Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Was pulled over this morning

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:17:52 )

I was rushing to work trying not to be late and I didn't stop enough at a stop sign. I did a rolling stop instead of a complete one.
I'm mad at myself, and feeling emotional about it. I was lucky enough to only have a written warning....but I had a good cry for like 5 mins then was at work. I'm still feeling a lot of things, but I've learned my lesson to make sure that you do a complete stop even if you are running late.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:21:21 )

im sorry dear.
i've done that :<
*hugs*
i get really emotional about getting pulled over too.
you feel super dumb after and whatnot :<
im glad you only got a warning though!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 21:21:43 )

@Totalanimefan: if it makes you feel any better, I got one too late last year or earlier this year. I was trying to hurry to take my friend to court because she was late, then I didn’t completely stop at the sign, and the police was right there. I had to pay around $200 for that.

Shiz always happen when you are already doing through so much. *hugs*

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 22:33:09 )

@pixiebuns: I know, why is it so emotional? I feel dumb for even getting like that. She probably felt bad for me because I was shaking, I was trying not to but I was. And I didn't cry until the end when she was leaving. She probably saw me, but at least I held it together for a little bit. Doesn't help that I'm also at the start of my period.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 22:33:39 )

@Panda: That's awful. I'm sorry that happened to you. I also have to get a CA License. I still have a FL one.

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 22:51:41 )
I have only ever been pulled over once, but my anxiety was so bad after the fact.

I always count to three at a stop because my friend got a ticket for a rolling stop and it stuck with me.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 22:59:31 )

@Lithium: Yeah it makes everyone anxious, I'm pretty sure. I need to make sure I pay more attention. I don't want a ticket.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:00:18 )

@Totalanimefan: im not sure why.
its like being a kid caught by your parents doin something bad again.
its dumb lol

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:02:50 )

@pixiebuns: Yeah that's kinda like what it is. Also nice avatar.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:03:27 )

@Totalanimefan: mhhm.
thanks.
it feels weird cause its not spooky or have black in it xD
oh well

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:04:08 )

@pixiebuns: I made a newer avatar that's not Halloween related, but idk if I should change to that one or not.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:05:35 )

@Totalanimefan: i was trying to stay as gengar til i got my art but i couldnt wait anymore lmfao

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:07:05 )

@pixiebuns: I'm slowly breaking down lol

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/2 23:39:15 )

Ugh, I feel you. I absolutely hate being pulled over. I'm so sorry yo had to have that happen :( *hugs* Hang in there. Just think, its over and done with now. Think happy things.
|

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 00:19:43 )

@Miss Kitty: Thank you -hugs- I have been a bit busy with work, so that's helping. I'm trying to think of only nice things. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/3 20:53:00 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Yeah I'm with you. I, 90% of the time, will go the same speed as everyone else because it's much safer that way. Specially on the highway. I always keep up with traffic, there is one road I don't, it's 35 and people go 55, but it's a windy street with sidewalks and people J-walk all the time across the road. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.