope not- that would be scary! We did have one on the lanai one year though...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:22:13 )
@MoodyB: that sounds like a good plan

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 23:35:40 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: Yup. just need to decide on what kind of study. lol.
i got so many i need to work on.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 00:10:29 )

@Wildfire: omg :o did you have to call someone to remove it, or did it leave by itself?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 00:14:37 )
@MoodyB: what did you choose?
@sunny: or left on its own.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 00:16:35 )

@Wildfire: That's good at least. I would be so scared of them coming in the house. In Italy we had a lizard come in the house and I freaked out, but I did manage to catch it and put it back outside. We don't have wild lizards in the UK so I was surprised at seeing one indoors.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 00:45:24 )
@Wildfire:
o: You are egg.
Christmas egg.
hi, i'm nyoom. 27.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 01:04:05 )

@Wildfire: Ah I was out earlier and I forgot to look for it TnT
But I'm pretty sure I won't find it on an asian supermarket. Hmm I supposed is easy to give kids christmas presents rather than teenagers? But then again all I wanted for Christmas when I was a teenager were clothes and money x'D

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 02:42:09 )
I don't celebrate christmas but my family celebrates yule so I kinda have to hang out with them.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 03:22:51 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i chose nothing and to do nothing lol. oh well today went kind of wasted.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 13:47:59 )
@sunny: a lizard? Was it a big lizard or a small lizard? I'm glad you caught it and got it back outside. It can definitely be weird seeing unexpected wildlife running around your house!! We have the little anoles running around here everywhere, but they're cute (not that I want them in the house). A little further south, they have the bigger lizards.

@Nova: Yes, I am a silly Christmas Egg XD
How are you doing?? Are you ready for the holidays?

@Purpsy: It probably depends on the kid/teen. Little kids are happy with new games and toys - they're usually easier to please. The bigger kids start wanting more specific (& usually more expensive) things. Or at least that has been my experience.

@Evilcupcakecat: Oh yeah, that is coming up very soon isn't it... like tomorrow! What does your family usually do to celebrate (if you don't mind my asking)?

@moodyb: maybe today will make up for yesterday's "nothing" day? I hope so, anyway, for your sake :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.