Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:06:16 )

i get spammy calls every day yeah. I got one "hey this is medicare blah blah here to help you do something blah blah blah. How old are you?" "I'm 29 " *rolls eyes and hears the phone click off* Yeah. that's what I thought. I somehow got labeled as an elder and get calls thinking they can trick. "the old lady with no backbone." I got a stupid call from what is it? APPA? the thing you can only get in if you're 80+?

Nope that wasn't it, and I'm not sure what it even did to be hoenst and now i can't uncheck it LOL. I'll find it at some point. I make due with my current skill level hahaha.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:09:05 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Shadami: It didn't do anything for me but I thought that was because I only have Pro. I.. I THINK I found the thing finally, maybe..? Lemme check for sure though.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:09:49 )
@0v7: I don't either, which is why these random, unwanted, spam calls are scraping along my nerves! (it's a pet peeve - obviously! LOL)

@sunny: I understand. I used to be a night owl and wanted to do creative things at night, but something changed over the last few years...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:11:27 )
@Shadami: So it's not just me. I wish they'd stop or there was a better way for me to stop it. It really grates. :3

My girl dog is sitting here staring at me, telepathically whining at me that she wants to go out, so, I guess I'm going to take her for a walk. BBS.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:12:21 )

@Shadami: Ok, this is the last thing I can think of that has to do with 3d models. Is it something like this??

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:12:44 )

@Wildfire: lol enjoy your dog walk!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:13:03 )

@Wildfire: I hope they stop, 'cause that's gotta be annoying. I know I'd put my phone on silent if I got that many >_>

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:14:23 )

I feel like I get spam calls like once a day if not every other day. I don't answer unfamiliar numbers anymore, and if it's important enough they reach me, they can leave a voicemail.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:19:48 )
Yes!
Someone take my pawns please!!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:20:01 )

I never get spam calls ???

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:28:27 )
I think I get spam calls, but I don’t answer my phone

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:37:41 )

@0v7: yeah! that's the thing i think xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:40:15 )

@Shadami: It's under Materials > 3D Objects > Poses!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:43:58 )

@0v7: Am i missing a category? I don't see materials as a menu xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:45:11 )

@Shadami: Oh wait, go under Window then Materials > 3D Objects > Poses :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:49:03 )

Now i just have to figure out how to use that. Thank you xD I never mess with the window tab and i really should I have a lot of tools to learn still. I'm just getting to using brushes more often. textures and such.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:50:11 )

@Shadami: I tend to try and learn as many features' existence in a program as soon as possible - which is why it took me a few tries to figure out which 3d thing you wanted LOL. I'm mostly messing with.. I don't remember, actually. I'm sure I will remember once I get back to my art :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:50:13 )
Ok, I'm back. The dogs are walked. It's still a little on the cool side out there, but it's definitely warmer than it was yesterday and most of today.

Spam calls - I never give out my phone number, but I've been getting at least 2-3 every day recently. I do not answer numbers I do not recognize and my phone is rarely even on me or nearby.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:03:05 )

@0v7: Do i need to actually install it or something? xD I thought it came with it and clicking on any of the options does nothing.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/3 00:04:21 )

@Shadami: I think you gotta download Assets for it? I had to find one myself through the CS Assets directory to even test the thing lol

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.