Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 03:02:22 )
@totalanimefan: That's surprising since they're known for being cheap, I think.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 03:11:27 )

@MoodyB: None in your area? Where I grew up there was no Costco.
@Aisukohi: Yum good ramen. I gotta find a new favorite ramen place here. It's hard because it doesn't travel through delivery well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 03:16:05 )
@totalanimefan: Yeah, definitely better straight out of the pot, or whatever apparatus lol. I don't mind leftover ramen the next day though. There are some things that don't keep as well though, so I'll at least eat those things before saving the rest (like the egg).

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 03:45:50 )

@Aisukohi: I feel like if you wait too long to eat it the noodles get too soggy and that's not great. The other toppings tend to last (except for the egg)
Also two posts ago, I think that you pinged me instead of Moody.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 04:31:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: There is but they aren't allowing anyone
who doesn't have a membership because of covid right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 04:34:34 )

@MoodyB: Oh I see. Maybe you could try to find mochi online? I've never tried that though.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 04:40:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Totalanimefan: we can't really afford to get any
anytime soon as we are barely getting by as is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 14:01:33 )
@Totalanimefan: yay cone free dog is a happy dog!

I'll have to buy some bread. and look up what else is in French toast haha
what did you end up having for lunch?

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 15:44:06 )
@totalanimefan: I guess it depends on the noodles for me. Some shops around here have better noodles than others, in my opinion. What are your favorite ramen toppings? Also, thank you. xD I must have been distracted when I was posting that.

@MoodyB: Evidently I directed my previous post to you to total instead lol. I was saying that's surprising that Walmart is expensive since they're known for being cheap, I thought.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 16:46:22 )

@eyry: Yeah he got a bath. I don't remember if I said that lol
you need bread, vanilla, milk and eggs. Cinnamon I also consider a must have.

@Aisukohi: That's a good point. For toppings I love bamboo shoots the most. I also love bean sprouts, Chashu (although at some places it's not that great), sesame seeds or oil, and at this one ramen place they had picked veggies but they were marinated in sesame oil plus something else like mirin maybe? And damn it was good. I don't know what it was or what it was called. Wakame is also good, but I would rather have it cold on the side. What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:12:13 )

@sunny: How are you?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:27:55 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm good thanks, just playing on my new tablet. It arrived this morning :) how are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:56:25 )

@sunny: Great! Do you like it?

@Ava: Yes I do. Before the pandemic I played it everyday. It was one of the things I gave up for the pandemic and I missed a lot of stuff this year. Once I moved to my current place in August I would play it sometimes because I could do it from home. It wasn't everyday still. Then two weeks ago there was a big update and they upped the level cap. So I've been trying to play everyday while still staying safe. So playing inside at home or playing it when I walk the dog. I'm a big pokemon fan and I've played all of the games. I just never fell out of love with pokemon haha.
How are you today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 18:58:32 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Aisukohi: They may not be expensive for others but they definitely are for my family.
I think my current ones i got were roughly around $100.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:01:45 )

@Totalanimefan: I love it! I ordered a case for it and for some reason Amazon sent me 2 cases. Lol, free case!

And I love my new chrome book, I can't wait to get back into the habit of writing in the evenings.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:24:25 )

@sunny: It sounds like both are a good fit for you. I hope that you tablet lasts you a long time! Your Chromebook is going to be awesome. I've heard lots of good things about them.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:26:26 )

@Totalanimefan: My last Samsung tablet lasted about 10 years so I'm hopeful for this one :) my chrome book is so good! I already prefer it over a traditional laptop. It's weird though, it basically functions like a tablet.... LOL.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:27:54 )

@sunny: Wow I've never heard of one lasting so long. I hope this one lasts at least 5 years lol. 10 years is really great.
Yeah Chromebooks are so fast! And I heard they last a while too and have good battery life.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:32:51 )

@Totalanimefan: I barely used it, but it was handy to have. This one is twice the size of my old one, it's 10 inches lol.
I hope this chrome book lasts longer than my laptop, that crappy thing was barely 18 months old...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/15 19:36:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I have a tablet tat is windows 10 hope it lasts for awhile. I love it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.