Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I hate it when

Donator — ghost Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 18:17:12 )
I accidentally stay up all night and I don't realize what time it is and I turn around and BOOM there is sun coming in through my window...

Where does the time go? :vanora_annoyed:
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 18:23:52 )
neko says;
Time flies when you're having fun~ Or...procrastinating sleep. Which is what I do on the regular.
Report

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Burnt Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:09:43 )
I never had that happen lol except when day is turning into night lol
Report

Donator — ghost Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:36:48 )
@Neko: I was up all night practicing drawing I didn't even realize how much time had passed!
Report


Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:37:51 )
Time is a majestic and terrible thing. It just goes and comes as it pleases
Report

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:39:25 )
Have a glass ~ ?

I feel ya there. It happens all the time- just last night in fact.. was watching a movie with some friends and bam, me and my sis was like it's 5AM! :vanora_sweat:

Souls are delicious.
Report
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — she, her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:41:18 )
I used to be that way.
Then responsibility took a hold of me and I had to find ways to treat my insomnia. :bernard_happy:
Report
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/11/2 19:44:05 )



ive done that. not til dawn, but definitely til like 3 or 4am xD


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.