Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:40:18 )
@0v7: I'm glad you're enjoying it. :3
I still haven't been able to really play with my tablet, btw... and this is why I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it! /eyeroll/

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:40:30 )
Hello!
I have 157 pawns left if anyone needs any! Free of course <3

I’m already tired so I stopped for coffee on the way to work.

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:41:33 )

Oh i don't have skills. xD Well.. no....

Think of it on a 1-10 skill thing (if you play sims. lol you get it)
I tend to be about a 3-4 on things, it looks good, but it's not amazing. But usually they love it anyways because it was made for them. And organized? hah... hah... I'm still unpacking boxes. I just kind of pull together something from whatever I've got laying around . Last year I painted a piece of wood?bark?shingle?? that was laying in the yard cause it was the perfect size for a Mr. Sanderz sign for my mother in law. My paint job was horrible, and she still loved it. xD

i think i need to get up and run around the house. This monster is hitting me a little harder than usual. I feel reved.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:43:30 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: I haven't actually drawn much lately either :'3 Too tired lately, hence the lurking.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:43:36 )

@Wildfire: yep, I (hopefully) will always write >.< Even since I got back into it late last year it's really enriched my life <3

@Shadami: there's a Sims literature community? Do they write about their Sims, or lore, or what?

LOL my mum is stirring up some s**t with our neighbours. They have been super noisy lately, like ridiculous levels of noise. My mum reported them to the landlord and they told her to keep a log and make recordings of their noise, which she is doing. Now it is 9pm and freezing cold but my mum is sat on our balcony recording them lmao. I would be out there with her but the neighbours are crazy, like truly crazy. The guy threatened to burn the building down because another of our neighbours complained about their noise.... crazy :O

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:44:09 )

@0v7: oooo i have clip studio paint ex (i don't remember what the ex means... hubby bought for me.) I love this program. i still can't find the 3d doll that it has in it so you can pose it and get body proportions down, but I know it's in the program somewhere.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:45:13 )

@Shadami: I think I know what you're talking about - lemme see if I can find it on mine.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:45:55 )
@Lina: trying to get rid of more pawns, huh?

@0v7: Yes, I understand that. I'm kind of in the same mode, actually.

@shadami: LOL at the thought of you hyped up on Monster. That is a scary thought! XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:47:28 )
@sunny: Oh - I hope mom stays safe and doesn't tick off the crazy crazy neighbors too much!
I'm glad you are finding enjoyment out of writing. I think it's important for each of us to have some kind of creative outlet

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:48:51 )

@Wildfire: Me too. I keep telling her not to stir it up, but she never listens. LOL I'm sure it will work out ok!
Same-- creativity is so important. Ever since I got bback into writing I've felt much happier and calmer etc. It's good to have the routine of writing every night.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:49:25 )

@Wildfire: I KNOW! I already have high energy naturally as is. I don't even drink coffee. I'm like the squirrel in hoodwinked and over the hedge. VROOOOOOOM!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:50:34 )

@0v7: *gasp* if you know where it is!!!! i can't find it ! xD

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:52:04 )

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:55:22 )

well it's not... but also... :O I'm shook. I didn't know THAT was a feature at all. I have so much to learn about this program still.

No you know the little art mannequins you can get for desks. There's one inside the program somewhere that comes already installed. I'm just oblivious and can't find it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:59:30 )

@Shadami:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:59:44 )

Where the heck did I get 25 ohms from >_>

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:00:16 )
@sunny: Yes, I miss my time doing that kind of thing. I used to do something similar in the morning but groggy Wildfire is groggy and things don't make sense when the coffee finally hits my system! XD

@shadami: -watches as you zoom- XD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:01:36 )
@0v7: Probably 'explore the board' :3

Is it just me, or is everyone getting random spammy calls DAILY now? It's irritating me. I don't give out my phone number as a general rule and have blockers installed, etc., but they're still getting through. GRRR

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:02:20 )

@Wildfire: Ohh! I didn't know you could win ohms from that haha

Also, I never get phone calls ever but I also don't list my phone number anywhere, or give it to many businesses.

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 22:03:11 )

@Wildfire: LOL I could never write in the mornings, I am like a zombie in the mornings. No concentration at all. I get in the storytelling mood when it comes to nighttime. I'm a night owl tbh.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.