Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG ┤▒├ WRRECT ┤▒├ come chat any time! ┤▒├ games, art, prizes, discussion...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:00:05 )
@sunny: So this gravy is only used with meat things? Interesting. :3 Maybe I should just research it.
I didn't realize you were vegetarian. I was vegetarian for several years (and even vegan for a few) but came to the conclusion that I feel better overall with a little bit of meat in my regular diet. I cook more meat these days but that's mostly for my teenagers, who have different tastes and caloric / nutrient requirements than I do. I'd be happy being basically vegetarian or doing more of a 'Mediterranean' type diet with more fish protein than other kinds.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:01:51 )
@Vixen: Hey! I'm ignoring the messy house, despite the holiday tomorrow (just my stepson is coming over so it's not a big deal, but the house is due a cleaning regardless of the holiday or not!). Otherwise, I'm just trying to get a few things done online while I have a chance. Are you ...well, are you American? Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving tomorrow?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:06:54 )

Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Wildfire:
I too am in the midst of holiday cleaning. I mean, it's just general cleaning, but there's a lot of cleaning to be done haha. I'm just having good food with the household tomorrow. Nothing extravagant.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:15:31 )
@Vixen: There's a lot of cleaning to be done here too, but I'm doing my best to delegate out the cleaning of it and for what I can't really delegate (or for what people do a half-job of cleaning up), I'm doing my best to ignore!
We are doing Thanksgiving here, but it's going to be more laid back than usual - yes, a turkey and gravy and stuffing, and a couple of side dishes but not all out TDay type thing. It's just going to be us and 2020 has just worn me out in terms of cooking, etc., so they can deal. :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:33:22 )

@Wildfire: Idk if it's exclusively for meat dishes, but those are the only times I've ever seen it used.
I am not a strict vegetarian or anything, I just don't like the taste of meat. I don't like the texture and the way it feels when you chew. It's a sensory thing xD I will eat things with beef gelatine etc, just not a hunk of meat. I have eaten bacon in the past but I've not had any for months.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:35:17 )
@sunny: That makes sense, actually.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:45:03 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

I put together an exercise bike. Set down a boundary with my grandfather who then proceeded to ignore said boundary.
I am so tired.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 23:48:46 )

@Wildfire: i'll definitely be looking forward to some time off, though I guess it's not too much else to do besides clean XD

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 00:30:18 )
@0v7: so you got the bike! Congrats! I'm sorry to hear about the boundary thing though. Just keep setting them, Seb...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 00:31:37 )
@Vixen: time off is always a good thing imo. I could use some, but I'm not likely to get any time off any time soon, unfortunately. What are you going to do with your time off?

Voltie — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 00:32:13 )

"You've had too much of the digital love -

@Wildfire: I ended up setting a harder boundary, and he finally listened.
The bike's nice, I just.. am so tired from setting it up by myself.

You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:03:20 )

@Wildfire: honestly i don't know. i obviously need a change of scenery, but all the things i do in my free time, i already do so now.

I am not an actual NPC.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:11:27 )
@0v7: lol. I get that! So think of it in terms of you getting in your exercise for the day? But I'm sorry you don't seem to have the support you need at home :( <3

@vixen: week, changes of scenery are tough these days, but maybe you could go to a park or something for a small change of scenery at least?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:12:54 )
This is exactly

I am home. And I am tired.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:21:52 )
@Another Movie Addict: welcome home. How was work today?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:25:17 )
This is exactly

It wasn't my worst day ever, but it wasn't my best day either.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:30:38 )

@Wildfire: yeah but i do that already. i'm hoping to see some holiday decorations soon, at least that doesn't require travel haha

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:31:41 )
This is exactly

Had a customer come in today, asking where our 'normal' books are.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:33:21 )
@Another Movie Addict: so it was a day. And now you're home. What will you do now? - WoW?

@Vixen: I have been seeing holiday decorations for a while now, even with the tiny little bit that I manage to get out of the house- you haven't? It will come very soon, regardless!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:36:32 )
This is exactly

I'm going to sit here. Eat my dinner. Listen to Youtube drama garbage, and yes play WoW.

what you think it is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.