Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat HAVE YOU BEEN SHOPPING BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALES?

Voltie — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 11:10:09 )

Or any sales, really. I know some places started theirs pretty early this year.

I'm only exchanging gifts with my fiancé and am practically done with most of my Christmas shopping, so I've only bought a few things for myself online so far.

Very excited to be the future owner of these pants and a really cool lipstick that I've been looking at for a while.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 16:07:05 )

@decomposer: those are both cool items. I asked for winter boots, socks, iTunes gift card (for Pokémon go), good shampoo and conditioner for my dry AF hair (my sister is a hairdresser). These were items got not on Black Friday or gotten online

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 16:17:59 )

I usually avoid black friday like the plague--and now there really is one! lmao
I don't like the chaos and pressure on retail staff so I wait for cyber monday or dont bother if I dont need anything. xD

that lipstick is a pretty neat color though! I love grey shades

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 17:10:21 )
God, no. I try not to go ou9t on Black Friday, but if I do(for regular shopping!), it's always a pain in the arse.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — Whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 17:40:54 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Naw
Not worth going out into crowds for a debatable "deal"

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 17:56:59 )

I bought Hades and Okami HD for the Switch~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 19:08:36 )
No. I was gonna check out some digital sales and see if I could find some good deals for my parents' Christmas presents, but I finally got bullied into getting my Macbook battery serviced / repaired and that's eating a pretty penny out of my pocket, so I'm on team can't-spend-anything until I get paid Friday.
kody / 23 / they

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 19:12:15 )
I can’t run away from the beast
RIP the scab and set it free
It’s the killer in me

@decomposer: yes? I mean due to covid my sister and I are doing mostly hand made stuff.. but since i was forced to move during covid (land lord issues) i can't finish the quilt i wanted to make my parents so trying to figure something out for them.
My sister - i made a braclet for but going to get or make two other things
dad- no clue
sam -(sisters soon to be husband) not use
jake - (sisters soon to be step son) making him a lap blanket .. he is autistic and it's really hard to shop for him cus he talks but he doesn't really talk about what he likes its random talk ... like recently he told me 'if some one farts in a can no one will hear it' and that's what he told me when i asked him if he was looking for anything for Christmas...
zoey - (sisters soon to be step daughter) i made a braclet for and i'm going to crochet her a pull over if my sister ever gives me measurements
siobhan - (niece) made her a braclet going to make her a croset looking dress/ shirt once my sister gives me her measurements also since she is into make up i'm going to make her eye shadow and lip gloss
kurtis - (nephew) got him some canvases (black Friday sale) since our sprat paint in stores have been sold out he is under age but he does some really awesome spray paint art he did a piece for me for my birthday
mom - got her a aew wrestling shirt (black Friday sale online ... plus got some stuff for me ^^ ) but not sure what else

There is blood on the path I walk
And each step I take is haunting me
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 19:35:53 )
I did most of my shopping during Amazon Prime day. I have a few minor bits and bobbles to get a few others. Right now I just keep refreshing gamestop and best buy hoping for a PS5
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 19:39:34 )
I bought some games online and my mom wanted a humidifier, so I got that. :P

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 19:41:03 )
I am one of those people that want to see the end of Black Friday (mainly due in part that most of the sales are shams). I've worked retail far too long that it's made me bitter to this weekend lol. Labor day has been proven to have better sales imo but depends on what you're looking for.
I only shop for groceries if I need. I don't shop anywhere else or online. And half the time it's because I don't even have money to splurge lol.
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 20:05:34 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

Steam has some great discounts going on atm. I got myself Slime Ranchers and RPG Maker MV + some dlcs for music ect.
I keep getting emails about a place i usualy get my clothes from that they have a great discount going on so ill be looking at their stuff online aswel. Ive never really went out on purpose for black friday sales. Its also in more recent years that belgium has been really participating with it so its al a lil new here

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 03:15:28 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I would be hunting down a Switch on sale if I had money, but I don't think I'll have enough to afford that for a while, might just have to wait and try to get one for cheaper off ebay one day u-u

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 04:06:45 )

@grost: I don't really know if there are any good switch sales. Maybe one that comes with a discounted or free game. It's been hard to find switches all year.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 05:53:42 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah nintendo has a bit of a low-stock problem... I thought there would be a sale at best buy or something, I think the nintendo site said something about it but I haven't seen anything :(

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 06:20:53 )

@grost: that’s too bad. :(
What games would you want for it?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 07:15:09 )

@Totalanimefan: I pretty much just want it to be an animal crossing machine lol, I don't really know all the games that are out for it right now

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — she, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/1 20:35:32 )

I did very minimal shopping.
Trying to get into the spirit of things.

I did support my friends metaphysical store for shop small Saturday though.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — He/him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/8 02:37:53 )
Absolutely. Etsy's little stores had so many nice things about and also Klei restocked their Chester plushie, so I gave in.. So fuzzy and so worth it

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 02:18:45 )
I bought some stuff from Torrid because I needed some new bottoms.
I refuse to wear pants but I want skirts with pockets and well, Torrid delivers

otherwise i did not shop for the holiday heck headache.

i also put a pre-order from a custom mini sculpture thing from someone on etsy as a gift for my partner, but I did that before thanksgiving technically

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.