Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:24:01 )
Why won't she fix it?? That seems negligent...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:24:37 )

oh no!
to the wind, the blizzards, and the art program crashing! :O

*thinks should save art now*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:26:56 )
Yeah, I don't think I lost too much and I'm trying to think of it as a good opportunity to install some fonts, but still... I really don't like it when the programs or applications close on their own like that!! GRRRRR!!

And yes! Take it as a reminder to save your stuff now!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:28:59 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: she doesnt fix anything.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:32:45 )

I saved it, and also zoomed out and going. OMG I HATE IT.

this character is so beautiful and i butchered her and have no idea what to do with the background T.T :viocry:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:33:40 )
Why the F*** is the "Fonts" directory not valid??? -kicks Windows-

@moodyb: that's unfortunate. I'm sorry. :(

@Shadami: it sounds like you need to take a break from it

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:35:29 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: yeah. yet she is allowed to have a dog but pets arent allowed???
so i hope we can afford to move eventually.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:39:02 )

i was in an apartment where pets weren't allowed but every. single.apartment . had a dog or two. big dogs. but we weren't allowed.

also since we left we've been driving by and watching him gut the apartment and use our security deposit to remodel everything in it because he didn't fix any of the plumbing while we were there when we told him it was busted. so he just decided to blame it on us and run away with our money.

i hope you get out of your bad apartment situation soon.

well it's more like the character bio didn't have enough that I'm like "yes, this would make a lovely background!" so I'm like.. *draws squares.....hates it*
and also i don't has skill level to make faces beautiful because I'm cartoony drawer. I only make cute apparently.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:41:39 )
@MoodyB:
@shadami:
Oh that's not right, but I can almost understand it. If it's the landowner's pet and property, then ultimately they are responsible for whatever damages the animals might do, but often renters don't seem to care and they definitely don't have the same vested interest in keeping things nice

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:43:36 )

the thing is he allowed all of the other apartments to have pets, but refused to even offer it to us :/ the man was a *insert expletives here that you want to fill in with because I've decided to give up talking bad about him*
he's out of my life. thank goodness. done.

I need to go figure out who this art was for again and see if they have another character that maybe tells more of the story so i can figure out what to do with this background.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:45:12 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: i just want insulation and windows fixed. i would never adopt a pet in this place. the poor thing would freeze

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:47:28 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

-rolls through the thread-
@Wildfire:
@Shadami:
@MoodyB:
hi folks :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:48:39 )

Hi Vixen ^-^

oh god.. my daughter is sitting in class and i can hear her. "When my big sister was first born we lived at my grandmas house. and then we moved to an apartment and when we moved to this house i was super excited and almost ran in."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:55:02 )
@moodyb:
@shadami:
It sounds like you've both had less than wonderful experiences with landlords. I'm sorry :(

@Vixen: well hello there. How are you today?

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:57:20 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Wildfire: This even isn't the only sucky place i've lived.
i think all my life we've never lived in a good place.
bad neighborhoods and last place was the worst. like swat team was even there, chasing down a criminal.
and i had a neighbor in the building behind ours that was killed.

Hey there vixen

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:57:33 )

See, look at it. It's horrendous. I have no idea what to do with it. Also I silouteted the character because the character is a surprise and I can't reveal it yet. But i hate this background what do??

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 19:58:54 )
I've heard horror stories about landlords and that's really upsetting.

My gripe about the last place I lived--if we said we needed something fixed/looked at, the maintenance dude got to pick and choose the time he came by. Didn't matter if we were available to let him in. He'd call maybe an hour ahead of time, and that was that. I HATE having people over when I'm not home (or at least my fiance needs to be home) because I'm afraid of people stealing our shit.

It's ONE thing if it's an emergency, like flooding or fire, but if it's not? Fuck off until we're home, goddamnit. Excuse my language, but that stuff REALLY is a pet peeve of mine.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:01:19 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire: not bad; just took a break so getting back to work. i'll pop in again when i get food later.

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:02:21 )

my only good landlord over the years. my parents. THANK GOD.

I've rented from them twice. xD two different houses. LOL. my childhood home when they moved to Michigan. then they sold that and moved to Maine. and now they bought this house and we're renting until we can pay off the purchase price /switch to rent to own.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/2 20:13:31 )
@MoodyB: That does not sound like a very good place to live at all! I'm glad you got out of there. Despite your current landlady issues, it sounds like a substantial step in the right direction :3

@Shadami: It's not bad, actually. Without seeing the character, it's hard to tell whether or not the background would benefit from a pattern or something along those lines without making the entire thing too busy.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.