Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Naked Hangout - [Happy Pride!]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/29 15:26:37 )
@Geist: yeah but I think it’s even gotten more nuts now?? But I haven’t checked it out in a long time because I’m always on my iPad and not laptop;; I barely post on there anymore. No one I know or remembers me over there so I get lonely quickly.

Or just gotten make new friends Ming face/// maybe quest threads and art threads?

@McMoney: Probably best you didn’t!! It is NOT FUN!!! I like the snow and rain but when the city by the lakes say it’s windy; it means windy!!! Just gotta layer up like tens times on every body part when it is that cold thou!

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/2 03:54:44 )
Hello, I believe that I am dressed accordingly.

What's up? I'm trying to Branch out a bit.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 07:04:52 )
@Shampoo: Yeah...since the devs converted the currency the MP has gotten somewhat tamer, but now the prices are all kinds of all over the place. Something'll be listed way low one day, skyrocket the next, and then shoot back down a day or two later...makes questing hard.

And don't get me started on the forums XP. They've always been über crazy and stupid fast-moving, but you pretty much need to bump your thread every few seconds to keep it on the front page XP

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 02:10:53 )
Live thread!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/29 19:54:57 )
*creeps in* You have summoned a cryptid >_>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 05:35:21 )
@Geist: Comes back in and creeps behind you. How are you doing?
How is everything going with you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 07:48:01 )
Meh. I'm designing some stickers~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 10:09:55 )
I'm not sure if the term "naked" can apply if all you are is a head anyway
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 03:29:07 )
@Geist Awesome! How is the stickers going?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 21:51:49 )

@Shampoo: Hey Shampoo! It's nice to see you back again. How have you been?

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 01:13:55 )
@Totalanimefan:

I know its been a year since I came back but I hope to back more and posting even more. The social media platforms are going up in flames 👀💦

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 02:08:39 )

@Shampoo: Yeah I know, I saw that! I really liked twitter before T_T And I also used Reddit a lot too.
How have you been?

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 03:00:39 )
@Totalanimefan: Ive been very busy or not busy, this week I was busy with my two dogs being ill, Quiz had diarrhea and then Rex did. Finally now its chilling down so thats good. Checking out twitter too. Then dealing with mental health too. I have been harassed on twitter too.

How are you? Its been a long time!!

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 03:05:30 )

@Shampoo: I’m sorry your animals weren’t well! That’s always really stressful. Before my dog passed away in 2022 he was sick a lot and I was always taking him to the vet and watching over him.

I just stay in my own lane on Twitter and stick to my followers. I don’t go off and look at random stuff. Too many trolls. It has been a long time. I’ve caught up with a lot of people tonight.
Tl;dr I moved to DC in 2020. Finished my degree in 2022, got a new job in 2023 and now I’m about to move this month lol

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 03:22:15 )

@Totalanimefan:
Im sorry to hear that your passed away, it is always hard to face that.
Im scared and not ready to face their mortality. They are both old, 10 and 13 going on 14.

I keep to myself but the people who harassed me are people that I used to know in person and I tried to make my feed aware of their predatory behavior. At the moment they are just strongarming? Just weakly mess with me.

Whoa!!! A busy three years!! Congrats!! Where are you moving?

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 03:24:35 )

@Shampoo: you have time left. My dog was older. I hope I didn’t worry you with my post!

Oh that’s gross. I hope you blocked them.

Yeah I have been. Just a local move this time. A few miles down the road.

Voltie Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/2 03:37:55 )
@Totalanimefan: No worries! You didn't worry me about my puppies passing, from what we heard from our doggies friends, and vets; it was good news and both of them are taking meds that seem to be helping.
So hopefully both of them will be fine, get better quickly!

Oh I have!! I blocked them so fast!! Archived it too for later.

I hope its a easy move and not too stressful! Its raining here.
Also hot and we have fire smoke too.

Donator — She/her Posted 10 months ago ( 2023/07/3 20:46:58 )

@Shampoo: How are they doing today?

If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in? You totally don't have to answer if you don't want.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 9 months ago ( 2023/07/4 10:34:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Today again my dogs are feeling bad. They are super sleepy and dont want to get up…. Son im getting worried.

No worries! I live around Chicago, so IL. The weather seems to be getting better but it's betting hotter…. TT___TT
Also I am trying out tattered world. Its sort of like neopets?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.