Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:14:09 )
@Aisukohi: That's an understandable feeling. I agree with you

@Vixen: Ok. Bye-bye!! :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:15:26 )
That's awesome!

Our current place recently switched ownership. I wasn't sure what to expect with the switch, but even though our current owners live out of state (for now, as they plan on moving down here within a year) I really like them.

I notice there are some things the former owner never fixed that he said he would. It's nothing that NEEDS to be fixed immediately, but I wonder how that'll reflect on the new owners once we decide to move out. I'd like my deposit back, y'know?

@Wildfire: How are you today?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:16:36 )
@Aisukohi: I'm ok, Aisu - a little tired, but doing ok. How are you doing??

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:16:57 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah tho we have no idea if we'll even move again.
prices are just really high.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:17:45 )
@Wildfire: Aw, did you get enough sleep last night? Glad you're okay otherwise. I'm doing well. Kinda hanging out at the house before we go out and try to do some Christmas shopping.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:24:07 )
@MoodyB: Inflation is definitely on its way up, and it's only going to get worse. It sucks, tbh.

@Aisukohi: Nah, my sleep was messed up last night. -shrugs- I'll live. Christmas shopping sounds like fun! Where are you going? You're reminding me that I have a LOT of cleaning up of my house to do to get the tree up and things sorted out before the holiday season!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:30:09 )
@Wildfire: Aw, I'm sorry. D; That's the worst, when your sleep gets messed up. I wanted to go to Kohl's to see if I can find a jewelry piece for my mom, something similar to what she recently lost. I'm not sure where else we'll go besides back to IKEA to get my son a mattress for his bed that my parents gave us.

I have trouble coming up with gift ideas anymore because people's tastes change. I need to ask my siblings what they like these days. xDD

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:30:47 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. our place is $1,050 and we can barely afford it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:33:55 )

@Wildfire: i hate my own art. i don't understand why people like it xD
I'm amazed that super simple background looks good. maybe it's because all my other pieces I've done lately have had super detailed backgrounds with scenes and everything.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:42:35 )

@Aisukohi: i got frustrated with my own art so i made another flob. here you go.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:50:54 )
@Aisukohi: Yes, gift-giving seems to be getting more difficult as time goes on. At least here, it's partly because my kids are grown(-ish) and because everyone tends to get what they want when they want it, or have interests that I know little about (like my eldest and his VR set up). Kohls! Oh, good luck - I hope you find what you're looking for!

@MoodyB: That's unfortunate. Housing and basic necessities are insane these days (and only going to get worse because the "guys at the top" are simply not going to let their zillions in salary drop - they will raise prices so they can keep their income, while ours slowly dwindles (or not so slowly).

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:52:37 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yup. we had almost found a place
but it had people who were super picky with how the outside looks.

most places we find want x3 the rent, and rent is the same as the deposit, plus a high amount deposit for pets.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:52:50 )
@Shadami: Because not everyone is even willing to take the chance to draw or create something? Because it's not their own style or interpretation of something? Because it's new? Because it shows personality? ... and or all of these, and then more! <3

Backgrounds do not have to be complicated, Shadami. Sometimes simpler is better :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:58:39 )
@Shadami: OOOHH, THANK YOU for the art! Now to remember how I get it to fit in my post. xD It's been ages since I used flobs. Also I feel like we all hate our own art, myself included.

@Wildfire: Yeah, my siblings are the hardest to shop for BECAUSE their interests change so much (I'm the oldest of 5). I'm contemplating shopping online for some of them, but I worry about timeliness of delivery and also porch pirates or failed deliveries. But thank you, and I hope your shopping goes well whenever you get around to it!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:59:39 )

fair enough. i may have to give in and just run with this background unless i come up with something before submission time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:02:37 )

if you copy my post with the art in it i put the coding in ^-^ well not for the
[post]
goes here bit

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:03:40 )
@Aisukohi: Thank you. It seems to be a year for online shopping. The stores I have been in just don't seem to have interesting things for the people on my list and my patience or stamina for running all over the place is severely limited this year :/

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:05:26 )
I have 40 pawns leftover - does anyone need or want them??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:07:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

this head angle for this study
is a lot harder than i thought it would be. :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 21:09:08 )

I think I got the post style, and thanks Shadami!

Wildfire, you're right, stores don't seem to have as much that I want to buy for some reason. One of my favorite stores growing up used to be Hot Topic and I could always find something I wanted from there. Nowadays I have a hard time finding anything I like in there. It's so strange. And no thanks for the pawns--I had plenty!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.